Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Corners Cut. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Corners Cut. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Corners Cut. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Corners Cut. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Corners Cut. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Corners Cut. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Corners Cut. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Corners Cut. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Corners Cut. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Corners Cut. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Corners Cut.

2 posters

Go down

No Corners Cut. Empty No Corners Cut.

Post by Gumble Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:40 pm

After a hard fought victory, Ally Cage gestures for a mic from ringside, walking over to the rope and grabbing it she walks to the center of the ring championship in one hand, microphone in the other she waits for the crowd's cheers to die down...

Ally Cage

You know... I've had this championship for a while and I'm intending on keeping it for longer... The thing i've noticed is... I don't have a challenger lined up for 'Climb 2 Fame'.

The crowd cheers after starting to understand where Cage is going with this.

So many women aren't given a chance to become a champion in this company. It's time to change that. Therefore I am issuing an open challenge for this title at Climb to Fame. But before we find out who my opponent will be... Let me tell you, this isn't for the faint of heart, I worked hard for this championship and I won't let it go without a fight. Look around and you'll see people cutting corners each week to get WHERE they want to be, you'll see people stabbing others in the back to get WHAT they want... But when you look at me, what do you see? You see someone that has never done any of that, Someone that works hard to get success, someone that has passed through all of that crap to be where she is today and someone that's pride will be intact at the end of it all. So, when you step through those ropes, just know it will be a war.

Ally Cage stares at the hard camera as the crowd cheers once more...

This championship will not be reduced to an accessory and if you think you are just going to waltz in here and take it, you are sorely mistaken, I will not let this title be tainted by the arrogance of some of the women in this division so if you want to take this title, be ready because I am going to fight till my last breath to keep it!

The crowd roars as the anticipation of who is going to answer reaches it's breaking point.

(Open to any Vixen)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

No Corners Cut. Empty Re: No Corners Cut.

Post by Maurie Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:42 pm

Reserved

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Out of the curtains, a somersault flip catches the eyes of the millions watching from around the world when the unlikely Emily comes out.

Emily
Oh poor Ally, I don’t think you’ve ever held anything heavier than you before. Well, try carrying a broken division like this for more than a few months. It seems most people like you have this habit of letting us know that you aren’t ready for a prestigious championship like this one. Don’t take these as insults, take these as warnings. I’ve been in you place more times than you’ve dyed your hair. Maybe you’re onto something. You’re going to defend this belt every second of every minute with absolutely no preparation for your opponent, and become a legend. Or you could become like me. Smart, wise, a veteran on new terrain. The best part about climbing to the top of a ladder, Ally… Is watching the people who skip rungs fall back to the bottom. You still don’t know exactly who you are or what you wanna do with that belt, but I am Emily “The Luchadore” Payne; And come Climb 2 Fame, I’m going to dive fall from the air so majestic that you might just forget to kick out.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum