Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Pound for Pound Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Pound for Pound Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Pound for Pound Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Pound for Pound Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Pound for Pound Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Pound for Pound Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Pound for Pound Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Pound for Pound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Pound for Pound Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Pound for Pound Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Pound for Pound

Go down

Pound for Pound Empty Pound for Pound

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:36 pm

After fending off Samantha Steels pre-match attack Fury storms of out the ring leaving Steel laying there. The Alpha Female stomping her way up the ramp disappearing backstage, she shoves a few other vixens and backstage staff out her way, soon the others gets the message and moves out of her path. We see Lisa Evans at the interview area and she gulps nervously as the six foot two, two hundred pounds of pissed off Fury storms up to her.

Lisa Evans:
Uhh emm....Fury we just witnessed Samantha Steel trying to get the jump on you before your scheduled match at Climb2Fame. It clearly didn’t go well for her, what do you....

Fury interrupts her by snatching the microphone from her.

Fury:
I don’t give a fuck about Samantha Steel, she can cry, piss and moan about how upset she is that I broke the record for the longest reigning Women’s IC Champion all she wants. But in the end it was her own fault that record was broken, she had a chance to put a stop to it. All she had to do was beat Hawkins to become the number one contender,  and she blew it. Now she brags about her ‘Heavy Hands’, but when you look back on it those hands have failed more times than Suey getting caught perving on the other vixens in the showers. I’ll name a few from the list she couldn’t put down lately, Dawn, Hawkbitch, Cage, Cooper.  So what you beat Cowbitch, I beat her in our last encounter.

So what you pinned me in a tag match, the only reason you got that was that my knees buckled at that moment, both the doctors and Jenny can confirm it. Had my knees not buckled I would have threw you off me.

You call me an Alpha Fail, say that I beat no one as champ. Well I got something to ask you bitch, how many vixens do you see fighting with blown out knees, not only that but go on to have a 20 match win streak, chalking up victories against former champions, have 30 minute classics? The answer is just me. I went out there and did just that.

Now I’ve been trying to be more humble and respectful but it seems that everyone else in that locker room just wants to provoke me including you. Well congratulations you succeeded, I didn’t want this match at Climb2Fame and up until now i didn’t give a fuck about it. But now its not about winning this match its about me having a chance to show you that I’m not a vixen to fuck with! No Morality couldn’t end my career, neither will you!!

Suddenly shoves the microphone back in Lisa Evans hands before suddenly and without warning kicking her in the gut and hitting her with the Fury Stunner. Still raging the Alpha Female leaves the scene heading back to her boiler room.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Pound for Pound 206
Pound for Pound Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Pound for Pound DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down