Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
On the Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
On the Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
On the Hunt Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
On the Hunt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
On the Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
On the Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
On the Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
On the Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
On the Hunt Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
On the Hunt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

On the Hunt

2 posters

Go down

On the Hunt Empty On the Hunt

Post by Miztacular Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:46 am

Following the Co Main Event of Episode 29 of Ferocity, moments after Aerora had made her way to the back, Kristen begins to stir ringside, finally coming too after what was for sure match of the night between herself and Aerora. Finally making her way back to her feet, she rests her arms on the apron and relays the events of the Co-Main Event back through her head and that's when her emotionless face becomes one of anger as she remembers what happened prior to the match, running her hand across her forehead, feeling the bump from when her head collided with the steel steps. She lets out a shriek of pure anger, controlled purely by rage she pushes the steps over as she walks past, fueled by anger, simply using the steps as a release before it clicks in her mind, she has to find Cooper and make her pay...

Her head darts towards the stage, a cold, dead look in her eye as she marches up the ramp determined to find her assaulter, as she reaches the top of the ramp she holds her head in pain and again lets out a shriek mixed with anger and agony, kicking over an equipment box as she makes her way through the curtain.

Now in the back, she notices a nearby steel chair which she makes sure to grab as she walks past, a look of malicious intent in her eyes as she leaves the production area and begins to make her way down the corridor, the various Vixens and backstage workers in her way part down the middle, leaving room for the enraged Money in the Bank holder to pass through. Kristen makes her way up to the Vixens locker room, however standing in her way is the new Indian based tag team in the Vixens Division "The New Delhi Bo Mbssh" (Bombs) who take notice of Kristen with arrogant looks on their faces, obviously not knowing who Kristen Page is they wave her off, telling her to leave. However Kristen remains face to face with them, her eyes fixated on the Vixens locker room. Sinitta, one half of the tag team, approaches Kristen, speaking in a thick Indian accent.

Sinitta Buunjari:
Move along little girl, people with culture are sp--

Before she can finish her threat, Kristen cracks her straight across the jaw with an elbow, causing the other half of the team to dart forward, running straight into a chair shot from Kristen Page. She looks down at the handiwork and smacks Preeti over and over again with the chair, so much so that the chair is but a remnant of it's former shape, disfigured over the body of Preeti Munjari. Noticing this, her tag team partner, with a shocked expression, pleads for Kristen to show mercy however, with a dead look on her face, as if she hadn't even heard to pleading vixen she runs straight for her, connecting with a running knee to the face, knocking her unconscious as her head bounces off the hard floor. Kristen looks up and focuses once more on the Vixens locker room. She bursts through the door with her fists clenched only to see various Vixens talking. Which is soon cut off by the overwhelming presence of Kristen Page, all of the Vixens in the room stop cold and look at the former Women's Champion who immediately turns around and leaves, slamming the door behind her.

Making a sharp left she continues down the corridor, bumping into the current Ferocity General Manager, Laura Sampson-Schmidt, with a tint of fear in her eyes she points towards the parking garage. Kristen turns away without even making eye contact with the General Manager and walks into the parking lot, looking around the open space, thinking, wondering where Cooper could be. The moments go by with Kristen frantically looking around the parking lot, turning it upside down without any luck. In a moment of sincere frustration Kristen lets out another shriek, punching a car windshield, cracking it under the force of her fist. Feeling betrayed, lied to by Laura. She turns around, a new goal in mind, she leaves the parking lot and makes her way back down the hall to the General Manager's office, looking to remind Laura Sampson-Schmidt that she's not the right person to lie to.

Moments later Kristen Page comes crashing through the door of the General Managers office, revealing to be empty, or so she thinks. Kristen walks forward to the center of the room, revealing on camera Megan Cooper hiding behind the door, as Kristen looks around she's met by a cracking lariat to the back of the head, knocking her down face first against the floor.

Megan Cooper:
You think you can just attack me?!

Cooper climbs on top of Kristen and lands a hard punch to the face.

Megan Cooper:
You think you can just use me to send a message?!

And another one lands straight on the mouth.

Megan Cooper:
You'll think twice next time about who you try to bully for your own gain...

Cooper lands another punch straight down on the face of Kristen Page, blood begins to trickle out of the mouth of Miss Money in the Bank, who just stares back into the eyes of Cooper, immediately spitting blood into her face which stuns her for a moment. Kristen scrambles back to her feet and walks over to Cooper, looking to attack, however Cooper is prepared, grabbing hold of a nearby potted plant, breaking it across the head of Kristen Page who simply crumbles to the floor, stopped in her tracks by the Iron Maiden of Connecticut.

Cooper regains her composure and wipes the blood residue from her face, looking down at Kristen Page, her face full of spite. Kristen begins to stir but Cooper shuts that down immediately with a kick to the face. Blood continues to trickle down the side of the cheek of Kristen Page as Cooper circles, she crouches down and grabs Kristen by the hair.

Megan Cooper:
What, you think you could just get away with that?! You think I'd just stand idly by and let you make a tool out of me, a tool to get to Quinn-Belle? Hell no. We've gone through this before Kristen, I'm starting to think you're not just crazy, you're stupid too. Of all the Vixens you pick to send a message, you pick me?! There's a reason I'm the Iron Maiden, because I'm durable, I don't go down, I keep on coming. You should know that better than anyone. Hell it's been two years since you've last pinned me for a victory Kristen. Coming after me was nothing more than stupidity. Because you'll feel nothing but deja vu after I beat you down. Even at your best you only beat me by count out! Look, I've got more important things to deal with than the likes of you, so take this as a warning. You stay away from me, or I'll send you the long road home again. You hear me? I am not the person you should be looking to use for your mind games. You should know that better than anyone...

Still clutching hold of Kristen's hair, Megan Cooper slams the back of the head of Kristen into the floor, dazing her long enough for Cooper to leave the room signaling the end of the segment where we are taken back ringside for our Main Event.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

On the Hunt Empty Re: On the Hunt

Post by Solaris Arc Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:04 am

"On the Hunt"

Wolf's finisher s a meme.

Good promo tho
Solaris Arc