Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2)

+4
Bloody_justice
HellishxHades
Alveuss
Tim
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Empty CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2)

Post by Tim Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:36 am

CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Cba10

NBA 2K18 releases on the 19th (for me) of next month so you know what that means. CBA! The break has been long and the boredom for me has been substantial. But come September the fun (and the new Season begins). So somethings we should all know...

What is CBA
CBA for those who don't know or may want to be a part of it in the future is Community(Universe) Basketball Association. Essentially it's CMV for professional basketball. Since there's not the same kind of Community Creations on the NBA 2K games as there is in WWE, I will make all of your players. When the players are created and the Season begins, I commentate on the games while letting the AI teams fight it out. Much like Dashing and Cop do for CMV.

How do I get to be a part of this?
So you can either.

A. Give me the rights to one of your CAWs in CMV or...

B. Task me with making an original player much like Krzy's Jackie Strawberry.

Either or is fine. I love the contribution from the members of this site who have already lent me their CAWs and creative assets.

When does it start
Soon. While the game drops on the 19th and I'll have instantaneous access to it at midnight. It will take some time to get the players right as the Create-a-player is very long and arduous and we have at least 26 players already enlisted. So the Season will start sometime after I finish recreating all the players.

How does it work
There are two custom teams (Provided NBA still allows expansion teams) the Bronx Jaguars or 'Jags' (Contributed by 702) and the Anaheim Angels (Contributed by Hellish). I make custom players and we battle with the other 30 teams in the official NBA league. While I'll only manage the Jags and the Angels, the remainder of the teams will be run by the comp. At some point in the Season the Jags and the Angels will do battle on the hardwood. Which itself should be an exciting event. Pretty much our "once in a blue moon" match up.

You got an examples of this stupidness
Ye.

So I hope everyone who participated in Season One enjoys Season Two. I'll probably stream on the same day I do NGW as to not conflict with CMV already incredibly busy schedule.

Character Template
(For original character)
Name
---
Birthday
---
College Graduated From
---
Desired Position
Point Guard (Playmaker)
Shooting Guard (Shotmaker)
Small Forward (Large Shotmaker)
Power Forward (Pseudo Center)
Center (Big Guy)

Playstyle
Things like...
Sharpshooter
Layup Matchine
Rebound God
Dunk Diety
Defensive Anchor

Using this template will help so much more than you telling me. "I'm in" or "Put in XXXXXX" Thank ye.

Teams
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) 18643510
Bronx Jaguars

CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) 2000px10
Anaheim Angels

Current Roster for Both Teams
Rosters
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Empty Re: CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2)

Post by Alveuss Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:21 am

Of course you can have Ziegler again although this time I'd prefer if you give him a more attacking/creating/goalscoring role like playmaker which is pretty much what he is in fifa

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Empty Re: CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2)

Post by Tim Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:56 am

Can do will do.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:51 am

Still have permission with my character

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:37 am

If only there was females that would be cool oh well I saw bloody justice was still in and I'm happy about that

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
CommunityUniverse Basketball Association (Season 2) Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:33 am

Seen Briggs at the bottom of the list in grey, if that means you're not sure if you can you use him go ahead and to anybody else who wants to use my caws go ahead just let me know what you're using them for.

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:34 am

Ringo needs to dunk on everyone.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:37 am

VictorM wrote:Seen Briggs at the bottom of the list in grey, if that means you're not sure if you can you use him go ahead and to anybody else who wants to use my caws go ahead just let me know what you're using them for.

The Grey means that they are Draft Picks

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:48 am

El Guerrero Furioso wrote:

The Grey means that they are Draft Picks
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:49 am

So I'm assuming Ringo's going to be a Center? Or Power Forward.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:53 am

Additionally if we get 9 more different players from several different members, Eli, Andy and Ringo won't have to be draft picks and we can make a third team for the league. But that's asking alot.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 pm

LeBort James back in Season 2

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next