Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fun at the Carnival  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fun at the Carnival  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fun at the Carnival  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fun at the Carnival  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fun at the Carnival  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fun at the Carnival  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fun at the Carnival  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fun at the Carnival  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fun at the Carnival  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fun at the Carnival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fun at the Carnival

2 posters

Go down

Where would you like to see them fight next?

Fun at the Carnival  I_vote_lcap33%Fun at the Carnival  I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Fun at the Carnival  I_vote_lcap17%Fun at the Carnival  I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Fun at the Carnival  I_vote_lcap50%Fun at the Carnival  I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Fun at the Carnival  Empty Fun at the Carnival

Post by Batman Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:30 pm

The carnival is in town and the night is still young as folks from all around gather to eat cotton candy and ride terrible rides. Among the fun is the "Hillbilly Outlaw" drinking a beer and stumbling into a Fun House. Defiantly an attraction designed for kids, but he doesn't give a damn as he looks around at all the bright colors and random pictures of clowns scattered on the wall. He let's out a burp that reeks of alcohol as he walks up the steps and into the mirror room. At first he gets pissed off at the sight of him looking very wide in the torso area, but then he quickly realizes that the effects of the mirror isn't real. He continues to walk along through the room to the end of the house. In order to exit you have to slide down a slide. He's standing in an open balcony area looking down at the people of the carnival from about 20 feet. Then he hears footsteps getting louder and louder. He turns around to see Bannon spearing him through the wooden railing of the balcony onto the carnival ground.

Billy Weaver
Oww bitch!

Bannon

TAKE MY FUCKING HAND!

The two begin to roll around trying to choke each other out until Billy manages to kick Bannon off of him. The two stand up simultaneously and go right back in on the attack. Bannon hits Billy with a right hand and follows it up with a left handed uppercut, causing him to stumble backwards and knock a fat guys hotdog onto the ground.

Fat Guy
HEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!

The fat guy shrugs, and picks it up to finish it off while Bannon forces Billy up against a food truck. He pulls him by the collar of his shirt and slams his back up against the steel truck. This doesn't stun Billy for long as he releases a viscous headbutt to Bannon. knocking him on the ground. Billy then turns around and cuts in line to the food truck.

Billy Weaver
Hey can I get one pretzel please?

A pissed off father behind him turns him around and begins to yell in his face.

Mad Dad
Hey, i'm trying to get some food for my kids, you take your inbred, white trash, emo drama with Marilyn Manson over there, and get the hell out of here!

Bannon is now sitting up and frowns at the Marilyn Manson comment while Billy simply punches the guy in the forehead causing his glasses to slip down onto the tip of his nose. He falls on his ass with a cut opening up on his forehead. Billy then turns to a right hand by Bannon causing him to stumble out of line and all the way over to the dunking booth. Bannon then slams his head down onto the table top that you get the balls from.

Guy At The Booth

Hey! Cut that shit out!

Bannon smiles sadistically before taking Billy by the back of his head and slamming his face into the target, dunking the man into the tank. Billy falls to the ground as Bannon smiles and holds out his hands.

Bannon
The darkness consumes me with ultimate power, and you could have it to if...

Billy quickly rises from the dead and punches Bannon in the dick causing him to fall as well.

Billy Weaver
Fuck you pussy.

Billy laughs and walks away while Bannon aches in pain where no man wants to feel pain. Weaver however doesn't look to be leaving the carnival despite the issues he and Bannon have caused. He walks right over to one of the game stands.

Billy Weaver
How do I win that poop emoji thang?

He points to an emoji plush.

Guy
All you gotta do is take that hammer and slam down on this here button to see how high the weight goes. If it goes to here, you win the prize.

Billy shakes his head and as he raises it high above his head, a trash can comes flying out of the sky, crashing into his head knocking him down. Bannon then evades the scene, grabbing the hammer and slamming it down onto Billy's right shoulder. He then does it once more as Billy holds it in pain as if his tight grip will help it go away.

Bannon
Your ignorance will be your downfall Weaver!

Guy

Hey! You need to get out of here buddy, the security are on their way.

Literally seconds latter a big fella walks up onto the scene eating a cheeseburger with "Urie" written on his uniform.

DJ Urie
What's the problem here?

Guy
Do you not see the man on the ground? He hit him with that hammer.

The man looks at Bannon then at Billy and then begins to write something down on a notepad.

Guy
Aren't you gonna do something??

DJ Urie
I'm telling, i'll be right back.

He then hobbles into his golf cart and drives off while Billy slowly gets back to his feet.

Billy Weaver
Wait a second Bannon.

Bannon still with the hammer in hand tilts his head out of curiosity.

Billy Weaver
Could you hit that button so I can get my poop emoji?

Bannon acts as if he's considering it before breaking the hammer over his knee with an evil grin appearing on his face.

Billy Weaver
Ur fuckin dead!

He then kicks Bannon in the gut and slams him into the wall of prizes causing the entire tent to tip over. He then brings Bannon back up to his feet and DDT's him onto the button causing the weight to reach the top. And with that, he takes the poop emoji and begins to walk off but he realizes he isn't done with Bannon. Bannon has done nothing but start fight after fight with him and every single week he doesn't seem to stay down so Billy needs to ensure that he will this time. So he drops the emoji onto the ground and brings Bannon back up to his feet before dragging him across the carnival grounds to a ride called "The Octopus", where it spins and tilts in the air real fast. He then irish whips him hard into the barricade surrounding it, causing it to collapse upon impact. The operator freaks out and tries to stop the ride but Billy acts fast since it takes a minute to really slow down. He brings Bannon back up to his feet and holds his face with both hands.

Billy Weaver
Fuck.........you.........

He then pulls him back with his hand on the back of his head and looks to throw him in the way of an oncoming cart, but Bannon manages to shift momentum and it's Billy that gets hit head on by the ride! It completely floors him while Bannon falls back out of breath.

Bannon
Should of........took my hand.......

He then throws his hands up as police finally swarm the scene, cuffing both Bannon and the incapacitated Billy. As they are loaded into their cars, the security guard shows back up in his golf cart eating a plate of nachos.

DJ Urie
And stay out!

He giggles and drives off while the Billy and Bannon are taken down to the station.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Fun at the Carnival  Empty Re: Fun at the Carnival

Post by Gumble Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:48 pm

'DJ Urie' LOL, nice!

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!