Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Gleipnir Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Gleipnir Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Gleipnir Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Gleipnir Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Gleipnir Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Gleipnir Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Gleipnir Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Gleipnir Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Gleipnir Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Gleipnir Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Gleipnir

4 posters

Go down

Gleipnir Empty Gleipnir

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:25 pm

The Main Event of Genesis had ended and moved to a shot of Dave Turner sitting quietly in his office. He appeared stressed and distraught over recent events. Bryce Hurt was starting a movement against him, bitter rivalries had begun to emerge that were harming business, and Josh Wolf was still missing, without a single hint of evidence about his whereabouts. However, that would change as soon as he heard a knock on the door. He looked up, sighing softly before letting out a few words.

Dave Turner: Please, come in...

The door creaked open and three men appeared. Two were young police officers from Sunrise. But the one in the middle was vastly different. This man was around his mid-30s, wearing a Navy Blue button-up and gray khakis. A lighter blue vest covered the button up with the words GBI inscribed in bright yellow letters. He held a tape in his hand.

Dave Turner: You must be the investigator...

Roger Kelt: Yes sir... I'm Roger Kelt with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation... I'm here to talk to you about the case with Mr. Wolf.

Dave Turner: Yeah, I know... What info do you have on this?

Roger Kelt: As of right now... Not much... When the report was filed, the only thing we knew was that Wolf was at his condo at the Twelve Hotel in Atlanta... We originally believed that the kidnapping took place around 3 A.M. Thursday... There was a struggle in the condo and we did find dried blood on the carpet, however, a DNA analysis showed that it was Wolf's blood.

Dave Turner: This sounds like stuff I've already heard before, Mr. Kelt... Do you have any updates on this situation?

Kelt nodded, slowly holding up the VCR tape. He set in on the desk and motioned at the Officers.
The two Sunrise PD Officers left the room for a moment only to bring in an old TV set with a VCR recorder. He placed the tape in and turned the television on.

Roger Kelt: This was placed at the scene of the crime Sunday... It was a message to all of us.

He hit play on the VCR and the TV began spazzing with static. The film began with a sight of a dark room of unknown location. There were four men in the frame. One was chained to the ground,
the chains covering his arms and neck. Two masked men stood by his sides with the third sitting behind him The third man slowly took off his ski mask, revealing Pat LaFave.

Patrick LaFave: Were you all really surprised?

He slowly pulled the chained man's sack off of his head, revealing it to be Josh Wolf. He was beaten to a pulp and shaved bald.

Patrick LaFave: Dave, I know you're going to watch this recording... That's why we're leaving it back at Wolf's apartment when the cops leave for the night... You know... This entire situation right here could have been avoided if it wasn't for you... Dave.... See, you're "Big Future Main Eventer" got in our business where he didn't belong. And even after my friend Kevin gave him a rightful ass-kicking, he still decided to get involved once more... Now, most GOOD bosses would punish their workers for sticking their noses in other's business... But no... You instead gave him a match with me at Battle Scars... Well, News Flash for you, Dave... That match isn't happeni-.

Josh Wolf: You're right Pat... It isn't happening...

Pat slowly turned around to face Wolf, who had a small smirk on his face.

Patrick LaFave: Did you just interrupt me-

Josh Wolf: Yes.... I did... And yes... You are still right... Because I'm not the one fighting you at Battle Scars.

Patrick LaFave: Explain, kid.

Josh Wolf: For the past seven months I've been with the CMV... I've been hiding another side of myself... I side which I have been resisting ever since I came here...

Pat rolled his eyes, kicking Wolf in the stomach.

Patrick LaFave: I'm not gonna let you play that mindgames bullshit on me, Pup... I've seen everything you can do... I know your limits.

Josh Wolf: Do you Pat? Because I don't think you do... You're not Bill Maverick... Nor are you Brett Angel, Kaiva, Borton, or Kevin Lee. All of them have fought me and even they haven't seen my limits... Even the ones who've beaten me... You've never fought me Pat... So you know nothing about my limits...

Patrick LaFave: What are you trying to say?

Josh Wolf: Have you ever heard of Fenrir? The Great Wolf who would bring about the destruction of the Gods.... Well... People call it a myth... Those people are wrong.

Patrick LaFave: You're spouting nothing but bullshit, kid....

Josh Wolf: There was a tribe of Germanic warriors who worshipped Fenrir... They were such passionate worshippers that Loki, Fenrir's father, went to their village and gifted them with a bucket of his blood... So that when Fenrir and Odin died in their battle, they would continue the war against the Gods... As it turns out... The blood of Fenrir made these warriors angry and brutal in battle... They were as powerful as Fenrir himself... I'm happy to say that... My family and I were descendants of thise tribe-...

Patrick LaFave: Alright... Shut the hell up! If I said the same things when I was your age, I would have been put in a padded cell for the rest of my life... The fact we let crazies like you roam free is proof that this world is screwed.

Josh Wolf: You can say that now... But come Battle Scars, you'll see the truth... Fenrir will destroy yo-

Pat interrupted Wolf with another punch to the gut and ordered the two cronies to keep on guard.
Pat slowly walked out and the tape ended with a cut of static.

Dave wasn't surprised by this, however, he wasn't pleased. He slowly shook his head and sighed.

Dave Turner: Keep up the investigation... Find out where they are and what they're planning to do with him...

The Officers and Investigator slowly walked out, leaving Dave to himself. The camera slowly faded to black with the Copywrite message in the bottom left corner.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Gleipnir Empty Re: Gleipnir

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Best work of yours, nice jon boi
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin