Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!

3 posters

Go down

I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Empty I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!

Post by Gumble Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:53 pm

The arena is packed to the rafters with fans from all over the USA for the RETURN of Friday night Genesis! The camera pans to the ring where it looks like something's being hidden under a giant cloth. The lights beam to center stage and the PA System blares the theme of Rhys Matthews!

The crowd cheers for 'The Exception' as he makes his way out to look at all the adoring fans, the light glistens off his leather jacket which is unusually zipped up, his tights are jet black with silver trim, this is far from the 'Total Package' we knew from early on last year.
Smoke curls around his ankles as he makes his way down the ramp acknowledging the fans in attendance at the front row before making a run for it and sliding into the ring grabbing a microphone from a nearby crew member he smiles before speaking...

Rhys Matthews
What is happening Richmond!

The crowd cheaply pops as Rhys stands in the center of the ring giving a cheeky grin.

Rhys Matthews
You know I'm glad to be here, in front of the best fans in the world it is truly an honour!

The crowd pops once again for the love Matthews shows to their hometown.

Rhys Matthews
What a privelege to be here on the 'B show!'...

The crowd prematurely pop not realising how Matthews ended his sentence but it does not take long to see the confusion set in.

Rhys Matthews
Yes, you heard me right, the 'B SHOW!'

The crowd waste no time laying into Rhys booing him for the disrespect being shown for the Genesis brand.

Rhys Matthews
Oh, yeah Boo me, god I hate it when you guys act like this, how about you let me explain first, is that reasonable?

A good portion of the crowd still boo but Rhys smiles when he realise some of the crowd is listening.

Rhys Matthews
Thank you... So, Firstly, Genesis just has a lower standard of wrestlers, I mean when I came over it beefed up the brand a bit but just looking at the roster I know I don't even need to try here.

The crowd boo once again but Rhys continues to talk over them.

Rhys Matthews
Secondly, It just seems like the crowd is worse here, you know, I thought it would get better after a few weeks but I was wrong... It's like when you have a new neighbor and you have no idea how they make that much noise without realising how much of a dumb, ignorant and inconsiderate piece of crap they are being, like get that neighbor, times it by 30,000 and make him go a week without showering and that would be an accurate representation of you guys.

The crowd don't stop booing as Matthews laughs to himself taking it all in.

Rhys Matthews
Third and Finally, The Undisputed title, You see it's nice you have the Alpha title over here, it's a nice accessory to have you know, but when you talk about prestige, when you talk about excellence and when you talk about the 'A SHOW', you think of the Undisputed championship, like it would be nice to run over the competition here and get that minor title but what's the point? I could just go grab the Rising Star title and have more relevance than that belt Stewart has got in his little goblin hands.

The crowd boo louder than Rhys can talk over without being distracted so he shouts

Rhys Matthews
HEY, WHO DO  YOU THINK YOU ARE? I HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A FORMER, UNDISPUTED CHAMPIIIONNNNN!

The crowd boo over his protests so he starts unzipping his jacket, talking over the boos as he does so..

Rhys Matthews
AND IN CASE ANY OF YOU FORGOT...

He finally unzips the jacket and throws it to the floor revealing a White T-Shirt with the words 'I AM A FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION' printed on it.

Rhys Matthews
Yeah that's right, I AM A FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION and you WILL show ME respect!

He twirls giving every fan a view of his t-shirt...

Rhys Matthews
That's it, I have a surprise for you  guys, haha! I almost forgot!

He gestures and walks over to the covered table grabbing the corner of the sheet and pulling to reveal a T-shirt Printer and a pre-loaded shirt cannon. Pointing at the surprise he grins once more...

Rhys Matthews
You see guys, you could be just like me, Well... not JUST like me but you could have the SAME shirt as me Well... not the SAME shirt as me but a similar one! Let me just figure this out real quick...

He presses a few buttons and voila! A t-shirt starts printing, Rhys waits a few moments smiling at the fans in attendance before the shirt finally finishes printing, Matthews has a excited look on his face as he brings the shirt up to his eyes before turning it to the hard camera... The shirt has the same style as Rhys's only it has different text 'I am NOT a former Undisputed Champion'

Rhys Matthews
You see, you get it? Because none of you losers have ever come close to being a UNDISPUTED CHAMPION like ME!

He strokes his chest through his t-shirt and closes his eyes in ectasy...

Rhys Matthews
Now, this... This t-shirt right here is made of 99% egyptian cotton and it feels silky smooth, and as for you guys you get some blend of plastic and poly something I don't know, Might be toxic, who knows? All I know is I'm not being held liable for any or all injuries or... Diseases, I'm totally covered, so don't even try it. To be honest I set out to make your shirts out of the worst quality
products I could find just to reflect on the worst type of people.

The crowd boos are unwavering as Rhys gets showered with another wave of them.

Rhys Matthews
Now don't go counting your pennies yet, I know you Richmond 'people' aren't wealthy enough to buy these shirts, I mean if you were you would probably be at Fusion, am I right?

