Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Gugnir Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Gugnir Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Gugnir Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Gugnir Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Gugnir Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Gugnir Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Gugnir Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Gugnir Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Gugnir Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Gugnir Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Gugnir

Go down

Gugnir Empty Gugnir

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:59 am

A familiar shot of Dave Turner sitting in his office appeared after Genesis' Main Event. Investigator Roger Kelt sat across from him, sipping on a French Vanilla coffee. Both men's eyes were heavy, having been sitting in the room for most of the day. Dave's tired eyes slowly began to close, but he was suddenly jolted awake by the sound of a cell phone's ring. Kelt sighed, slowly picking up the phone from his pocket and answering it.

Roger Kelt: Yes?..... Okay.... Yeah, I'll tell him...

Kelt turned off the phone and looked over at Dave, pointing at the flatscreen TV that was used to watch the show of the night unfold.

Roger Kelt: Turn it to channel 135.... That's CNN...

Dave Turner: Alright...

Dave flipped on the Television and flipped over to the proper station. The screen flashed onto the sight of a woman standing on the street, police lights flashing in the night sky behind her. The two could see SWAT and GBI officers standing in the back, waiting for orders from their leaders. The woman looked to the camera with a small, fake smile and began to speak.

Reporter: Good evening everyone at home... For the past few weeks, news of CMV Superstar Josh Wolf's disappearance had been taking the world by storm. Last week, we learned of the culprit of Wolf's abduction being another CMV wrestler Pat LaFave... After the hard work of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, we may have found the location where Wolf is being held. This warehouse off to our side here in Savannah, Georgia has been under an intense siege by SWAT forces. However, every call for surrender has been met with complete silence... However, tonight history will be made in news history, as we have asked SWAT forces to allow their raid on the warehouse to be filmed live on our network... Now, we're going to remain silent and get into the head of one of the most premiere SWAT units in the state of Georgia.

The camera changed to a camera fixed onto a SWAT officer's helmet. Several other officers were in frame, going over a simple debrief before their mission. Dave turned over to Kelt with a brow raised at the odd sight.

Dave Turner: Isn't it... You know... Illegal for the news to broadcast this?

Roger Kelt: It's a Multi-Billion dollar, National station... We tend to bend the rules for them... Besides... The money from advertisers is going right to the State's pocket.

Dave Turner: Something tells me that this wouldn't fly in other countries. Hell that wouldn't fly in this country if we were twenty or thirty years back.

Kelt remained silent as the broadcast continued. The SWAT teams were getting into place as they surrounded the doors. Turner and Kelt watched with silence as they saw the battering ram brought out. It only took a few hits before the door collapsed, and the officers quickly rushed in. The yells of the officers for anyone nearby to surrender fell upon deaf ears. The room they entered was empty.
The SWAT Officer that was filming the scene took point at the second door. Another moment of silence filled the room before he kicked down the unlocked door. What was seen was surprising.

Men in tattered clothes and black masks all laid around the dark room. No one was dead, but all were greatly wounded. The officers quickly tied the men up and took off their masks. None of them were Pat. They slowly turned around to see if Wolf was in the room. Several broken chains laid on the ground. This wasd definitely the spot where Wolf was, but that didn't explain why he was missing all of a sudden.

The SWAT team searched around the area, but before they could respond, something jumped into frame and tackled one of the officers. The closest one drew his weapon, but was quickly knocked out with a brutal forearm. The few others drew out tasers, but they missed as the unknown assailant grabbed them and slammed their heads together.

All that was left was the Officer with the camera. He helf his rifle at the man, telling him to surrender. The assailant slowly turned around and revealed his face. It was Josh Wolf. His shirt was torn to shreds and chains were wrapped around his arms and neck. There was a feral look in his eyes, one that few people have witnessed. Dave and Kelt looked at each other before turning back to the television, fearing what Wolf was going to do next.

Josh Wolf: ....Pat..... PAT!

The officer took a frightened step back as Wolf yelled. Wolf only replied by stepping forward, closer and closer.

Josh Wolf: I know you're here Pat... I can smell your fear... You fucking coward....

SWAT: On the ground! N-now! D-d-don't make me shoot!

Wolf's attention turned back to the officer, and he stepped closer and closer and closer. The officer couldn't shoot, he was paralyzed in fear. Wolf slowly stopped, standing right in his face. He noticed the camera on the officer's helmet and took it away from him. He slowly pushed the officer back, still staring at the camera.

Josh Wolf: Pat... I told you... I warned you.... You weren't going to be facing any normal opponent this time around.... Yet you refused to listen... Hehhhh.heeeehhhh... I feel sorry for you, Patrick... You've unleashed something you refused to believe in.... And now you're going to regret it...........

Josh Wolf: The chains have been broken in my mind and in my hands.... At Battle Scars.... Patrick.... You'll get to experience true fear.... once.... and for alll.....

The camera cut off to a "Technical Issues" sign, and we were brought back to the sight of Turner and Kelt. Kelt looked up and Dave and began to stand. His work was done and Wolf was found, even if he wound up driven mad. He slowly walked out, still sipping on his coffee. Dave was still sitting in the room, a slightly worried expression on his face. He fumbled around for a few moments,
before picking up his phone and dialing a number. He slowly placed it up to his ear.

Dave Turner: Yes... Wolf versus Pat is a go...... But.... Next Genesis.... Get extra security....

Dave slowly lowered the phone, hanging it up as the scene faded to black.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum