Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Not That Simple... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Not That Simple... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Not That Simple... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Not That Simple... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Not That Simple... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Not That Simple... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Not That Simple... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Not That Simple... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Not That Simple... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Not That Simple... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Not That Simple...

2 posters

Go down

Not That Simple... Empty Not That Simple...

Post by Tim Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Lisa Evans was having quite the busy night after the first episode of Fusion ; Season 5. Now she find's Shiloh Gray backstage, preparing to remove his gear when he is stopped by her.

Lisa Evans
Mr. Gray, a moment?

Shiloh Gray
You can have the whole day, Lisa. What can I do for you?

Shiloh smiles warmly allowing Lisa the comfort of knowing she's very welcome.

Lisa Evans
Your match with the debuting Archer Vaugn, did you feel you got everything done in the ring between the two of you that needed to. Do you feel that Archer versus Shiloh was a one time bout?

Shiloh Gray
Well, we had an altercation backstage, but I showed him that words are not weapons; in-ring performances are. I hope that next time he has an issue with me, he'll bring it up politely and calmly as I progress up the CMV ladder as I promised.

?
Ha! Is that so?

Shiloh and Lisa swing around to see a very cocky Archer Vaugn standing in the doorway to the locker room.

Archer
I felt that nothing was resolved, Mr. Gray. And that every dance must have an encore. You think you beating me once, and scampering away with your fluke victory would be enough to push me away. What an unfortunate-dumb thought. It's not that simple. No. We'll fight. And we'll fight. And we'll fight again until I win. Because nobody cares if an aging Superstar wins a match. They want to see the devilishly good looking rookie steal the show. So you have two options... Both are quite simple.

You can face me again. And lay down... or you can face me again and I'll make you lay down... How's that sound?

Shiloh clenches his jaw in anger. Frustration setting in. While Shiloh has always seemed like a patient man, he wasn't really. In fact his wick was shorter than his mother's. Shiloh pressed down his anger and tried to reason with Archer.

Shiloh
Listen, it's been a long day, you may not be thinking--

With no time to think or react, the right hand, in a lighting speed motion,quickly slapped Shiloh in the side of the face. Shiloh's eyes widened as Archer smiled. Lisa inched backwards several feet fearing a brawl to ensue. But a cooler head prevailed and Shiloh, before finishing changing, roughly pushed past Archer, knocking shoulders. Archer watches in content as he follows Shiloh off camera with his eyes. He then notices Lisa still behind him.

Archer
Hey good looking, what's cookin'?

Lisa rolls her eyes harder than ever before as the feed of CMV TV cuts to commercial, ending the segment.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Not That Simple... Empty Re: Not That Simple...

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:38 pm

Excellent lol, poor Lisa getting hit on by everyone this episode. But I like Shiloh, even in a rage, walking it off and letting the suspense build instead of a brawl happening as per usual. Good work, Timmy, ily
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down