Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Police Brutality!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Police Brutality!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Police Brutality!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Police Brutality!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Police Brutality!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Police Brutality!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Police Brutality!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Police Brutality!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Police Brutality!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Police Brutality!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Police Brutality!!!

3 posters

Go down

Police Brutality!!! Empty Police Brutality!!!

Post by Topher Mod Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:33 am

The sirens hit the P.A system and out comes John Smith and Bill Jones of Police Squad, they make there way down the isle as the fans chant PIGS…PIGS…PIGS…. Jones grabs some mics as Smith is yelling at fans…. They enter the ring and begin to talk…

Jones :  Looks like we have a riot in progress PC Smith, maybe we should use some tear gas….maybe some pepper spray…

Smith : HOW ABOUT SOME GOOD OLE FASHION POLICE BRUTALITY.

Jones : That could work too, so I suggest each and everyone of you American scumbags is to respect the Law and Order of CMV unless you want us to come out there and beat the respect out of ya.

But the fans don’t back down and continue booing… Smith loses control and jumps out of the ring and gets right in the  face of one loud mouth fan.

Jones :  HAHAHAHA,  looks like ya pissed off the wrong guy…. Get him Smith…

Smith grabs the fan and pulls him over the barricade as the rest of the fans in attendance gasp in horror, shocked at what they are seeing as Smith throws the fan into the ring…. Jones begins stomping the holy hell out of the fan as Smith is also back in the ring…Smith locks in a rear choke hold as the fans chant Assholes…Assholes….Smith releases the hold as the fan gasps, coughs, trying to get his breathe back… But Jones pulls out handcuffs and cuffs the fan to the bottom ring rope.

Jones : Criminal….bloody criminals…. Let that be a lesson to each and every one of you pathetic pieces of crap, You do not mess with POLICE SQUAD…

Smith : Speaking of criminals… Bickering Duo, you stole our title shot  for a match at Ascendance. That’s something ya just don’t do.

Jones : That’s right, we defeated The New Gods, we defeated you The Bickering Duo…and more importantly we embarrassed the then Tag Team Champions at the time Desolation…. We were the true #1 contender`s for those Tag Team Championships, yet you 2 stole it from us.

Smith : NO ONE STEALS FROM POLICE SQUAD!!!

Jones : No one, ya got that … NO ONE!!!.... So Tyson Cage….Suraci….You defeated Desolation to become the new Tag Team Champions…. Congratulations….But now you’re gonna have to pay for your crimes…. Those belts are ours and come BattleScars you’re gonna find out what Police Brutality is all about when we take those belts from ya.

Smith and Jones turn to the fan still cuffed in the corner and begin stomping the crap out of him…..

-------------------
1. Scene fades to commercial…
2. Open to Bickering Duo

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Police Brutality!!! Empty Re: Police Brutality!!!

Post by krzy Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:22 pm

Suraci’s theme hits, bathing the arena in a positivity it desperately needed after the Police Squad’s aura of corruption and brutality darkened the mood in here.

Off the heels of a thrilling victory over Bad Man, Inc. earlier in the show, Suraci is still in his ring gear with his half of the tag team championships draped over his right shoulder. He surveys the scene for a bit, then starts to speak when the crowd noise dies down.

It must be nice...

His voice trails off as he regards the two members of Police Squad standing in the ring, humoring him by letting him say his piece.

It must be something special to have a tag partner you can trust unconditionally inside and out of the ring to the point where one of you doesn’t have to stop and wonder if the other will have your back as you commit the most despicable actions known to man. You just know he’ll be there by your side to piss on graves and trip old ladies, and you don’t even have to ask.

The only reason why I’m out here is to let you know how much I admire how in sync you two are. All tag teams should aspire to reach the levels of brotherhood and camaraderie that you two have achieved. It almost brings a tear to my eye to see such poetry in motion. To be honest with you, I kind of wish I was in your shoes, except for one thing.

He lifts the title off his shoulder and holds it proudly in the air.

I have this and you don’t. For as good as you two think you are, you’re not the ones with the gold. You can rattle off your list from now  until the cows come home skipping along to the tune the fat lady’s singing, but when it mattered most, when there were real stakes on the line, I took the best that you had to offer then hit you ten times harder.

You say the title match was stolen from you, but I say if you wanted to be at Ascendance that badly, then you should have tried a little harder. In case you haven’t realized it yet, fighting me is a lot harder than beating up innocent fans.

Come Battle Scars, there’s a lot more on the line than these belts, and I’ll be damned if my last match is losing to you sorry excuses for law enforcement.

With that said, Suraci turns to leave but the sound of Tyson Cage’s music hitting stops him in his tracks.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Tyson makes his way down to Suraci, he wraps his arm around him smiling. He turned his head and looked at Suraci, who was shooting him with a glare. Cage removed his arm from Suraci and got serious. 

Right. Ok, so first off, I never agreed to you putting your career on the line. I don't want you gone, dude. I am not that dude that attacked you in NGCW. I am standing right here, right beside you. 

Secondly, you only beat us once. You didn't pin me or Suraci in that 6 man tag match last week. We didn't even try to break up your pin, cause we we're saving ourself for Ascendance.

Thirdly, everyone in the CMV Universe, good news. The official Bickering Duo T Shirt is out on Pro Wrestling Tee .com / TBD. How does it look.

As the crowd cheers and some pull out there cell phone to order the shirts themselves, as Suraci continues to star at him. He brings his mic to his mask.

What the hell, I never agreed on that shirt.

Yeah, you did. We agreed on this last week. Remember.

I didn't approve anything. 

Dude. You did.

The Police Squad begin to get fed up and interrupt the Bickering.

HEY! Shut Up. You need...

Hey. We ain't talking to you. So please let us finish discussing... Suraci where are you going.

Suraci was already walking Backstage, leaving Tyson to try and catch up with him, while Police stand in the ring confused.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down