Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update.

2 posters

Go down

A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Empty A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update.

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:14 am

Scott Lawson: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, The Diamond, Howard Phillips.

*Howard steps into the frame, taping up his fists.*

Lawson: Mr. Phillips, the question on everyone wants to ask you right now is, you claimed to have retired, why are you getting in the ring tonight with Jacob Hardway?

Howard: True enough, on this occasion I may have jumped the gun on my retirement plans, I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. I thought it would be much easier to aquire clients to become Diamonds and although I have my eye on a few select individuals, the candidates are few and far between, as we are on the subject my offer to Marko Punish still stands, given his condition I will not push for an answer until he is up and running again As for my status, I guess then you can consider me a "part timer" as it were, I will wrestle when I feel it is necissary to do so. And so, tonights necessity is to avenge the travesty that took place last week, when my client was unfairly placed in a handicap match as "punshment" for loosing a TAG TEAM match. I hope Mr. Belfort and Mr. Hardway are proud of themselves, any fool can win a hanicap match, my clients bravery outweighs their pointless victory. These men were in a TAG TEAM if anyone is to blame for their failures they should look in a mirror, although they probavly shouldn't as tgey would most likely break said mirror. None the less Mr. Harway I hope you enjoyed your meaning less victory for tonight I am about to teach you that you sir, are not worthy of being a Diamond, you sir are not even worthy of being coal, you sir are dirt, and I plan on burying you.

Lawson: Strong words Mr. Phillips. You mention Marko Punish, who of course was run over in the arena parking lot just a couple of weeks ago, we've had no word on this, as a perspective client have you any news?

Howard: I have been in contact and I personally have hired the best medical officers available and they have informed me of Mr. Punishs' condition; Mr. Punish has suffered severe neck trauma, and a broken collar bone. The collar bone itself will heal with time and excersize but unfortunately Mr. Punish will require surgery on his neck and will unfortunately not be back in CMV for quite some time. For the purpotraitors of this heinous act let it be known, I have a vast wealth and not only am I payibg for Mr. Punishs'  medical care I am using them to fully investigate this situation and you will be found and dealt with accordingly. Mr. Lawson, I have a match to prepare for so if you'll excuse me.

*Howard walks off as Scott Lawson brings is back to ringside.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update. Empty Re: A DIAMOND Avenger, and a PUNISHing Update.

Post by Miztacular Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:27 pm

RIP Marko, right in the feels Sad pls chill

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down