Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Crap Card Denied Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Crap Card Denied Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Crap Card Denied Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Crap Card Denied Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Crap Card Denied Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Crap Card Denied Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Crap Card Denied Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Crap Card Denied Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Crap Card Denied Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Crap Card Denied Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Crap Card Denied

2 posters

Go down

Crap Card Denied Empty Crap Card Denied

Post by KinZil Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wPUNMhDz7I

Kendall is content with letting his music blast through his earphones, allowing him to escape himself from the outside world.

Kendall Wolfe:

I don't know what to believe right now. To be completely honest, Levi has my number.

Kendall takes a light drag of his cigarette, his fumes being symbolism for the cloudiness that infiltrates Wolfe's mind, the number of options circulating his brain at this moment in time.

Try and see through me. It'll fucking fail. If you can see all of me, good luck. Hold on for dear life,
cause my whole story sends shock-waves down the spine of any ordinary CMV superstar.

Kendall pushes his fingers through his thick hair and sighs. Obviously, Kendall is not satisfied with his work in CMV thus far, especially what cards he has been dealt.

I am all I claim to be. And that isn't even much. It feels like one step forward, two steps back. If anyone, ANYONE, knew what it was like to step in my shoes for 1 MILE, I'd feel some closure. I am a mystery, yet people don't care enough to discover me. I feel the evil kiss my neck, I feel it seduce my mind....

Boos reign upon Wolfe, the possibility of a heel turn making fans ill at the sight of the prospostion.

Kendall Wolfe scoffs at the boos, for he is not easily persuaded.

You think you have the answer, don't ya? Nobody knows what I'm thinking. I don't plan on telling you. You don't fucking deserve it. I'm tired of being dealt the crap card in life. Whoever is in charge of Fusion.....I am begging you! Give me competition! Arthur is holding me back! Give me a 1v1 match for Retaliation! I'm more important than you realize.....so give me and opponent, or I choose one myself.....

(Open to Dashing)

Last edited by Not KinZil on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

Crap Card Denied Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Crap Card Denied Empty Re: Crap Card Denied

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Via a statement by acting general manager of Monday night Fusion, Ted Dickens, made during an interview on this week's Reality Wrasslin':

*When asked about Kendall Wolfe's comments regarding an opponent at Retaliation*

Dickens
"Yeah, I heard what that washed-up little freak had to say. He wants to fight at the final pay-per-view of the season, eh? I may have been inclined to give him what he wants had he not disrespected myself, Schmidty and LINEAGE, trying to act like he doesn't know who's in charge around here, EVERYONE DOES ... Or they will learn, the hard way, just as Mr. Wolfe will at Retaliation when he gets ripped to shreds by the former Alpha World champion, RYAN KENT! Kendall should make for a nice and easy warm-up for The Firestarter in his debut as a member of the BETTER CMV roster, ha ha ... Now if you'll excuse me my phone keeps on ringing- ah, goddamn it, it's Cletus again ... Yeah? Hey! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I AIN'T SIGNING YOU!!!!!!"

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down