Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Devious Ideas For 2k18! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Devious Ideas For 2k18! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Devious Ideas For 2k18! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Devious Ideas For 2k18! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Devious Ideas For 2k18! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Devious Ideas For 2k18! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Devious Ideas For 2k18! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Devious Ideas For 2k18! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Devious Ideas For 2k18! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Devious Ideas For 2k18! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Devious Ideas For 2k18!

3 posters

Go down

Devious Ideas For 2k18! Empty Devious Ideas For 2k18!

Post by Master Ogon Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:21 am

I most likely put this in the wrong place but I couldn't find the place to put it, sorry if that's the case. But yeah, 2k18 is coming soon and I just wanted to see what everyone thought of my "main" CAW Matt Devious, and I'll list how I think my skills have improved over the time I had him, and what I think I did bad while playing him.

The Good:

Match Quality And Winning - So far, most of the matches that Devious had weren't that bad. Luckily, he never took place in a 20 second squash match which he loses in yet, which is good. Even though he wasn't able to pick up any title wins this year, he was able to pick up the Money In The Bank Contract (which he lost, but he's still a former holder) and 2 tag team title shots, where his team lost both times in. When it comes to just single matches, he only suffered one singles lost on stream, which was to Ziegler, but even though he lost it wasn't a "fully clean" lost, because managers in 2k like to distract and do other dirty heel tactics, but that lost is still on his record. When it comes to tag team matches, I think he did fairly decent in that, but he works better as a singles guy.

Relevancy - I think Devious is well known, of course he's not the most known and praised guy ever on the roster, but I still think he's doing pretty good for a rookie. Devious kept in the midcard to upper midcard through his time on the roster, which I am still impressed with. I think he isn't considered a joke, I hope so anyway. He had some big feuds in Bad Men Inc, which I'm really proud of, even if I'm not the best at cutting promos.

Fun - Even though this is a weird thing to put, I am having fun being apart of this universe. Of course I'm most likely not enjoying it as much as I could be with me just watching the replays of streams most of the time, so In 2k18 I'll try to actually watch the streams live. Some people here were willing to help me out and give me advice for my CAW, which I need, I REALLY need some advice with this kind of stuff. I feel welcome in this community, and I'm happy to watch the streams and check up on the site.

The Bad:

Attire - Devious didn't have the best attire, did he? I think the CAW itself looked good with face morphing and some unique tats, but when it came to attire he was REALLY lacking. He just wore black tights and came out as a Marty Scurll rip off pretty much with a fur coat and a weird mask. I'm not the best at making attires, but I could of made a way better attire for Devious, or try to anyway. Oh, and that menu screen pose was a mistake, I have no idea why he had that. He ended up just looking like an edgy emo, which I don't want.

Promos - Well, I'm getting better at them, but I still think I'm not good at them. Most of the promos that I do as Matt just come out as generic heel promos, with Devious just rambling on about how he's gonna win, how he's better then everyone else, and so on. I want his promos to come out as memorable and more unique, the best promo I think I did this year was the promo he had with Rhys after he attacked him, I enjoyed that. I also haven't been cutting promos a lot, only cutting them once in a while, which is a mistake, I need to be more active on the site. 

Standing Out - Devious as of now, isn't seen as the most unique CAW. Even though he's still developing and I have some plans for him, he just falls kind of short when compared to some other people. He's just an edgy guy that wears black, that's how I THINK he seems anyway, which is bad. In 2k18 I plan on expanding on the character a lot more, having him do some more feuds as a singles star as well. I think there's a lot of potential for Devious in the future, but I won't be able to reveal that potential if I just stay as the same guy in 2k17, the generic evil dude that's in Bad Men Inc. So I hope to be more unique in 2k18 and stand out with a new attire, and some more memorable moments.

Activity - Even though I'm more active now, in the past I'm pretty sure we all know I was not active. I did show up and cut a promo every once in a while, but that was all. The time between promos were pretty big, and I didn't do much on the site OTHER then just cut a generic promo every once in a while. I hope to do more with my time on the site, and actually stay active for all my time here, not just getting active at the start and the end of my CAW's time here.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Devious Ideas For 2k18! Empty Re: Devious Ideas For 2k18!

Post by Maurie Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:33 am

You're a cool cat (no pun intended)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:16 am

Devious is the one that looks like he smelt a bad fart right on the vs screen right?

Seriously though, you're doing just fine,  don't worry about winning titles and stuff, it will happen if you  keep active.... look at Jrod he's been here quite awhile and finally captured his 1st title as a tag champ. Theres alwags some guys here that will help out if need be, just enjoy and have fun.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down