Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Blood On The Pages Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Blood On The Pages Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Blood On The Pages Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Blood On The Pages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Blood On The Pages Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Blood On The Pages Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Blood On The Pages Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Blood On The Pages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Blood On The Pages Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Blood On The Pages Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Blood On The Pages

Go down

Blood On The Pages Empty Blood On The Pages

Post by Batman Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:19 pm

Frank raises his arm once more before driving his Harley to the backstage area while the fans watch the Undisputed Champion slowly get to his feet. A look of disappointment is printed across his sweaty face as his championship is handed to him. However, before he can make his leave, Schmidty blindsides him! A forearm to the back of the head followed by a rage filled stomp fest, just tearing down his already damaged body. The fans of course boo him but his ears only hear Paul crying out in pain.

Mr. Dashing
Schmidty had said he would return tonight, I just figured it was to address things on the mic but this is just a savage attack on our Undisputed Champion. But, at least Schmidty didn't bring his friends.

In reality, Schmidty doesn't need Lineage to help him. He's out to prove a point and it's being painfully proven to the champ as he now drops to his knee and begins to pound at his fight with multiple right punches full of absolute power. It doesn't take long for a cut to make an appearance on Paul's face, right above his right eye brow. Blood begins to trickle around both sides of his eye and down that side of his face. Schmidty however, smears it all over his face, continuing his assault.

Mr. Dashing
This...this is bad. We need some help out here!

Finally the original official calls for backup and a swarm of officials enter the ring, pulling Schmidty off. The General Manager isn't having it though.

"You're all fired!"

Each and every one of the officials stare at Schmidty, wide eyed and in disbelief as he points for them to leave.

"Get out of my ring!"

Spit nearly pours out of his mouth as he speaks with such rage in his tone of voice. Not a sign of mercy is being shown in his eyes as he brings Paul to his feet and chucks him onto the outside, right in front of Dashing.

Mr. Dashing
Schmidty just fired all of the referees....and now....what?

"I said, shut up or you're next."

He says pointing at Dashing. Dashing being the wise man he is decides not to mess with the man who's evil intentions are shining bright at the moment. Schmidty looks back down at the bloodied Asian Sensation before snatching a microphone from the ring announcer. Before he speaks into it though, he turns back to the announcer and looks her up and down.

"You're fired."

Her mouth opens wide, she has kids to support and this maniac just fired her for no reason.

Schmidty

Paul Divine......you didn't think it was over did you?

Schmidty kneels down next to him, still in front of the commentators table.

Schmidty
You and I.......we go all the way back to my debut on this show....aaaaaaall those months ago.......remember that?

He controls his heavy breathing which was a result of the beatdown he gave his foe moments ago.

Schmidty
Of course you do.....everybody remembers when you beat me.....including me......

Looking as if he can't stand to look at him, Schmidty stands back up and looks around at the crowd.

Schmidty
I've hated Paul Divine ever since he pinned me that night. Ever since my debut was tainted, I always wanted to be the one who put the final nail in the coffin for Paul's career and Paul, that moment has come.

He casually lifts up the ring apron then leans against it, looking at Paul once again.

Schmidty
You have what is mine and I will take it back. At Retaliation...

He raises his head to the crowd as they pop for the announcement.

Schmidty
Yeah, but Paul.....i've been thinking and, beating you for that title isn't enough.....nah.......I want to make sure that Retaliation doesn't only mark the end of the season, but the end of you too.......I can't stand the fact that you come out here prancing around like an unstoppable little demon only to lose to everybody BUT me. That's going to end, the hard way. I don't need my boys backing me for this. No. Just you....and me.......and three stages of hell!!!!!!

The fans go ballistic as Paul slowly pulls himself up with the table as leverage.

Schmidty
The first stage will be.....

He smiles, watching Paul barely able to stand with a face covered in blood.

Schmidty
A backstage brawl. You and me, fighting it out in the halls until the other one is knocked out cold. Anything is possible in that situation. Like....I could grab a chair.....

He sets the mic down on the apron and pulls a chair out from underneath the ring. Before Paul can react, Schmidty drills the end of it into his gut, sending him on all fours, trying to hold himself up. However, Schmidty forces him down with a chair shot across the spine. Paul is in bad condition as Schmidty drops the chair and picks up the microphone.

Schmidty

I could throw you into things.

He quickly sets the mic back down onto the apron and picks Divine up before slamming his face first into the ring post. The fans shower him in boos as he laughs about it, with the mic back in hand.

Schmidty
All sorts of options. Now when I do knock you out and win the first stage, you'll have a certain amount of time to wake your ass up and meet me in this ring for our second stage.

He once again sets the mic off to the side and pulls out a table which at this point doesn't receive as big as a pop as you'd expect considering the circumstances. The fans know what's about to come next.

Schmidty
A tables match!

He sets up the table right in front of Dashing's table before viciously clearing his off, throwing the monitors to the side and tossing the cover with them. Paul is out of it, but Schmidty doesn't care. Destroying him right now is easing the rage he's had built up for a week now. So he picks up the broken Divine and places him on the commentating table before meeting him on there. Then, with Paul standing in front of him, some how managing to stay away and balance, Schmidty simply shoves him with one hand, sending him crashing through the wooden table! The fans are booing at this vicious display as Schmidty hops down, wiping off his hands as if he had just got done taking out the trash.

Schmidty
If you somehow survive that, let's say I slip and fall through a table like you just did, then we'll have the tiebreaker. The 3rd and final stage.

Paul's dead but Schmidty could care less. He picks up his lifeless body and throws him into the ring before entering with him. He then, as a sign of total disrespect, he lifts Divine up and hits him with his own Divine Intervention! The fans are no longer clueless as to what the final stipulation is as Schmidty stands above Paul Divine and begins to count out loud.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10!"

And with that, he bends over and picks up the Undisputed Championship, holding it up with his foot on Paul's chest, allowing that to be the final picture we see heading into Retaliation.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down