Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
My Show... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
My Show... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
My Show... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
My Show... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
My Show... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
My Show... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
My Show... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
My Show... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
My Show... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
My Show... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

My Show...

3 posters

Go down

My Show... Empty My Show...

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:38 pm

As Monday Night Fusion continues, a theme starts playing, as Jaquan Shay comes out, in some new fresh gear. Some NY Mets gear, repping New York!! He walks down to the ring, high-fiving the cheering children out of the booing thousands in attendance. He got into the ring, bowing to the booing extravaganza of pissed-off fans in attendance. He grabs a mic, looking at the entrance, but then looks at the crowd and begins speaking

AJ!! Come out, come out, wherever you arrrre!! You really think that you are going to walk out of Battle Scars as champion? Because if I’m still standing, breathing and kicking, this belt isn’t leaving my sight. And I’m not only telling that to you. I’m telling that for the rest of these dumbasses, like Bannon, Billy Weaver, Jimmaurie Williams, etc.

The crowd continues to boo on the former King of Kip-Up as he just looks onward, smirking

This is MY show, with or without MY title. I just have it because I won it fair and square. I pinned the champion!! I pinned the so called “Pittbull” Perry Heenan. So AJ, don’t be scared; be ready. Because I’m going to put every inch and ounce of effort into this match if it’s the last match I have. So that’s why I’m going to throw in the cards on this one.

The crowd stop the booing, in intense to see what Shay has to say next

If I lose, I’m gone from Fusion. And you can take care of MY show all you want. That is, if I lose. Now on your behalf, you don’t have to do anything. You just have to stand there, looking big and tough, just for you to go back to the shelter your old ass crawled out of. Because like I said….as long as I’m still standing, breathing, and kicking, this title isn’t going anywhere.

(OPEN TO DASHING, OR MAURIE)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

My Show... Empty Re: My Show...

Post by Batman Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:37 pm

Ted Dickens comes out to the roaring boos of the crowd. With a mic in hand, he stands at the top of the ramp, eyeing the Anarchy Champion from afar.

Ted Dickens
Jaquan, calm down this isn't YOUR show. This show, that ring, that microphone, all of these people, it all belongs to Schmidty. And you DO NOT call the shots. So if you lose, you're not gone from Fusion. That's dumb. And quite frankly, so are you. Coming out here thinking your all high and mighty because you won a triple threat match. Cool, but to me, and Schmidty, you still haven't proven yourself. You're not a champion worth talking about. And odds are, you probably never will be but i'm willing to give you a chance. So next week, you will be defending that Anarchy Championship against the hungry NGW Alumni, Adam Valentine!

He begins to walk away but stops himself and looks back.

Ted Dickens
Oh and next time you come out here saying this is your show, stealing ANY of Schmidty's catchphrases, OR trashing Schmidty, you'll be fired on the spot!

And with that, Ted leaves, leaving Shay very furious in the ring. He struggles to keep the microphone away from his lips, wanting so hard to protect his pride and fight back, but with the tyranny behind the show as of late, he decides it's best to keep quiet.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

My Show... Empty Re: My Show...

Post by Miztacular Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:49 am

Lowkey tryna use these politics to make sure he wins I C U 702

Miztacular
Miztacular