Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Voice of Vitor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Voice of Vitor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Voice of Vitor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Voice of Vitor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Voice of Vitor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Voice of Vitor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Voice of Vitor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Voice of Vitor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Voice of Vitor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Voice of Vitor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Voice of Vitor

2 posters

Go down

The Voice of Vitor Empty The Voice of Vitor

Post by Miztacular Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:05 am

CMV Intensity Exclusive!

We're welcomed to what looks to be any old hallway backstage in the arena, in which we see CMV Interviewer Lisa Evans preparing herself for an exclusive interview for CMV.com with theNGW upstart Vitor Belfort Jr. who is, as he always is, accompanied by his manager and translator Hugo Olivera.

Lisa Evans:
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, my special guest at this time is none other than one of this years Money in the Bank entrants, former NGW Superstar, Vitor Belfort Jr. Hello Vitor.

Vitor Belfort Jr. nods his head with a slight smile, allowing Lisa Evans to start her interview.

Lisa Evans:
So Vitor, earlier on, in tonights Co-Main Event of the evening, you attacked the former two time CMV Global Champion, Voice Vindy when he was scheduled to compete against Omega Lee, could I perhaps get a statement as to why you've done this?

As always, Vitor's translator and manager, Hugo Olivera holds a finger up, gesturing for Evans to hold up for a minute so he can translate the question for his client.

Hugo Olivera:
Então, Vitor, mais cedo, no evento Co-Main da noite, você atacou o ex-Campeão Global CMV da CMV, Voice Vindy, quando ele estava programado para competir contra o Omega Lee, eu poderia talvez obter uma declaração sobre o porquê você fez isso?

Vitor takes a second to think about the question, to process his thoughts on why he attacked Voice earlier on tonight before answering.

Vitor Belfort Jr:
Se Voice Vindy deve deixar Intensity. Vou mandá-lo de forma como o perdedor que ele é.

Hugo Olivera turns back to Lisa Evans preparing to translate back to English.

Hugo Olivera:
So in essence, my client believes that If Voice Vindy is to leave Intensity. he will send him packing like the loser he is. You see because Lisa, Vitor Belfort Jr. isn't scared of Voice Vindy, he isn't afraid of anybody on the roster. Voice Vindy is nothing but a tool for my clients elevation. Thomas Sullivan was looking for his send off party, for his final hoorah. Well he's got one now. At Redemption Road Vitor will go out there and do what he does best. Crush the opposition.

Lisa Evans:
Vitor you seem as if you are very confident about your chances in this match up, do you perhaps feel as if you are heading into this too confident? Voice Vindy is one of the toughest competitors in CMV history and you're acting like he is nothing, do you respect him as an athlete?

Hugo Olivera:
Você o respeita como um atleta?

Vitor simply raises an eyebrow, perhaps under the impression that Lisa has asked a dumb question, he shakes his head for a moment before responding.

Vitor Belfort Jr:
Yes... uhhh, claro que eu o respeito. Ele é um desafio difícil. Mas eu sei que estou melhor em todas as áreas e nós iremos neste domingo.

Hugo Olivera:
My client finds you question silly Lisa, do you understand that. Please stop asking my client silly questions. Now look, Vitor does respect Vindy, but, he says that despite that, he knows he will walk out the win, because he, and the rest of the world know that he is the better all around athlete, than Voice Vindy. Do you have any further questions Miss Evans?

Lisa Evans:
Umm, just the one. Next month at the final Pay Per View of the season, you will compete in this years Money in the Bank lineup, having won a six man ladder match on NGW, do you feel as if you come into this match up with a sincere advantage over your opponents.

Hugo lets off a small sigh as he turns to Vitor, rolling his eyes, understanding the stupidity of this question.

Hugo Olivera:
Você tem a vantagem nesta partida de escada, porque você já ganhou---

Before Hugo can finish, Vitor pushes past him and stands right in front of Lisa Evans.

Vitor Belfort Jr:
I will crush opponents, climb the ladder. Win the match. Não foram feitas perguntas

Lisa Evans:
Well.... There you have it folks, thank you for your time Vitor, we greatly appreciate it.

Just as Lisa finishes talking, Vitor steals the microphone from her clutches and turns looking directly into the camera.

Vitor Belfort Jr:
This Sunday... i gonna come after you Voice, I gonna crush you. I gonna break you.

With that, Vitor drops the microphone and pushes his way off set, his manager following slightly behind, leaving Lisa Evans speechless as the segment comes to a close.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

The Voice of Vitor Empty Re: The Voice of Vitor

Post by Batman Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:58 am

This was neat.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:15 am

Actually I lied. I'm sorry man but this was real bland with a few grammar mistakes. It gave me the idea that you don't really care for Vitor very much.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down