Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Who are you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Who are you? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Who are you?

2 posters

Go down

Who are you? Empty Who are you?

Post by Maurie Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 pm

The mumbling sound of the CMV Universe here on UnMatched comes to a stop. The lights shut off and you hear this music…

The Thunder Circus pop up on the stage while staring a hole into the camera in front of them. The lights go back off and the three circus members stand in the middle of the ring. Luther walks backward to the corner and laughs with a face lacking any shred of doubt in his power. Parker stands front and center. Nodding his head while looking into the hard camera. Luther grabs a microphone and slaps it onto the chest of his brother while still laughing.

Parker

Mr. Sunshine hasn't been himself lately. It's almost as if last week we didn't see evil or insanity. We saw some passion and regret in your eyes the moment we mentioned poor Kristen. Was that a weak spot? Was that a… low blow? Someone took you by surprise didn't they? Just like you did to me. You started this. We're just playing along with your game.

Luther snatches the microphone from Parker and leans forward onto the ropes while speaking.

Luther
There is NO Sunshine anymore. Who have you become? I don't think you would know the answer to that either. Who are you? But you won't have to worry about that anymore. Because at Climb 2 Fame there's going to be a match between you and your new worst enemy. You won't have to worry because there will be no Sunshine anymore. There will only be The Circus. And the Circus… Is…. Coming!

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Who are you? Empty Re: Who are you?

Post by Decided Villain Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:47 pm

Suddenly the music comes to a stop and Sunshine appears on the titantron! The crowd start to cheer as the circus stop and stare awaiting the words of the man with the broken smile.

Sunshine : You guys like games? YEAH!? HAHAHAHAaaaa  …well let’s play a game. Let’s play a fun little game called pretend. Let’s pretend everything you say is true, that you have told you no lie, let’s pretend for one second that I am every bit as different as you say I am. Let’s play that game hahaha. How do you stop me? Hmm? Hahahaaha, How do you stop something like this? How do you stop something that will keep coming, keep going until it gets what it wants!? How can you stop something that can never be destroyed!?

Sunshine stops suddenly. Collects his thoughts and begins to speak again.

Sunshine : You clowns mannnn hahahahaha, You don't see the big picture, you don't see where I am headed because you're still trying to figure out what your headed yourselves hahaha... I have no regrets, I have no fears. All that is condemning me is myself and what goes on in MY HEAD. You don't know nothing about me. None of you do. You people wouldn't be able to hannnndle what goes on in here hahahaha. My memories still haunt me to this day, I have felt the cold touch of the reaper on my shoulder, and HERE I STILL STAND. You people are no different to what I have faced before. So bring on Climb 2 Fame hahahaha, I'll treat my new worrrst enemy like I do everyone else. With a Codebreaker.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum