Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
WHERE`S VINDY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
WHERE`S VINDY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
WHERE`S VINDY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
WHERE`S VINDY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
WHERE`S VINDY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
WHERE`S VINDY Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
WHERE`S VINDY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
WHERE`S VINDY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
WHERE`S VINDY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
WHERE`S VINDY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

WHERE`S VINDY

3 posters

Go down

WHERE`S VINDY Empty WHERE`S VINDY

Post by Topher Mod Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:53 pm

Before this weeks Fusion begins we see a recap….

2 Weeks ago on Monday Night Fusion….. A new threat has arrived…. A Voice was heard with actions…. ** Footage shows Voice Vindys shock appearance on Fusion***
Tonight…. Will The Bloody Brit seek Revenge….. Or will there be Vindication…

Monday Night Fusion’s intro begins as the fans mark out in anticipation of tonight’s show…

After the 1st commercial break, we see The Bloody Brit arrive to the arena in the parking lot where he sees two guys in Vindy shirts, he walks over to them and yells where’s Vindy, the guys have no idea but Brit aint in any mood for bullshit, he grabs 1 and yells WHERE’S VINDY again…. Getting frustrated by the lack of response, he throws the guy across the bonnet of a car….He looks at the other guy, but he has legged it away….Brit mad as hell shakes his head…. And the scene fades.

Much later 2 indy darlings are having a match-up when the lights flicker red…. The fans react as The Bloody Brits theme plays…. The 2 men in the ring stop wrestling and see an angry Brit storming down to the ring, the guys look at each other and lunge at The Brit as he enters the ring… Brit looks at them like are you fuckin serious….. Brit unloads with stiff rights to both men….

Dashing : I wouldn’t want to be in their shows….OOHHHHHH  REVENGEAAAAHHH

Brit drops the 1st guy with some Revenge….But the 2nd guy is still showing some fight left him in… Brit shakes his head, and hurls him from the middle of the ring into the turnbuckle…

Dashing : Get out of there kid….Ah too late….. Here it comes…… The D.U.I…. Gottem….. What the hell, did he just flip me off, vintage Brit right there, but I’m staying out of his way, not when he’s in this mood.

Brit signals for a mic and begins to speak…

Brit : So I guess no one has seen Vindy…….Vindy if you are in the building get your arse out here right now you coward….

The Brit waits in the ring, but nothing….

Brit : …………. Ok…Ok I see how it is, face to face isn’t your strong point, maybe if I turned my back…. Just how you like it…..Is that better Vindy, C`MON VINDY.

Still nothing….

Brit : Fine…. So that's the kind of man you are.... Attacking me after i compete in an ironman match... That's how you want to kick of your Fusion career..... Well i'm not surprised seeing as you was embarrassed by some former NGW rookie at Redemption Road.. Maybe that's how you did business down there, but here.. you mess with the bull, you get the horns........ I guess you leave me with no choice, hell I’ll tear this whole god damn arena upside down if I have to….One way or another you’re a dead man…. Now i don`t know how Paul Divine feels about what happened, hell we`ve never seen eye to eye, but least he faces me like a man.... You want to start a battle with me….Big Mistake…. This is a battle you simply cannot win… I’ve beaten the best of the best and I’ll be damned if some punk like you who has no respect for anything but himself is gonna come to my show and take-over….Nah, you want a battle kid….Well you got one…. BattleScars is just around the corner…. If you want a battle so bad I dare you to step up, battle me at BattleScars… But be warned it’s called BattleScars for a reason and when you step inside that ring the scars will be deep…. The Doctor’s wont be able to help you….No one will …because….. Revenge is Coming….

Brit drops the mic down and is about to leave the ring….when....

----

Open to Tim...
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

WHERE`S VINDY Empty Re: WHERE`S VINDY

Post by Tim Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:20 am

(Sorry for the wait, Basketball is life)

...a new but very familiar theme plays.

The crowd lights up with excitement as from behind the ribbontron steps out Voice Vindy with a CMV branded Microphone in hand. He lets the music and crowd fade before speaking to the very angry Bloody Brit standing in the squared circle at the bottom of the ramp.

Christopher, I have no intentions of fighting you or Paul Divine at any point. My attack on Divine and yourself was a learning experience. It was to awake you from your damndable slumber. Last week, I told everyone that you and everyone on this roster is a fool to fight for the World title.
Because you're not even fighting the person that matters.
Schmidty laughs and scoffs as you and Paul scuffle amongst yourselves when you should be joining together to beat the man who holds all the cards. Schmidty. The injustices this promotion carries out will not go on any further. I'll see to that. So when I defeat Schmidty, take his belt, everyone will get a fair shot including you. So, maybe it is a good idea you fight with Paul for nothing. You have to have something
to do while I liberate this show right?

I'm sorry you felt hurt and scorned because i laid both you and Paul out. But take it as a lesson, one of no malicious intent. For when I free CMV from all it's oppression, you can look up... and thank me...

Vindy turns away, proud of his words and actions. Leaving the crowd with the bluest of balls now that Vindy has turned down the crowd's optimism for a fight between Chris Andrews and Voice...

(I'm gonna talk to Dashing/Batman about something regarding this. See if we can't get Schmidty to be like; Nah, you fight fam.)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:45 am

Ted Dickens
Ahem!

The crowd begins to boo as Ted Dickens comes out on stage with a microphone in hand.

Ted Dickens
At the moment I am making the booking decisions for Schmidty since he has his hands full right now. Voice, you can't just expect to come over here to Fusion, attack the guys in the main event and then get off scotch free. What? You expect to actually be the one to dethrone Schmidty? You think that what you did was a message that scares him? Nah. Everybody claims that they'll be the ones to take him down and nobody has yet. Not you. Not the Brit. And certainly not Paul Divine.

He smiles as the crowd has a slight pop for Divine.

Ted Dickens
Seeing as how you dug your own hole with this one Voice, I won't allow you to climb out of it. So I hereby make Voice vs Andrews official at Battlescars!

The fans cheer at the announcement as Voice's eyes widen and Andrews smiles from ear to ear. Thus ending the segment with a stare down between the two.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down