Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Once in a Lifetime  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Once in a Lifetime  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Once in a Lifetime  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Once in a Lifetime  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Once in a Lifetime  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Once in a Lifetime  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Once in a Lifetime  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Once in a Lifetime  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Once in a Lifetime  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Once in a Lifetime  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Once in a Lifetime

Go down

Once in a Lifetime  Empty Once in a Lifetime

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Jay Davis stands tall, the fans going insane at the Irishman’s momentous victory tonight against Rubik for the LHW Championship. He get’s emotional on top of the ladder, tearing up and hugging the prestigious title. He finally get’s down off the ladder as he asks for a microphone from the announcer.

Oh God….I can’t believe this...this happened. I-I’m lost for words. Really, I am.

He looks up the sky, wiping the sweat off his face. He looks at the crowd, tearing up once more.

I just want to thank all of you for having my back in this fight. I was a poor excuse of a rookie back in Season 2. I’ve been on a long road for THIS belt. And I really just want to thank my family, my friends. Mr Dave Turner, the man that got me here. And to all the non-believers thinking I would never get to where I am today.

He looks at the ramp, without a trace Rubik disappeared.

I also wanted to thank the man that gave me this opportunity for his title. I would never in a thousand years think I would get here. And for that, I want to thank you, Rubik. From the bottom of my heart, I solely thank you for making my dream possible. And maybe, in the long run, we’ll meet again. And when we do, I hope we have a fantastic matchup. But now, in Los Angeles, California, I’m going to Sound Nightclub and I’m going to party up a storm!! WOOOO!!

The Irishman crashes to his knee in complete disbelief at the moment he is having. A new man Davis has become. And now, he leads into next season with the LHW Championship and the LHW Division in the palm of his hands.  
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down