Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Infected Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Infected Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Infected Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Infected Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Infected Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Infected Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Infected Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Infected Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Infected Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Infected

Go down

Infected Empty Infected

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:22 pm

As the well-earned victory of Davina Blair commenced, Blair took it to her own will, as she grabbed a microphone, looking to begin speaking

Tonight, I feast upon another soul! Another lost cause to the foundation that is of my uses. I shall wither upon what is left of the season of Ferocity and because of that, I humbly ask any “Vixen” in the lounge of the locker room, to a match at Climb 2 Fame. An expedition to truly find out who I, Davina Blair, am. But not to know who we are….

As she says that, the lights turn down. All you can hear and see is the crowd. Until a blood-curdling scream comes upon the arena. The lights flash as you can see another figure in the mix of Davina Blair. The lights slowly come back on, as a demon-like character is seen in the ring, holding Davina by the back of her neck, like a cat with their newborn kitten. He slowly goes for the microphone, receiving no resistance from Davina.

We are the infected...and the cured….we are what goals they try to conceive. We are the pathway they try to block. We are the anarchists and the rebels...We are Olysseus....

The lights go out as the same flashing lights continue. Until they turn back on, and the demon-like character, along with Davina, is gone from the ring.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum