Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Here's some news Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Here's some news Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Here's some news Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Here's some news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Here's some news Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Here's some news Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Here's some news Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Here's some news Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Here's some news Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Here's some news Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Here's some news

4 posters

Go down

Here's some news Empty Here's some news

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:31 am

Chet Taylor is sat at a desk makeshift to look like a news desk, his feet atop the counter as if he hasn’t a care in the world. Last week he was attacked by Aaron Waite but that hasn’t phased him one single bit. He sits there, feet up, cigarette in mouth as an image of Smoke flashes on the screen behind him.
------------------------------------------------------
Chet Taylor
Welcome to the CMV news at six, here are the headlines today...

Like the dying embers of a once ragin’ fire, the smoke is fadin’ away. How’s that for some bad news? You know what last week proved to me? It proved that I’ve taken root inside your head and spread like a virus to your heart. Do you want a headline? Do you? There’s no Smoke without fire. There’s no Smoke without Chet Taylor. You see, I’m the creator, the cultivator, the gift and the curse. With one puff of a cigarette, I’ve created the fire in your belly that erupted you into the atmosphere, man. Without me, there is no purpose for you. Without fire, there is no Smoke. You had nothing going for you before I came along, Aaron. You just thought you did. Playing catch up with every new talent that uses You as a stepping stone. You call that existing, huh? You call what you do "living"? How pathetic...
Waite, the fire in your eyes creates a rage blinding you from the truth. This self proclaimed "Greatness" you call yourself is nothing but an ego trying to intimidate a man of no fear. For a man who's been around the block here in CMV, you sure as hell missed my neighbourhood. But that is typical for a mark like yourself. I know that you're afraid of the unknown Waite, because men fear the unknown and that is where your career was heading. Your brain locks an image of the past cementing this certain persona of yourself. To your credit though, you're a persistent little bugger. You set a goal, you go for it. I admire that...I admire your drive, your passion, your persistence. The guys and I nearly ended your career we did what was needed to be done and had nothing to prove against you was nothing seriously personal in the attack but you started to become a pest bothering me every chance you had so I sent Tyler Raze a machine with assistance from Douglas to end you but then you came back! You are now that annoying fly that I just can't swat and you..just..keep..coming back...

Chet clinches his jaw with his teeth. His eyes stay focused on the camera then relaxes as smoke escapes from his nose and mouth
-----------------------------------------------------
Chet Taylor
That’s the news, Waite. That’s the biggest story of the day, the headline, the captivating knowledge you’ve not yet awoken to. The truth is that you're nothing. Just drunk and ignorant, I placed you into the pit and I made you burn. Now you want to waltz your way from your dumpster fire of an island to fight me? You attacked me, Waitty and for what? I hurt your little brain? Caused you to go down a drunken spiral?
You claimed you're going to bury me at iMPLOSION and you almost did and I am not okay with that.You cross the damn line when you embarrassed me with that lost. People have been trying to bury me all my life. Fusion tried to bury me while pushing me away and having me in a hospital. The fans have never cared about me ever since I started wrestling here unless I tagged with a dancing Indian. But all this hate has only made me stronger. You want to continue these little cat and mouse games, Aaron?

Chet chuckles to himself with a sadistic smile, taking his cigarette out of his mouth and flicking it towards the camera
----------------------------------------------------
Chet Taylor
FINE...
.....all you have to do is fight through Cody Douglas, through Tyler Raze, through the mastermind himself under my terms. Do you know what it is to me? It’s an excuse. It’s an excuse to step into that ring and use any tool at my disposal to make you see. It isn’t like I need permission, or rules.Aaron at Redemption Road, I will brand your legacy with a loss to me. This empty valley in your heart filled with fear and rage, I created that. All your faults, your shame, your defeat, you and they belong to me. I’ve created a noose around your neck. I’ve created the end of your days and I’m going to watch you choke on it and you will be remembered for that little career You had as being a weasel winning undeserved titles and your terrible taste in bands, because I will continue with my revolution doing everything I want. You don't have to believe me, you don’t have to believe in the news that I’m sellin’ you, or that I’m your judge, jury and executioner, man. Just wake up and see the bad news, just…. wake…. up.

The screen cuts out

Last edited by Childish Meltzer on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Here's some news Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Here's some news Empty Re: Here's some news

Post by Austin Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:52 am

KILLING IT

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:29 am

(CMV.COM EXCLUSIVE)

Here's some news Weathe10

The camera fades to an empty desk with a weather board in the back drop. 30 seconds go by until Aaron Waite runs into frame. Sitting down with papers and trying to do his hair Aaron begins to speak.

Aaron Waite : Hello everyone in the CMV world, I am Greatness at its Greatest Aaron Waite and this is a special weather re... Shit

Aaron rushes up and out of frame, a few seconds go by before he returns wearing a blazer. He sits backd down and continues to speak

Aaron Waite : Port... There have been rumors of many fires around the CMV world as of late but I can assure you that there is only one, and that's the fire beneath me. The culprit, the men that have started this fire are none-other then The Syndicate. Though... I guess, I guess I should be very upset about everything you just said about me, right? Everything you've done to me. But Chet and friends, the truth is I'm not. 'Cause one thing you should learn about me is, I really don't put much value into other people's opinions. I never have, I really don't care what anybody thinks of me. I've been called, let's see huh, oh that I'm nothing, that I am just drunk and ignorant? ...Well this drunk and ignorant man just beat one of your tools, and then you ATTACKED ME!

Aaron throws the papers off of the table causing them to scatter around the room.

Aaron Waite : See, the difference between you and I, Chet, is that you really care deeply about what these people think of you. You have this crave for attention, You need people to see you how you want them to see you. That's fine. What I care about is destroying this new hip thing you have going on. What I care about is my place on the top of the mountain. What I care about is my show!

Aaron stands up and looks directly into the camera

Aaron Waite : After I get through Raze, Chet... and I will get though him, Chet. I'm gonna beat you within an inch of your life in that ring. I am gonna leave you lying there and then just walk to the back. And when I do, The Syndicate won't just be dead, it'll be like it never even existed.

Camera fades to black

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:49 am

There's not enough fire in the world for the two promo's in this thread.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down