Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cut through my skin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cut through my skin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cut through my skin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cut through my skin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cut through my skin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cut through my skin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cut through my skin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cut through my skin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cut through my skin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cut through my skin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cut through my skin

Go down

Cut through my skin Empty Cut through my skin

Post by KinZil Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:37 pm

"Sure. Fucking sure. Paint me into a corner, give me a good licking, beat my bottom red and strip me of my clothes, put me out to the street naked if you please, it'll change nothing."

The shot comes to life and the scenery is brightened. A backseat of a car, the nightlife cascading and seeping into the tinted windows, muffled music bombarding itself onto the vehicle. Cars alongside the road are mistook for coloured lines, the speed distorting all reality outside, a blur mapped out in a city of blind-spots. the driver continues his sentiment.

"Death is a falsity and survival is victory, so whatever bravado anyone intends to heap upon me, by all means; heap. Wave your propaganda around like a plastic sword, slap me in the mouth with your empty threats. Berate me all you want. But if what you're looking for is an outlet to cut ties with your only cohort? It costs everything that you are. Are you really that stupid, Arthur?"

The driver, who's face can now be recognized as that of Kendall Wolfe's, pulls over his car hastily to the side of the road. He looses his grip on the wheel and cracks all 8 of his fingers one by one before stretching his back out to loosen himself up. Kendall leverages himself with the back of his seat as he turns to face the camera and to Address Rose.

Kendall Wolfe

Here. I got something for you.

Kendall holds up a piece of paper up to the camera, so that the lens can easily pick up the message:

PLEASE CONTACT: F.B.I/A.T.F/DHS, ID#B2GO150853710
I HAVE KIDS
PHONE CALLS BLOCKED

Kendall Wolfe

I didn't come unprepared for a situation like this, Arthur, you must think so little of me. This right here is my ticket to guaranteed co-operation on your behalf, as well as a likely death sentence for YOU. I know of all your past crimes, convictions and offences, your actual name, your actual hometown, where your family resides, every single piece of incriminating material that will send you straight back to the prison cell from which you escaped.. My point is this: Never touch anything with half of your heart, Arthur,
because half a bleeding heart, bleeds from the inside out. Perhaps I wielded the sword that cut yours in two. Maybe I AM the sword. I know what I truly am, assumptions aside.

Wolfe throws the piece of paper to the floor and exits the car, walking onto the road, walking in front of cars trying to avoid from running over Kendall. The camera follows Kendall closely, using him as a beacon of protection as Wolfe talks whilst endangering himself and hundreds of others.

Kendall Wolfe

I am a man with dirt on you, and vice versa. I am also your GPS to safety. Our mutuality is the map, CMV is the road, and my words are YOUR directions. Each road can be followed, but each road you know is mine. Beware false paths, Arthur. Follow the right indications.......or end up down the beaten path.

Wolfe turns back and proceeds to skip himself out of harm's way, sitting down against the bottom of an underpass and staring up to the cloud-infested sky.

Kendall Wolfe

I was born to fight devils like you Arthur, but now I only see myself ending up like one. That becomes clearer to me the more you try to blackmail me into the dirty deed. Once we're done with Miles, I'm done with you. I wanted Levi for one night only: you want Levi to consume you. You want him to control you. To own you. I'm nobody's puppet. I'm not Arthur Rose: I am the puppet-master of this play, and maybe it's time to cut your strings for good. Cut it with a switchblade.

Kendall pulls out a knife from his pocket and draws blood from his hand. He lets the blood travel down his hand, permeating his palm and linking the lines within them. Wolfe puts his hand on his cheek and just starts to laugh.
The game is not over, and there is no clear winner as of yet.
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down