Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run

Go down

Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run Empty Chaos Note: Ch 2 - The Test Run

Post by HellishxHades Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:31 am

At a small indie promotion in Southern Alabama holding the intial HFW, Camreon Price makes his way out to the ring.
He comes out to no music, no video, no nothing. He slides into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Camreon: Welcome everyone.

The crowd erupt in boos.

Look, I know that my clients haven't lived up to the hype that I built them up to in the past. But, I am here to announce that all about to change. You see my New Client is a...

He gets interrupted by the theme of HFW biggest face, Jaxon Hodge.

Jaxon: Camreon, would you please shut up. No one cares about your new client, you gain and loss clients faster than you get turned down in a strip joint. You see Camreon, you aren't good at choosing clients, so to give the fans here in HFW a good fun short match, I will face your new guy and when he loses, and you fire him like you do with everyone else. You can leave HFW along with him.

Camreon stood there with an evil smile across his as he pulls out a book from his pocket. He opens it, and grabs a pin from a ref that's in the ring.

Camreon: Rule #4: if how the wrestler way defeat is written prior to the match begining it will happen.

He quickly writes down Jaxon Hodge, but he continues writing as a monsterous man walks out from the back. He steps over the top ropes and stares down at Jaxon, who gets a cramp in his next from looking up at Ryuk. He begins to slowly back up when he is grabbed by Ryuk massive hands who pulls him in and traps him in a Triangle Choke. And with in seconds gets knocked out.

Camreon opens up the Chaos Note shows it to the camera. Jaxon Hodge choked out in 59 secs.

Camreon bows to the booing crowd as Ryuk simply walks back backstage, leaving Camreon with the unconscious Jaxon Hodge.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down