Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Elijah's End? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Elijah's End? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Elijah's End? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Elijah's End? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Elijah's End? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Elijah's End? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Elijah's End? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Elijah's End? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Elijah's End? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Elijah's End? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Elijah's End?

Go down

Elijah's End? Empty Elijah's End?

Post by Maurie Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:43 pm

The Genesis crowd is settling in. They've just gotten into their seats, but they're brought right back to their feet when they hear the theme of the “Good Vibes Kid,” Elijah Stewart. He springs from the back like he's a magnet and the crowd is metal. The cheers and ovation he gets following his losses on Battle Scars and Fusion. But that can't stop Elijah from enjoying the enthusiasm from the CMV Universe.

Elijah
WHAT’S UP GENESIS!

The crowd give Elijah the usual reaction here with an unusual open to Genesis.

Elijah
Maaan; I swear the feeling from Genesis is always overwhelming. I couldn't do this on Fusion though. As soon as i would've said, “WHA-” like all of Schmidty’s family, Desolation, and 5 baby demons would've been came down and ripped my legs off.

The crowd laughs at Elijah throwing jabs at Schmidty’s politics.

Elijah
Seriously though guys, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now. Genesis is the home of opportunity and Fusion is the home of people who turned down therapy. Let me stop. We got good trades. Some nice trades. We got Xander Slate!

The crowd “boos” for the OG Dirty Heel.

Elijah
I hear ya, but how about Chris Andrews?

Cheers

Elijah
We lost some peeps though. Rubik, Jay, Kent. But… We lost someone very near and dear to my heart. Furious Frank!

The arena cheers the loudest out of all the other names when they hear Frank is finally no longer Genesis’ problem. Elijah laughs and wipes a tear of joy from the side of his eye.

Elijah
Haha, you all crack me up. But without Frank, I've got no more issues on Genesis. No more tyrants. No more rivals. No more-

Elijah’s sentence is put on hold, when Genesis’ vibe gets derailed by “The Dream,” Sam Valentine.

Sam Valentine
Quit the bullshit already, kid! A second doesn't go by where the fans are free of this hypnosis you've put on them that it's all good now. They know think they know you, but really, they've barely seen passed your poorly drawn outline of a personality.

Elijah backs up and points to Sam while laughing a bit. Sam doesn't like how Elijah thinks this is a joke.

Elijah
Sam, you've got the wrong guy. I don't know which Elijah you've been seeing, but-

Sam
You don't know? Because I can show you exactly which Elijah I’ve been seeing. So watch and enjoy.

The people of Genesis turn to the titantron. A video plays of Elijah backstage after Battle Scars of him tossing a stool at the wall, making a dent. Another one plays where he starts to go off on everything in his hotel room with a steel chair. Next plays Elijah backstage walking angrily with his fist balled up. The first person he sees catches Eli’s right hand clean across the jaw. Valentine pauses the video and grins evilly. Elijah tries to hide his face by holding his head down into his hands. The crowd doesn't know what to think at this point. Valentine rewinds the video of the guy getting punched by Elijah over and over again.

Sam
Damn Eli. You don't even punch me that hard. What's up with that Genesis?You still think that's the good guy?

Elijah
You proud of yourself Valentine?

Valentine nods his head as his grin grows. Elijah is speechless. There's no explanation for any of this. No excuses could get him out of this. He's dug himself into a hole too deep to climb out of.

Dave Turner
Elijah, it hurts me to say this. It really does, but after seeing that display of unnecessary violence towards the staff members and locker rooms, and the hotel rooms we provide for you. I'm sorry, but you have to learn from this. So tonight you'll be punished. You’ll be facing one of Genesis’ best tonight. But we can leave that for you to find out later.

Elijah respects Turner’s punishment, but Sam sees it as Elijah knowing his place now. He can no longer be seen as a believable hero. Tonight marked the beginning of the end for Elijah’s credibility and his “Good Vibes” facade.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum