Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
April 29th, 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
April 29th, 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
April 29th, 2019 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
April 29th, 2019 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
April 29th, 2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
April 29th, 2019 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
April 29th, 2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
April 29th, 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
April 29th, 2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
April 29th, 2019 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

April 29th, 2019

Go down

April 29th, 2019 Empty April 29th, 2019

Post by Tim Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:38 am

Mr. Dashing
What a main event, the feeling was electric here tonight. CMV closes out with another spectacular show and every here wants to thank you for coming and you at home watching...

Suddenly, Tim LaFave's music hits the PA and the crowd, already on fire from the main course, get's desert as well. The crowd stands on their feet as LaFave makes his final PPV appearance of the 2018-2019 Season. He panders to the crowd, pointing to them on his way down to the ring. Celebrating in their celebration of his victory over both Pat and Kevin over the last two months. As Tim makes his way to the ring, he soaks up the acknowledgement of the crowd and takes it in slowly. Now at the apron of the Battle Scars ring, he rolls in and stands up. Looking at all 29,843 fans in attendance.

Mr. Dashing
Tim said he wanted to meet both Kevin and Patrick at the end of tonight. Could this be it... Could this be the moment all things come to peace between the LaFave family?

While Dashing goes over the events, LaFave has already requested and received a microphone from the ringside crew. As LaFave makes his way back to the center of the ring. He turns to the hard camera and begins...

Tim LaFave
It's been a LOOOOOOOOONG road. Ups and downs. Pain and victory. Love and loss. But now, it's time to settle things. Once and for all. I want peace. I want the fans to know what I want to know. So dad, Kevin, please come out here once more tonight.

Tim opens a hand to the ribbontron hoping for a favorable response from his father and brother. As the crowd cheers there's no movement from backstage.

Mr. Dashing
I think you're asking for too much, Timmi Boi. After all the things your father and Kevin Lee have done, I would be surprised if they want to show their face after both losing to you.

The crowd becomes louder and louder waiting for Patrick and Kevin to arrive but only more stillness from the stage.

Tim purses his lips and then lowers his arm. A disappointed look in his eyes. But just as LaFave's dreams were dashed the crowd lights up as Tim's eyes dart back to the stage. Coming out, without their music, is Pat LaFave and the Hypothetical Kung Fu Practitioner in Kevin Lee. Making their way down the stage, the crowd's hopeful chants for reconciliation become more and more evident as Tim has eagerly fetched two microphones for his father and brother. As Kevin elevates the middle rope for Patrick, he slides under it and steps into the ring. Kevin then enters the ring himself standing closer to the corner than to Tim.

Tim approaches both men holding out the microphones for them to take and they do. Tim bends over to pick up his own microphone that he left in the center of the ring. He taps it twice to assure function and then speaks.

Tim LaFave
Dad? Kevin? It's time. All I ask, here in now, is not for you to ask forgiveness. Not for you two to apologize. But for us ... all of us... to forget about everything. And for you...

LaFave opens a hand to his father.

To remember who you are as my father. The good times we did share in my youth... and you...

LaFave shifts towards Kevin.

...to remember who you are as my brother. The good times and success we shared as adults. Please, I beg for peace. I beg for you to become what you were. I beg... for us all just to be one again. That's what Mom wants. That's what I want. Deep down... I know that's what you two want.

Patrick looks over to Kevin and Kevin looks over to Patrick. A brief moment passes and then they turn back to Timothy. From seemingly nowhere they begin to laugh. At first slowly, then more manic. The laughter becomes so intense they lower their microphones for the courtesy of not busting the ear drums of the fans. The camera pans over to Tim who looks visibly flustered.

After cooling down, and the laughter subsides, Patrick brings the mic back to his mouth, whilst wiping a single tear from his eye.

Patrick LaFave
Oooooooh, Tim. What world do you think you live in that their are any good people anymore. That resolution comes from pleas of civility and kindness. Not in this one. I really want to know what world your residing in, because everyone in it must be easily manipulated as you are on a regular basis.

Kevin Lee
Tim. Your naivety and trust is what hurts you. And if I can offer but one thing to you, as a brother, before I leave you once again it's this. Trust no one. There is no humanity anymore on this planet. The good spirit in all has vanished into darkness. Only evil resides. From the core to the crust. Your call for the good of man is one that falls on deaf ears. Give up.

Tim abruptly throws his hat on the ground in anger.

Tim LaFave
THAT'S A LIE! There's plenty of good in this world! There's plenty of good in this arena right now. Even backstage! Bob Luger, Eligah Stewart, Randy Borton. These men are the shining light on Genesis. On CMV. To blatantly ignore what good exists right now, is as naive as you think I am.

Bob put so much work into making this brand into something memorable while I was gone. Eligah carries all the positive energy you need. And Randy, despite his protests, is one of the most kind people you'll ever meet. The fans are his power.

While what porous evil my have wronged you and tainted what you use to be. You can't just make bold claims and say what you think just because YOU two are miserable.

There's good everywhere. Here, the world. Me...

Tim looks at his father.

...You...

...Everyone.

Patrick looks at his son and scoffs.

Patrick LaFave
Before I leave Tim, I want you to know something. The people you think are good. The people you think are the shining light of Genesis. They have darkness. They have demons. Just like you assume there's good in all of us. There's also evil.

Every man has his breaking point.

The times, my son, they're changing. Remember that. And don't be surprised when those you trust. Stab you in the back.

Pat turns to leave the ring.

Tim hopeful look turns to one of detest.

Tim LaFave
Like you did...?

Pat stops as his leg was midway through the rope. The crowd coos. Patrick turns back to his son once more and with a smirk on his face.

Patrick LaFave
...Yup... Like I did.

Pat sets the microphone down and proceeds to exit the ring once again. Kevin falls behind him as the crowd lets out a defining wave of boos. Battle Scars closes as the camera looks at Tim, his microphone at his side and a longing look on his face.

The shot fades to black with the haunting words of Pat LaFave lingering in everyone, even Tim's mind.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down