Rhys chortles to himself while the crowd show their disdain for the disrespect shown to them.

Rhys Matthews
EXCUSE ME, I WILL REMIND YOU THAT I AM A FOORMERR UNDISPUTED CHHHHAAAMPION! Now as I was saying, some of you lucky penniless peons are getting a couple of t-shirts for free!

Rhys walks over to the table picking up the T-shirt cannon, He fires a shirt into the crowd, none of whom seem that bothered to catch it, he ignores them and smiles at a small child in the front row before firing a shirt straight at him, reluctantly catching the shirt the kid holds it in his hands awkwardly, Rhys puts the cannon down and picks the mic back up.

Rhys Matthews
Come on little guy! Put it on!

He exits the ring with a few more shirts, the unlucky kid looks at the shirt.. Matthews walks over to the kid still grinning

Rhys Matthews
Come on now! We don't have all day! Put it on!

The kid reluctantly puts the shirt over his...

Rhys Matthews
Well now you look... Normal, you see these shirts can do wondorous things..

He smiles at the kids parents slipping them 2 more shirts...

Rhys Matthews
Here, now you have his christmas and birthday presents sorted maybe this year you guys can buy a turkey and maybe even a birthday cake!

He ruffles the kids hair as the crowd boo him back into the ring.

Rhys Matthews
Are we doing this booing thing again?! I thought you would have more respect for the things I did for that Undisputed Championship! I thought you would have more respect for a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! You know, I want to go back to the old days where i would get cheered for doing nothing. Where everything was easy... I mean i schemed and snaked my way into a title match with Paul Divine, won, fed you some bullshit about it being our championship and you ate it up, you cheered me over 'Fan favourite' Paul Divine! It just goes to show how you are all a bunch of hypocrites... you flip flop between the flavor of the month so much that you have lost the ability to taste the success of a former UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!

The crowd boo louder than they have all night, Rhys picks the cannon back up and fires more shirts into the crowd before taking his leave, shouting about him being a former undisputed champion to the fans in the front row and all the way to the top of the stage, the camera cuts to a backstage interview.

Last edited by Gumblesaur on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! Empty Re: I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!

Post by Gumble Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:30 pm

The cameras take us backstage where Josh Wolf is getting interviewed by Lisa Evans ahead of his main event appearance...

Lisa Evans
Good afternoon CMV Universe! Lisa Evans here getting you the insider scoop on all the behind the scenes action here at the season premiere of Genesis! I have Josh Wolf here who has so kindly accepted this interview on such short notice!

Josh Wolf
Glad to be here Lisa...

Lisa Evans
Now I know you have a Main Event match to prepare for so i'll be quick, The Kliq has run roughshod through Genesis lately and many were surprised about the alliance of Xander Slate, Bob Luger and Randy Borton. Were you surprised about this team forming, what were your thoughts as a CMV superstar?

Josh Wolf
Well Lisa, i've experience life a different way to others, at first of course I was, But when you think of it and take a look around you wonder how we didn't see this coming sooner, you se--

Before Wolf could finish his thought Rhys Matthews jumps him from behind with a wicked forearm to the back of the head, Lisa books it out of there and runs down the hallway screaming for help, Matthews looks at his work grinning before kicking the downed Wolf. He grabs a chair that is resting on top of a storage crate and stands over Josh, raising it above his head he cracks it down on to the spine of his victim, He turns to the camera with a sadistic smile...

Rhys Matthews
This... this pathetic puppy gets to be in the main event? Laughable! That match is filled with FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS like myself... I DESERVE TO BE IN THAT
MATCH, I should be in the Cleek...

Rhys turns away from the camera to his prey after mispronouncing the stable name, Giving too much time for the vengeful Wolf to recover he turns around into a heel kick from Josh, pushing the chair right into Rhys's face. Matthews stumbles back and falls on to his ass, wiping the blood that trickles down from his nose. A horrified expression paints his face as he can't believe he's bleeding his own blood! Wolf wastes no time grabbing Rhys by his perfectly pruned hair and throwing him on to a storage crate while raining rights and lefts on to the body and face of the former undisputed champion. Rhys pushes him off with his legs before going low and bringing his fist up to the Wolf's nether regions... Josh keels over the wind taken out of him. Rhys smiles once more before grabbing a fistful of Wolf's hair and sending him into the wall, Derision strewn across his face Rhys grabs his hair again before swinging the out of it Wolf into a nearby circuit box.. Sparks fly and he collapses to the ground, Rhys turns to the camera once more before trying to hold up the KLIQ  hand sign and failing miserably, making a bird beak with his hand. The scene fades to commercial as medical staff come to aid Josh Wolf...
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:54 am

NGL, that might be the very best promo I've seen from you Gumble, I know It's not my side but I felt like I had to comment on it, was really good man!
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:31 am

This was the bomb diggity, def my favorite gimmick ever and whenever you decide to grace us with the written word it's usually awesome, but I agree with Cop, this is your best promo yet
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down