Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Is it Time? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Is it Time? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Is it Time? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Is it Time? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Is it Time? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Is it Time? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Is it Time? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Is it Time? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Is it Time? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Is it Time? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Is it Time?

Go down

Is it Time? Empty Is it Time?

Post by Maurie Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:58 am

Elijah Stewart breathes in the loveable air that fills the arena here on Genesis. He's got a smile as noticeable as his skin. He can't believe how impactful his singles run on Genesis has been.

Elijah
It’s been a crazy seven days for me guys. I. Me. I beat Bob Luger!

The crowd cheers for his great victory.

Elijah
I know, it’s incredible. But it’s not just a win, it’s a milestone. Because I beat one of the best on this roster, and I don’t plan on cooling down until I’ve beaten Sam Valentine, Bob Luger, and Furious Frank at Battle Scars. Because after that, It’ll be the moment in my life that is played on repeat in all the hype videos and highlight reels. I can finally be that guy. That guy the company wants to lead the company into stardom. But recently I don’t think I’ve been reading for that kinda leadership.

I know I’m not the favorite to win, being inconsistent with my wins and losses. But all of my “Stewies” aren’t doubting me, so why should I doubt myself? I know something you don’t. This brand was made for the Bob Luger’s, Frank’s, the Kent’s. When was the last time you saw a World Champion that could do more than just “wrassle” and actually relate? But nah, the more stale the wrestler, the more likely they’ll win. That’s the reason why I won’t win that ladder match. But if it’s up to me, neither will Frank. And especially not Sam.

The crowd “boos.” Elijah walks to the other side of the ring and puts his hand over his head.

Elijah
But now, as you saw last week was attacked by Sam Valentine. Now why would he do it? It’s that time. I’ve laid out all the groundwork. I’ve been patient for a while. Now It’s time for all of us here in Cali to stand up and start a war. So Valentine, you want some of me, all you had to do was ask because I’m ready to go now!

(Open to Batman)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down