Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
  プロレス Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
  プロレス Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
  プロレス Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
  プロレス Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
  プロレス Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
  プロレス Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
  プロレス Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
  プロレス Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
  プロレス Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
  プロレス Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

プロレス

Go down

プロレス Empty プロレス

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:19 pm

After his bout with the fish himself, El Jefe, Ushio Takato stood tall amongst the luchador. He looked onward at the lifeless body of El Jefe, looking determined like he didn’t do anything. He slowly goes to the other side of the ring, assisting the announcer of his mic, as he begun speaking

El Jefe….really? You people must put your money on false hopes and fake heroes because I just put one of the best down for the 3 count. And I don’t care what I have to do to get to where I need to get. I’ll fight anyone, I’ll wrestle anyone. Because of this….this is the new revolution of Japanese Wrestling. Or for the smart people out there, the new revolution of Puroresu. Men like Shohei 'Giant' Baba, Antonio Inoki, and Rikidōzan have made wrestling, especially japanese wrestling, into what it is today. And now I’m going to do the same. I’m going to revolutionize the sport that is Pro Wrestling. And I will start from scratch, brick-by-brick, to get to the top of this company and actually do something rather than go up for a little bit then fall off the top and go straight to the bottom. So this goes out to my Mitb Competitors….I’m coming. And you better step out the way, or have the balls to step to me. Because I will hurt you in that ring and take my title as “Japan’s Greatest Export” from that scum of Japanese talent scrubbed off the boot of CMV called Paul Divine.

Ushio drops the mic onto El Jefe, as the momentous boos of the crowd explode onto the scene. Ushio walks up the ramp and into the back, still hearing the boos from the arena
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum