Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Cure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Cure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Cure Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Cure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Cure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Cure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Cure Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Cure Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Cure Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Cure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Cure

2 posters

Go down

The Cure Empty The Cure

Post by Decided Villain Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:39 pm

CMV UnMatched Card Ep. 52 (CMV.COM EXCLUSIVE)

Sunshine is seen sitting down in the hallway, unwrapping the tape from his wrists during the main event. Lisa Evans cautiously walks towards the man with the broken smile to get word on what had transpired during the post match celebration.

Lisa Evans : Sunshine sorry to interrupt but you have been pretty silent as of late and you just beat one of the largest men in the company, Marko Punish, only to be attacked by the Thunder Circus in the form of Bull. Could I get any kind of word from you?

Sunshine looks at her and gets up on his feet. Sunshine takes the microphone which causes Lisa to jump a bit and walk off camera.

Sunshine : After Implosion I was hoping for some sort of timmmmme to evaluate on what I wanted to do. But luckily for me... I didn't have to evaluate long did I? Parker you have given me a purpose as we walk into a new horizon in this company. But for you the sun won't be shining that way you'd expect it too. I'm not a betting man, but if I was, I'd bet you think you know me pretty well don't you Parker. Watched some tapes... Listened to me speak... But you don't know the first thing about me. You really don't know anything...

I think there's been some type of interruption here. We're a little bit disconnected. I don't think you quite grasp your mind about the concept of what's really, truly going on here. Do you really think that a simple surprise attack could control me? Could harm me!? I am everywhere, Parker. And sooner or later a fire will rise up around you and the tables will turn. And it will be your people who will be inside my playground, my circus. Your people will fear me, Parker hahaha. They will be afraid of me, but are you smart enough to understand that you can never ever, ever, ever hurt me?

Parker, everyday I walk beside monsters and I sing with the demons in my head. I could be the most dangerous man in the world if I felt like it. But luckily for you Parker, your world came begging to me on its knees for mercy. There is a sickness in your world Parker and I'm soooo glad you have reached out to me to SAVE YOU. While I prepare for you clowns, just keep being you alright hahahaha. Go on, make your little jokes, you funny man! I just thank you for helping me find the cure to your play. The cure that exists inside my mind, a cure that exists behind my eyes and the cure that exists to beat us all. My cure is wonderful, finally. It takes the air from your lungs, Parker. Your earth is rotting beneath your feet, your circus is a bacteria that infects and destroys.  And I, Parker... I am that cure.

Sunshine drops the microphone to the ground and walks out of frame as the camera fades to black.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

The Cure Empty Re: The Cure

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Goood promo Aaron!

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable