Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband

+4
Alveuss
Gumble
HellishxHades
Batman
8 posters

Go down

Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Empty Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband

Post by Bloody_justice Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:33 pm

So who's hype for 2k18 because lady justice not her actual name also her name isn't Harley Quinn I will change it. Also should I make their son? Also should i make joys husband for intesity or unmatch?
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Empty Re: Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband

Post by Batman Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:38 pm

what
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband Empty Re: Bloody's wife and maybe son also joys husband

Post by Alveuss Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Jrod, please read over what you write and imagine reading it like you have no idea what you mean and are explaining it because this and other stuff like this, makes absolutely 0 sense
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:43 pm

I am so confused???
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Alveuss wrote:Jrod, please read over what you write and imagine reading it like you have no idea what you mean and are explaining it because this and other stuff like this, makes absolutely 0 sense

Don't change Jrod.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Tru, great job jrod I love it
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:02 pm

jrod is the king of trolling
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:22 pm

should i be scared that i understood it :/

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:54 pm

Im dying Alveuss
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Ok I'm going to make a ps3 version of bj's wife if someone can make her. Her name is not Harley Quinn I'll come up for a different name but I was wondering if I should make no and his wife's son a wrestler or a older brother to their son. Also I am wonder if I should make a caw for unmatch or intensity.
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down