Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Eyes of Pullerman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Eyes of Pullerman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Eyes of Pullerman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Eyes of Pullerman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Eyes of Pullerman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Eyes of Pullerman Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Eyes of Pullerman Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Eyes of Pullerman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Eyes of Pullerman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Eyes of Pullerman Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Eyes of Pullerman

2 posters

Go down

Eyes of Pullerman Empty Eyes of Pullerman

Post by Batman Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:11 pm

How would you describe your experiences in the ring with Roderick G Pullerman.

DOC's smile fades as he leans back in the green cushioned chair and taps on the arm.

DOC
It was quite chilling actually.

Can you describe some of these experiences?

DOC
I uh, I had this tag match in Mexico with him and DJ Kreller. My partner, Joseph Progue was in the ring with him and went for a left arm lariat but Roderick ducked it and hit him with a round house kick to the back of the head. Hit him so hard, his eye popped out of socket and he passed out right then and there. Oh and that wasn't even the worst. I had a ladder match with him and two other guys, I can't bring myself to remember their names at the moment, but every time I climbed that ladder, he'd be there in an instant. One time even german suplexing me off of it. I landed on my neck real bad but nothing serious. But he took one of the guys on the top of the ladder and sunset flip powerbombed him off, through a flaming table we had set up in the corner. It broke the guy's back. It's just the thought of him willing to put you out for life in order to be the victor that's truly chilling. He's by no means a bad guy. He's just good at what he does and doesn't let mercy hold him back.

DOC leans closer to the camera.

DOC
The thing with Roderick is, he's not like other monsters. You see, he doesn't spend his time roaring out loud or attacking people backstage to intimidate his opponents, no. He just stares at you as if it's your fate to fall to him. Before every match I had with him, I couldn't help but to get lost in his eyes, not that they were pleasant but he was speaking to me. That single glare let me know that win or lose, I was about to get hurt. That's what Roderick does. He hurts people in that ring. He stays in the lines of the rule book but every move is so well thought out and necessary. He never throws a punch that won't help him in the long run. He's truly a dangerous competitor and if you're not careful, he could be your last opponent very easily. Roderick doesn't play around. He's always in it to win.

He's set to debut on NGW soon what are your thoughts on his sudden progression in the world of wrestling?

DOC
CMV man, I've been there. I've been in the ring with some great guys from that company so I can say that Roderick wouldn't be disappointed by the competition. He'll fit right at home and in my opinion, probably be a top guy in years to come. NGW is a great start for a guy like him because not a lot of people don't know about him unless you dig deep in the dark side of pro wrestling. NGW is all about the future and he's no doubt a solid name when talking about the future. I'm personally excited to see how he does. Not that I have any doubt. The guy destroyed me in the ring, and I thought I was good, but him, he's on a whole other level that I can't even dream about achieving.

Alright thank you for your time DOC.

DOC
No thank you. I jump at the chance to hype the superstars of tomorrow.

A superstar of tomorrow indeed, make sure to tune into NGW to see the CMV debut of Roderick G Pullerman and many more.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Eyes of Pullerman Empty Re: Eyes of Pullerman

Post by Tim Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Haunting.
Tim
Tim