Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Invincible  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Invincible  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Invincible  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Invincible  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Invincible  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Invincible  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Invincible  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Invincible  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Invincible  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Invincible  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Invincible

5 posters

Go down

Invincible  Empty Invincible

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:52 pm

Omega Lee gets back to his feet. Right after pinnning the man he's soon to face for the championship he so desperately needs. Lee beckons for a mic while snatching Rage's title out of the referee's hand, Lee grabs the microphone as he stands with his foot pressed on Rage's skull, his music cuts as he's about to speak.

Omega Lee
Am I that invisible? Why are you not paying attention? All I needed was your attention. It’s a shame. A shame that no matter how hard I try to be civil and serious that you make me want to break your face. Well, soon, I’ll be able to do just that...

For weeks Rage all you’ve done is ignore me and it's starting to get under my skin. Listen up. The reflections of the past clearly blind you from the truth. It’s one thing that I’ll always be ahead of everyone in. I need you to stop reflecting on my past actions as you don’t truly understand what you now truly face. I am a great threat to that title you currently hold in your possession, yet you treat me like a joke. Finally on top of the world and already underestimating your opponents. This champ, is something all previous champions do before they lose their belts. SO STOP TAKING ME LIGHTLY!

Lee smirks.

Omega Lee
Because how embarrassing would it be to you to have come all this way, to overcome the doubts, to overcome the trouble of a journey to the top, only to be dethrone immediately after getting there. Rage, maybe, just maybe, I make you worried stepping in that ring because you know just how dangerous I can be when that bell signals the match to start. You know first hand that when my presence is felt and witnessed that things change. As a student of this game I can tell you Rage that your tactics will not get you far at all....

With a deep breath in Lee twitches keeps his voice under control. His eyes clinch tightly.

Omega Lee
Regardless of what you may think, I am confident that I am going to beat you at "Climb 2 Fame". I am used to pressure. I’ve been under it ever since I got here. For years I had to go out there and take a beating while putting people over. I go out there and put on match of the night with top names, lose in style, and win match of the night. I got out there and put my body on the line and win match of that night. I beat people that "I am not supposed to beat", people like Troy Voodoo, Voice Vindy, Eric Matthews, and win match of the night. I win championships, and get no challengers. It’s true, Call that arrogance. Call that what you want. But I call it confidence. Because I am not a flash in the pan, I have confident that I’ve been the best since day one. Because how could people like you work so hard, stumbled into the role of dominant champion, but lose to me. Rhetorical question Rage, I already know the answer. It’s simple. You lose to me because you’re not as good as me. Everyone in CMV is talking about Climb 2 Fame, and how everyone is going to enter King of the Ring and not only winning a chance at the championship in the main event of the first PPV of next season. I always talk about how I am always one step ahead of the game. See, once the dust settles Rage, he’ll cash in his rematch at the PPV none the less. The winner of King of the Ring will be in a triple threat for that title because obviously they're going to want MY title, well, that is not just going to work for me. I need something better than that. So while you all battle for that shot at the title, I am already there. It’s the match no one seems to be talking about, the hell in a cell match.

Lee looks into the camera. The seriousness in his eyes is like none he’s ever expressed before. His whole career he’s never won a main event opportunity. He’s never won this big of a match. Lee is showing the world that he’s not taking this final opportunity lightly. 

Omega Lee
Regardless, if I lose, I remain one of the best in not only this company but in all of wrestling. No one can take that from me. I’ve proved it as soon as I stepped foot in this company, I beat a lot of new people. I challenged the locker room week after week for someone to try and dethrone me. The veterans stayed away, why is that? If I’m nothing but a joke then why did they stay away? Another rhetorical question. The veterans stayed away because they knew how damn good I was becoming I am. 

I only have one purpose and that’s becoming Global Champion. You, stand in the way of this. The key to getting my revenge because me becoming Global Champion and claiming what should have always been mine would be the ultimate shift in power. To everyone in the back. You are entering King of the Ring and fight for a chance to for a match with me. Know that you will be facing the greatest wrestler of our generation. All I need to do is make an example you, Rage. I know I have not won a big match like this before. I know I have never won a main event match before. I know I’ve lost two matches straight. And I know none of you think I deserve this chance. Nothing you say about any of that will make me lose focus. At Climb 2 Fame, all things change. I am not taking this opportunity lightly. I am not coming into this match thinking I am going to lose another match. 

Lee takes a deep breath and on the exhale mutters of the word “Rage” 

Omega Lee
I am going to give you the greatest title match of all time. This match will forever be remembered. I will steal the show. And I will win the Global Championship walking into next season a headliner! Why? Because of me solidifying the truth, and the truth is that I, Omega Lee, am the best performer, best wrestler, best everything wrestling has to offer today and it won't matter if it's Sullivan or Matthews writing my checks

With a seemingly uncharacteristic fury in his eyes, Lee abruptly drops the microphone, holds the Global Championship high into the air before also dropping that onto a still down Rage, walking away from the ring without a sound.

Invincible  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Invincible  Empty Re: Invincible

Post by Alveuss Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Have I ever told you I love your promos? This was really good

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:48 pm

For sure Gents best promo since that godlike starr promo last season

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Alveuss wrote:Have I ever told you I love your promos? This was really good
i agree with alveuss
you're the best promoer on this side when you feel like it

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Rage recovered and even though he was down and out, he heard most of what was said by Omega Lee. The current CMV Global Champion slowly stood and grasped his title and the microphone. There was a brief moment when Rage paused, gathering his thoughts. He honestly didn't have much to say and he'd much rather go after Omega Lee and twist his neck shut. But his vengeance would come soon enough and at that moment, he thought of just the kind of match to do it in.

"You've made a fatal mistake Lee! You made this personal! I had respect for you once as worthy opponent, you had earned that in our title match last month. That respect kept you safe from my wrath and I spared you after our clash for the Global Championship!"

Rage smirked as his darker side emerged once again. There were hints of a honorable wrestler inside of that cruel and sadistic exterior...but now that good side of him seemed to be dead and buried forever.

"I ignored you because I thought our tale was over. I was really looking forward to defending my title against someone new, someone that I hadn't defeated before. Your cowardly acts these last few weeks had only proven to me that you're a bitter, jealous, bastard! So you got your match Lee. You and me at Climb 2 Fame! Nobody and nothing is gonna save you from your rightful fate! They say payback is hell, but for you...it will be HELL IN A CELL!"

The crowd pops for this, clearly excited to see these two clash once again for the CMV Global Championship. Only question was just who would get the upper hand and walk away with the title at Climb 2 Fame.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:08 pm

I feel loved

Invincible  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!