Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Just a Chat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Just a Chat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Just a Chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Just a Chat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Just a Chat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Just a Chat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Just a Chat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Just a Chat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Just a Chat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Just a Chat Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Just a Chat

3 posters

Go down

Just a Chat Empty Just a Chat

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:12 pm

As the go home show for UnMatched kicks off, the last of the crowd get to their seats awaiting the final episode of UnMatched before the Redemption Road Pay Per View, however instead of the music of the competitors scheduled to kick off the show, another theme hits the PA system, and a familiar one at that.

With Hayden's theme blaring throughout the arena, the crowd for the most part begin to boo for the legendary superstar. Moments go by and out he comes from the back, as always with a microphone in his hands and a look of determination on his face as he makes his way down to the ring, however lacking some of the cockiness he normally exudes, instead of taunting the crowd he simply walks right by them down the ramp towards the ring, tossing the microphone into the ring before dropping to one knee still on the outside. He lifts up the ring apron searching underneath it for a brief moment before coming up with a steel chair to which he throws into the ring also. Hayden then steps up onto the apron and turns around, finally acknowledging the booing he cups his ear, taunting the crowd, gesturing for louder boo's as if he can't even hear them. Shortly after, he steps into the ring through the ropes and picks up the steel chair, propping it up in the ring before picking up the microphone and sitting down on the steel chair. To which he begins to talk.

Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley:
You know, it's been a while since I've done this, a long while since I've pulled out a chair, sat in this ring and just talked.. But I feel as if it's looooong overdue.

However Hayden doesn't continue, instead he looks around the crowd, taking in the boo's and shaking his head in pity, he quickly jumps back to his feet and points around the arena as he continues.

Yeah, I hear you, what's that going to do huh? Don't think I don't see all of you bums on the internet talking smack, the very same bums that are in here booing me right now. Keep up the booing people, keep it strong and keep it flowing because let me tell you something. I am not going anywhere.

You see I love it when you all give me hate, because it tells me just how good I am. Don't think I don't check up the forums and message boards. I am the most controversial name in this industry and I love it. You know, I go around these forums reading and reading, watching on as these delusional fans try to argue who the best is, and who's the best on the microphone, who has the best entrance music, and loads more things. But if there's one thing that's a constant throughout all of these conversations, it's me. I scroll through these forums and I see over 10 pages on ever single forum dedicated to arguments about me and it just makes me smile. It really does, knowing just how big of an influence I have on your lives, that you're all willing to spend hours and hours arguing over me.

But, it's not just the "fans" who go out of their way to get involved in my business. No... Unfortunately it's the Superstars too. You see just two weeks ago, I was set to become the number one contender for the CMV World Championship, that's right, I was going to add another accolade to my name, and you know what happened? Surely you all know what happened!

The crowd begins to chant "D-S-D" over and over and in response Hayden nods his head, mockingly chanting "D-S-D" along with them before continuing on.

Yes! It was DSD.. The guy who hasn't been here since his win over Cyborg. The guy you constantly cheer for, the guy you love. But has done nothing more than fulfil his goals and then abandon his fans. Yet here I am working week in, week out, and you dare call ME the part timer?! That's cute.

You'd think after being here for over four years, achieving all I have achieved, that you'd be a little more respected. Especially seeing as it was me carrying the brand for an entire season at one point. But yet you choose to cheer for this failure of a Superstar, D'Angelo St. Daniels, a man who's actually happy with himself, so happy in fact, that he feels he deserves time off because he defeated.. Cyborg?! I have submitted Cyborg before, D'Angel... You don't see me parading about it because to me Cyborg is nothing but a one hit wonder, and that's that.

I doubt I can change all of your minds at this point, you're all so deluded cheering for this pitiful "Superstar" that I think I'd rather you not change your minds, I don't want a flock of dumb-asses cheering my name. But nonetheless, I owe it to the very, very, few of you with actual intelligence to tell you the truth about D'Angelo St. Daniels. You see DSD. I understand why you cost me my opportunity at becoming number one contender. You're just jealous, and clearly, you hold a grudge D'Angelo. I got under your skin a little bit when I came out here in this very ring after you said you were taking time off and I told it how it is. Add all of that together and you felt obliged to cost me a shot at the World Championship. But yet, I'm not surprised to see you still not here to receive your comeuppance.  

It must be hard for you, you call yourself the God of Gate City, but yet every day another Superstar passes you in CMV, every day you fall lower and lower down in the packing order and that must strike you to the core. So you did what you HAD to do, and I'll give you that DSD, you were smart about it, you had to get your names on the lips of a relevant Superstar, one people actually care about. Because lets be real, you spent a year on Cyborg, and I see nobody clamouring for Cyborg right now. But! You always wanted to remain the good guy, you want the approval of the fans, you want those high merch sales numbers, to big up your weak ego, so what do you do. You attack me, you get your name on my voice. Knowing these dumbass fans aren't going to cheer me, you played it smart D'Angelo, but at the end of the day, when you do finally step out of wherever you're hiding, you'll go down like they all do. I'm a competitor not a performer and thats where all of these other Superstars get it wrong. I'm not looking to get these fans jumping on their feet, I'm looking to put my opponent in the ground, whatever it takes for the 1, 2, 3. When you finally do stand in the ring with me DSD, you'll join Sunshine as another statistic in my win column.

I see right through your games, you came at me because my aura, my reputation is prevalent. But in the end it'll become your biggest mistake, and you'll regret coming at me trying to be relevant. I know damn well you're not going to come at me right now D'Angelo, you're too scared, and you don't care enough about these fake fans to lose all of your credibility on an episode of UnMatched. So I'll tell you what. I'll be waiting at Redemption Road, I'll come out to this ring and I expect you to meet me in the center of this ring so I can get this over with.

I'll see you at Redemption Road D'Angelo, don't let me down.

Hayden drops his microphone to the mat, brushing off all the boo's with a chuckle as he leaves the ring, making his way up the ramp towards the backstage area as the camera begins to fade to black ahead of our first match up of the evening for the go home show of UnMatched.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Just a Chat Empty Re: Just a Chat

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Thought I'd try coding my promo's in a new way. IDK.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:19 pm

I have a hard time reading that font you used for Hayden speaking.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Just a Chat 206
Just a Chat Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Just a Chat DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:54 am

I love how he gets into the ring, sits down and gets right to it dropping that hot fire on DSD and even mentioning the message boards. It says a lot about his character to go as far as check message boards and basically google his name being said all over the internet and then boast about it. I pride Schmidty on his ego but Hayden's is over the top at times which I like a lot. The intensity of his threats come from what he's accomplished in the past and how he never let's us forget his history here in CMV. It's dangerous to underestimate a guy like Hayden who knows CMV like the back of his hand. I can't wait for the DSD/Hayden confrontation. Good shit.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down