Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
What's next? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
What's next? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
What's next? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
What's next? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
What's next? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
What's next? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
What's next? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
What's next? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
What's next? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
What's next? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

What's next?

Go down

What's next? Empty What's next?

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:13 pm

As CMV continues, a visually frustrated Jaquan Shay is seen in the back, kicking chairs and yelling. Mac Thompson comes slowly walking upside Jaquan

Man, Goddamnit!!

Um...Shay, can we get some questions in on this whole situation?

Yeah, sure.

Okay. How do you feel after losing your title to Aleister Knox, blatantly knowing that you didn’t realize that that event happened?

You know….it takes me back to a question that I’ve been asking myself ever since that happened; Why did I willingly come here? To Genesis? It’s like, yeah there’s so much potential here, but at the same time some Rookie who doesn’t know what he’s doing is going around with MY championship, acting like some bigshot now. So you know what? Fuck Knox! And fuck the rest of those haters wanting to come at me. Because when I get back on my feet and take the whole damn show to myself and when you want to come dick-riding me, that’s when you can really fuck off. Next question.

So what’s next for Jaquan Shay heading into Season 3?

….Zack Cage. The NEW International Champion. See, he’s dealt with the bear that is Guri Sukonov. But once I get into the ring with you, I’m gonna take that title and I’m gonna walk out of that ring with my goddamn foot up your techno-coloured ass!

Seeing that Jaquan is visually pissed off, he slowly stands back a bit from Shay.

Final Question; you’ve said that some people were talking about you and how they are your haters. How do you fully go into detail on your so-called haters?

These fucking 20-year old pussies wanting to talk some smack about how I’m gonna start crying about a loss? Like I haven’t taken those. All I gotta say is to these “Batman” and this “Alv-alv” whatever his name is, characters on Twitter, FUCK YOU! Fuck you for wanting to talk some shit to me while I was in the ring, busting my ass. You 30-year-old virgins! I hope when I win the Alpha World Championship, is when you’ll get shown who the real man is, you pussies.

As Shay said that, he walked off away from Thompson, punching the wall while walking away

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down