Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Reunion? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Reunion? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Reunion? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Reunion? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Reunion? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Reunion? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Reunion? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Reunion? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Reunion? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Reunion? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Reunion?

3 posters

Go down

Reunion? Empty Reunion?

Post by KinZil Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Miles Kelly and EGF have overcame the odds of the bullying presences of Kendall Wolfe and Arthur Rose. Jubilation fills the air, as the two heroes celebrate with the CMV Universe. On the other flip of the coin, Wolfe and Rose pull themselves up to their feet and just stare at each other, then at the men who handed them their asses. Rose furiously walks to the timekeepers area and forcibly removes a mic from the timekeeper,  his veins near the point of popping in his head. Arthur stumbles back over to Kendall, the blood loss in his head from blowing a gasket taking its very quick toll. Rose gets up all in Kendall's personal business, as Kendall just looks blankly at his catalyst for resurgence.

Arthur Rose

You prick. You absolute prick, Kendall, I offered you everything! The titles, the exposure, the big welcome party, granted you'd have to do your bit too, but GODDAMN IT, it was all on the table! Tonight was our chance to start reclaiming it all, to rebuild on past failures, but that's all there is to it, Kendall: failures! Really, what do you have to say for yourself? Huh, what could you possibly fathom in your insignificant little pea brain of yours to escape your dumb mouth? Come on, use what little you have of your vocabulary to spell out ANOTHER lame excuse-

Kendall has heard enough, as he steals the mic away from Arthur's grasp, which elicits a gasp from the CMV universe, followed by muttering amongst the audience members of dissension in the ranks. Kendall itches his nose, then gingerly raises the microphone to his mouth, as his arm is still hurt from EGF's armbar.

Kendall Wolfe

How you can act all high and mighty is beyond me, you stood there and watched my arm get practically torn out of my socket. You were quite content just letting me suffer, knowing you could've broke it up AND knowing that I haven't been 100% in over a year! I never wanted to come back, Arthur! I never signed word up to be your puppet, or to blindly, viciously, maliciously attack guys in the locker room who I near enough respect-

Arthur Rose

You want to talk about RESPECT, Kendall?! Here's something you should know, nobody EVER respected you!

As Rose bellowed his naked thoughts to the world, Kendall is stopped dead in his tracks. Arthur goes to collect a mic of his own, continuing his grievances as he walks back to his "friend".

You've done nothing here of merit! Nothing! You were an errand boy for Sunshine, you continue to lose against the weak links of the roster, your win to loss ratio is laughable, your world title reign was nothing more than a stain on the fabric of CMV champions, past, present and future- hell, I carried you on your back when I was Levi Marta, I did it back in the day, when you actually had a bit of co-ordination in your mind and in your heart, now nothing's there anymore! You're eroding with each match! Every match you lose, you damage your legacy, you're damaging MY legacy! I can't do jack shit to help you as Arthur Rose anymore.

Kendall Wolfe

Then I don't need Arthur Rose anymore.

I need Levi Marta.

The crowd goes into a state of shock at the thought of such a deadly combination making its return to CMV. Kendall throws his mic to the floor, his intentions made very clear. Arthur looks at the mic on the floor, then looks back at Kendall, who has his fist extended at arms length of Rose.

Arthur Rose

Retaliation.

Arthur drops his mic and walks off, leaving Kendall hanging as the CMV universe erupts with amazement at the news that Levi Marta may be returning in a matter of weeks! Kendall just looks at his fist, then back at a distant Rose, and just smiles in disbelief. Is the band getting back together?

Side note: First promo with my new laptop, makes writing promos SO much easier, hope you enjoyed reading, I enjoyed writing, for damn sure.
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Reunion? Empty Re: Reunion?

Post by Maurie Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:54 pm

my favorite promo of the year <3
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!