Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
If you had... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
If you had... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
If you had... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
If you had... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
If you had... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
If you had... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
If you had... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
If you had... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
If you had... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
If you had... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

If you had...

2 posters

Go down

If you had... Empty If you had...

Post by Maurie Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Backstage of an episode of Intensity. Quiet as always. Chaotic in the ring, but superstars are as calm and focused as they ever could be when awaiting their next matches. Even the General Manager, Thomas Sullivan finds a smile when in his office backstage, having a cup of coffee and booking the matches. All of Intensity. Peacefu-

Anthony Brown
WASSUP BIOTCH!

Sullivan spits his coffee out from shock.

Anthony Brown
Say it don’t spray it Tommy, hehe. So let’s talk business here. I deserve a title shot. You’re gonna give me one. Rage can’t handle me. Now you say “yes” and I walk out of here and face Fury next week. Cool? Cool. Later.

Sullivan
Pfft, no.

Anthony Brown stops on his way out the door. Processing Sullivan’s response, Brown sits back down in the chair.

Anthony Brown
Okay. Ha, you never did like me did you?

Brown gets up and paces while next to the door.

Anthony Brown
I’ve got all the potential in the world to run this show by myself. I’m young. I have the best moveset on the roster undeniably. I can get along with the fans and relate just like that *snaps fingers*. I’m unique. I can dance, sing, make art, site poetry. But the one thing I can’t do is convince you to put me in that main event.

Brown pulls out his fidget spinner to cool him down.

Anthony Brown
Sullivan, you would rather let someone like Omega Lee who wouldn’t even defend his title against me, even compete for a title. My journey here was simpler than my experience here. I’ve never been as miserable cleaning plates and walking dogs, as I am working for a man as egotistical, manipulative, and as fucking corrupt as you.

Brown leans in closer to Sullivan.

Anthony Brown
I know you won’t give me a title shot by asking. So I’m not leaving this office until I get what I want, Sully.

(Open to Cop)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

If you had... Empty Re: If you had...

Post by Miztacular Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:07 pm

As soon as Brown finishes talking, Sullivan leans forward and rises to his feet, towering over Brown, looking over him in disgust.

Thomas Sullivan:
How dare you come in here boy, off of a loss no less and demand things of me? Listen here Anthony. You are nothing but a dancing fool who doesn't take things seriously around here, you lost your Television Championship to an even bigger fool in Ricky Spanish and now you're in here begging me for a spot in King of the Ring? How can I trust you with that, what makes you think you'd be a worthy investment? I only get four guys for King of the Ring. Four of my best verses four of Eric Matthews best.

You..

Are not my best.

That's all there is to it Anthony. I don't particularly like Lee either, hell I went to war with the guy at iMPLOSION. But that doesn't mean I think he's bad,I don't think you're bad because I don't like you Anthony.. It's more like I think you're bad because you're nothing more than a joke.

Look at it like this Anthony, because I'll announce it to the world right now. The first man representing me in King of the Ring, to destroy Eric Matthews' and his rag tag bunch of goons is the man who simply cannot be pinned. The Tower of Dominance himself, Brody Halleck.

See, now imagine you standing next to him, you'd look like a fool, it would look like he was walking his crazy nephew in the park. You don't have anything worth investing in Brown. I just don't see anything in you..

But..

I am a business man Brown, so I'll tell you what..

A smile appears across the face of the Intensity General Manager, coming up with another devious plan perhaps.

Thomas Sullivan:
You mentioned how Rage had nothing on you. How I would never put you in the Main Event. I'll tell you what. You can have your spot in King of the Ring, all you have to do.. Is  prove me wrong. For tonights Main Event. Will see you go toe to toe with the current Global Champion Rage. Should you lose, I never want to hear a demand out of your mouth again.. Should you win? Well you will join my King of the Ring lineup..

But there's no way you're going to win..

Now... Get out of my office.

In the back of Anthony Browns mind, he knew how tough the task ahead of him would be, but in order to save face he pushed out a forced smile as he shook the hands of Thomas Sullivan, before turning around and making his way out of Sullivans office, causing the segment to come to a close.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum