Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!!

+5
Zak
Tim
Borton
Miztacular
iTrouble
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Empty SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:04 pm

A tournament will be held at Survivor Series to crown a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Not like this Sad .....

Well, who ya got walking out as champ at SS?

*cough* Roman Reigns *cough*

Back to top Go down

SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Empty Re: SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!!

Post by iTrouble Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:14 pm

This is sad....he will never be the same. ACL, MCL & meniscus.

I also see Roman Reigns winning, but honestly why not just give it to Sheamus

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!! Empty Re: SETH ROLLINS TEARS RIGHT MCL/ACL/MEDICAL MENISCUS, OUT 6-9 MONTHS!!!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:19 pm

iTrouble wrote:This is sad....he will never be the same. ACL, MCL & meniscus.

I also see Roman Reigns winning, but honestly why not just give it to Sheamus

And just when I thought he was starting to gain traction and a more vicious streak.

If anything, let Roman or Wyatt win it. If Roman wins, have Sheamus cash in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:24 pm

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCK LEESSSSNAAAAAR pls

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:41 pm

Fucking sucks that it had to end his reign like that. Was a boring reign but still, sucks to lose to the title cuz of an injury.

Reigns is going to for sure win, but a little tournament is going to make Survivor Series a little bit more interesting than it is right now.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:41 pm

This totally fucking sucks dude. I foresaw this guy as champion for ages and now we're going to have to settle with Juan Cena and Ramen Rains.

This kid had such a future with that title... Oh god. I'm salty as fuck...

EDIT

To answer your question... Nobody gets it! It stays vacated until Seth gets back. Because I'm stubborn dick like that.

EDIT 2

If he comes back, come back as a face... Outside of the Authority he could really showcase his shit. Just, eliminate the coward persona.

Alright I'm done.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:49 pm

I think we all know who's gonna win the belt, regardless of circumstances.

It's a real spit in the face that it was gonna be Reigns who would be the one to PIN Rollins and end the 9 month reign. At least Rollins didn't get pinned or anything. Instant rematch upon return, hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:56 pm

You see. If kane had won it at hell in a cell like i wanted we wouldn't have to sit through reigns.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:07 pm

Miztacular wrote:You see. If kane had won it at hell in a cell like i wanted we wouldn't have to sit through reigns.

you're roman reigns biggest fan, don't lie that you ain't excited for reigns to win the title.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:11 pm

Push Bray Wyatt!

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Goddamnit, Mizzy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:27 pm

That sucks how Rollins is going to be gone for 6-9 months.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next