Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Spare no man Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Spare no man Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Spare no man Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Spare no man Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Spare no man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Spare no man Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Spare no man Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Spare no man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Spare no man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Spare no man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Spare no man

2 posters

Go down

Spare no man Empty Spare no man

Post by Decided Villain Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:30 am

CMV Presents: UnMatched Ep. 54 (#278)

As the match comes to an end, Sunshine gets back to his feet. Right after finishing a handicap turned into a one on one, Sunshine still gets no break. Parker rushes in the ring from the crowd and strikes his rival across the ribs with a kendo stick, then again to his spine. Parker raises the the kendo stick before the screen transition plays and he is instantly outside of the ring.

Parker : Ohhhh Sunshiiine! Sunshiiiine! Wakey, wakey. Sorry, I’ve arrived a little late haven’t I? Don’t think you clearly understand the reasoning. The Circus isn’t taking anymore crap from you. From this day on, we can quit the so called games. So far it’s been truth or dare, and you’ve been playing truth every time. So let’s cut to what’s going to happen at Climb 2 Fame. The family known as The Circus will take apart every shred of insanity you’ve ever used to cover who you are. We’ve given you an unexpected gift my friend. The gift, of humanity. But Levi Martas and Sushi-X’s were missing a small step in making their mysterious auras believable. They were too human. When I faced Levi Marta at Regicide, I saw the aura, that paint wipe away into what was nothing but a man. How could you be afraid of just a man. Before The Circus became your problem, you’ve become just a man to us. But you know that the motto of The Thunder Circus is, spare no man! Hahaha, haaahaha…

Sunshine has slowly gotten back to his feet while Parker has been going on. Sunshine sees an opening and throws himself out of the ring. Rolling forward while holding Parker’s legs, Sunshine wraps his arms under Parker’s knees and drops him on his neck with vintage Crunchy by Sunshine. Sunshine shuts up the wicked clown and disappears when the lights go out and his transition masks his presence.

With Sunshine nowhere to be seen Parker is left to himself. Hurt, he starts to get up off of his feet. Sunshine's laugh can be heard echoing around the arena. Parker stops laughing as starts to survey his surroundings only to find absolutely nothing. The echoing laughter stops and Sunshine begins to speak.

Sunshine : Parker, I am not just another being for you clowns to victimize and attack. I am no Levi Marta, I sure as hell am noooooo Sushi-X hahahahaaaaa. I am a lot more then you can fathom, Parker. So please keep thinking I am just a man, keep thinking you are going into Climb 2 Fame thinking I am just some guy in a mask. it'll make beating you to a pulp soooooo much morreeee FUN!

The crowd begins to cheer as Parker is left alone, with his thoughts and the cheers of the audience as the show ends and the camera fades to black (Unless you have a response Maurie)

Big thank you to Maurie for the Parker part and the video. Freaking awesome crunchy!

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Spare no man Empty Re: Spare no man

Post by Maurie Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:34 am

brillant!

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down