Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Change is Gonna Come... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Change is Gonna Come... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Change is Gonna Come... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Change is Gonna Come... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Change is Gonna Come... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Change is Gonna Come... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Change is Gonna Come... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Change is Gonna Come... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Change is Gonna Come... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Change is Gonna Come... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Change is Gonna Come...

3 posters

Go down

A Change is Gonna Come... Empty A Change is Gonna Come...

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:42 pm

As the night carries on, the fans jump to their feet, as the LHW Champion himself, Jay Davis, walks out onto the stage. The standing ovation comes across the entire arena, as the Irishman begins walking down to the ring. He finally get’s in the ring, with “You Deserve It” chants running amuck.

Monday Night Fusion!!

The crowd explodes in a fury of chants to the Irishman, chants like “Davis” and “You Deserve It” coming across the ears of Davis.

Fusion, man...To think I would get here on this level would be insane to think of maybe 2-3 years ago….This really is a gift for me. To be out here in front of thousands every week to entertain and to deliver the true meaning of this business. To have fun. Sure I’ve been in the darkness, but I finally realized where I was meant to be. In the light, with some of the greatest friends and family members, I could think of. Guri Sukonov, Jaquan Shay, Elijah Stewart, Bettey Meyers, and so much more. I want to thank my hometown of Dublin, Ireland!!

A sizeable amount of cheers come to place as the homies of Dublin Ireland chant on the Irish Born Superstar.

This takes me back to the beginning of this season. Me starting up on Monday Night Fusion against one of the greats in CMV; Justin Sane. That changed my career forever. That changed the way I live today. So thank you, Justin Sane, wherever you are.

“Thank you Sane” begins the play, as Davis bows to the entrance stage, hoping Sane would pop out, but sadly not.  

Which then takes me to Guri Sukonov. He and I are probably the best of friends. Although he is this hulking mass of human flesh, he’s also a somewhat gentle giant. I’m sure he’ll hold down the fort of Friday Night Genesis without me.

The crowd continue on their frenzy of cheers, with Davis just happily smiling as a reaction

Now, I want to talk about Elijah Stewart.

And that’s when the loudest pop in Davis’ career happened, as the fans exploded to the name of the Good Vibes Kid, Elijah Stewart.

Stewart is the greatest lesson to learn in CMV. He taught me even back in Season 2, is no matter what you do, you keep fighting. You keep fighting for a better future. And in the long run, you fight the good fight. So Elijah Stewart, I also wanted to thank you for truly showing me the light’s magic.

“Thank you Stewart” then began playing, as Jay Davis chuckled at the fan’s support of the underdog himself.  

And finally, to the man of the hour, Dave Turner. Dave, you resurrected my career. You took my level and advanced it to proportions unthinkable. To me, you are more of a father figure than my actual father. Because no matter how much of the hard work you put in to run a goddamn show! You also took time out of your schedule to train me to be the best me I can be. And for that, I am forever in your debt. Thank you, Dave. Thank you.

Some of the fans begin tearing up, knowing what’s gonna happen. It was more of a retirement speech than ever, but that wasn’t the case. He was moving on to better things on the Head Honcho of both shows

Monday Night Fusion may be the place where I will be fighting from now on, but Friday Night Genesis will always be my home!! I am forever grateful for the opportunities everyone on the Genesis roster gave me, whether it was negative or positive. And I know that in the future, I will come back. For each and every one of you.

That’s when the tears unfolded and the cheers erupted into children crying and people mourning the loss of Jay Davis as the must-see character on Genesis. The Irishman then takes off his shirt and runs out of the ring, giving it to a crying little boy. He then gives the kid a hug, as the kid was Davis’ 4-year old son. He kissed him on the head and handed him back to his loving adoring wife. He then runs back in the ring, waiting for Shiloh Gray to come out, with the chants of “You deserve it” and “Thank You Davis” start playing in the back of the arena.  
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

A Change is Gonna Come... Empty Re: A Change is Gonna Come...

Post by Austin Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:46 am

Mr. Dashing
"Well, thaaaaat's not Shiloh Gray! That's Filth himself, Shane Scott!"

And indeed it is, the loud response extremely indicative of that. The surprised expression on Jay's face is only rivaled by Scott's, who wears a mixture of confusion and incredulity. In his hands hanging beneath the sleeves of his leather jacket, Shane holds a steel chair in one and a microphone in the other. He scratches his head with the hand holding the microphone, looking around at the fans in attendance with a sour twist before dipping the microphone to his lips.

Shane Scott
"What on Earth is this one-man circlejerk talkin' about, y'all? You're so far from home, Jay, but you stepped into Fusion tonight, and we don't play that here. Fusion is Filthy, fo' sho', but we don't wank ourselves around in the middle of the ring."

Laughter fills the arena as Shane slides down the ramp, much more pep in his step than usual. The only thing not out of the order is the response to Scott, as he blows kisses to the ringside fans who, male and female alike, swoon. Shane climbs into the ring and walks right up to Davis, not a worry in the world.

Shane Scott
"Baby Jay, my friend, my son... that's only the Light Heavyweight Championship, you know that, right?"

Scott taps the metal plating on the belt with his index finger, cocking his head to the side in genuine interest. Jay raises the mic to speak but Shane waves him away, cutting right back in.

Shane Scott
"--because that championship ain't even worthy of holding up my pants after a long night of smashing fools like you in the mouth with steel chairs. That belt ain't worth the metal it's made of... y'know, maybe when I take it from you, I'll melt it down and make a nice grill out of it, ya dig?"

Jay Davis
"Wait, did I catch that right? You're challenging for my Light Heavyweight Championship? Well, Shane, I welcome you to try. But I have to know, why do you want it? You don't see the immense value in it like I do, you don't appreciate it."

Shane, who has been bopping his head back and forth with his lips puckered, pauses to tap the microphone against them. Dragging his tongue across the stubbled hairs above his mouth, an answer comes to light in his eyes and he leaps into it.

Shane Scott
"Why not? I don't want you to have it, Daveyboy. I want to take it from you because I don't like you. I don't like this little spiel you're comin' out here and doin'. You're tryin' so damn hard to be a lovechild of Tim LaFave and my good bud Jacob Ziegler, and I just don't like it. You have this... annoying aura about you, like an alien watched a highlight package of Most Popular CMV Stars and tried to act it out. Somethin' ain't right about you, boy, and I'm gonna try and solve that by beatin' it out of you.

As for your first question? You caught most of it, now you catch the chair."

The fans erupt as Scott leaps forward with the chair gripped on the center of either side, swinging wildly at Davis. Jay ducks it and runs the opposite way, rebounding off the ropes only to catch a face full of steel on the return. Davis hits the ground with a thud! and Shane takes a moment to bow, even he being surprised to be met with such loud cheers. Scott raises a brow and points at Jay, the fans responding with antagonistic cheers to keep the beating going. Filth shrugs, happy to oblige, and delivers the chair top to the center of Davis' torso. Louder cheers and Shane nods, pulling the slumped figure up to his feet. One arm hooked, two arms hooked, and liftoff as Shane Scott delivers the most satisfying xXx Driver of his career onto the steel chair.

The roof threatening to blow off the place, Shane slips out of the ring between the bottom ropes, feeling the ecstasy of every fan in attendance flowing through his system. Almost every fan, that is. Davis' wife and child, sat front row, stare blankly at their beloved patriarch laying still in the ring. Tears fall from the eyes of each, leaving sad trails down their faces. In a moment of compassion, Scott walks over to them and, without a word, pulls his hotel key out of his jacket pocket and hands it to Davis' wife. He then ruffles the kid's hair and heads up the ramp, bopping his head along to the chants of
"Filth! Filth! Filth!" as he goes.

[END]

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:56 am

Loved it nice work from both sides
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down