Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE)

+3
Borton
Gumble
Tim
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Empty Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE)

Post by Tim Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) 487d86586299763
The Fuzzzzy Ones Are: Tim & Batsy

Archive
Episode 1
WARNING: Please excuse the outrageously loud circus music over mine and Batsy's pristine sensual voices. Enjoy the shoot first Podcast of GetFuzzzzy.
Episode 2

Last edited by Tim on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Empty Re: Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE)

Post by Gumble Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:13 pm

Does this music continue through this whole thing? (But I like the content so far... Music aside...)

Last edited by Gumblesaur on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE) Empty Re: Official GetFuzzzzy Podcast Thread (NEW EPISODE)

Post by Borton Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:16 pm

pls turn off the music next time

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:19 pm

go fuck yourselves

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:20 pm

I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. You have my word that the music won't be present... I'm so sorry.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:21 pm

LOL. That shit is so funny, THE MUSIC DOESN'T STOP

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:22 pm

It stops about after an hour. Sorry again.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:04 am

tim telling this gutwrenchingly personal story with this music playing is unlike anything i've ever experienced

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:35 am

You just don't understand...

How bad I wanna kill myself.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:20 am

The entire point of changing the Jay Davis attires and the gimmicks recently was because it was like with Jay, he changed his role from like being the cocky heel "The Richest Man in CMV" to being the Face of Genesis "Irish-Born" Davis. And the way I'm going with the promos is tacky, but creative. Like with Conor Mcgregor, the way his wording goes out to the public (and mean you, he is NOT a wrestler), it's just like a punchline or something very charismatic. That's what I wanted for Davis.

As for Guri, I am confused myself on the role he plays. So I'm gonna go back to him being ruthless, killing machine rather than a Barney and Friends type character, where he's this big and loveable thing. So I'm sorry about that.

I'm sorry about the disadvantages I bring to you guys liking my stuff and I'll make sure to be less competitive and more creative with my promos and characters.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:45 am

Yeah man it's just the reason why I haven't payed attention to your Jay Davis stuff is because you're always changing it. Be consistent with it because like we said on the podcast, it's hard to get into a character who's constantly changing. I get it if he evolves over a longer period of time but you were doing it quite often. It happens tho. Maybe with him being a face (which we can always use more faces) you can make some good magic with him. Maybe a good decent storyline who knows. I'll probably start following him to see how things go.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:51 am

King Batman wrote:Yeah man it's just the reason why I haven't payed attention to your Jay Davis stuff is because you're always changing it. Be consistent with it because like we said on the podcast, it's hard to get into a character who's constantly changing. I get it if he evolves over a longer period of time but you were doing it quite often. It happens tho. Maybe with him being a face (which we can always use more faces) you can make some good magic with him. Maybe a good decent storyline who knows. I'll probably start following him to see how things go.

Thanks man. I'll be sure to get some good decent promos in. And to make him more face than heel.

And for Guri, I think I'll have him talk less since his actions speak for him in a sense,

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next