Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Lucha El Lucha!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Lucha El Lucha!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Lucha El Lucha!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Lucha El Lucha!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Lucha El Lucha!!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Lucha El Lucha!!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Lucha El Lucha!!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Lucha El Lucha!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Lucha El Lucha!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Lucha El Lucha!!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Lucha El Lucha!!

3 posters

Go down

Lucha El Lucha!!  Empty Lucha El Lucha!!

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:45 pm

As Friday Night Genesis continues, a theme unfamiliar to others begins playing as the Lucha Legend himself, the Japanese Sensation, EL GUERRERO FURIOSO IS BACK!! The fans are on their feet at the sight of the Luchador. EGF get’s into the ring, where he has a microphone at hand, wavng from the other to the crowd.

Hola, amigos y familia! ¡Soy yo, Rey Furioso!

The crowd cheers the Lucha Legend on, chanting “EGF” and “Lucha” throughout the arena. Behind his mask, he smiles in cheer over the over exaggerating crowd’s attention to the Luchador.

I know last time you saw me, my arm was kinda broken. But now that’s changed, I’ve healed fully through hard work and determination to get back to you people and to MY championship. Kelly, I know last time we were in the ring, we were partners. But now, we’re enemigos de sangre completa. And I know my championship belongs to a real rising star and that is REY FURIOSO!!

The crowd goes off with a huge pop, as EGF goes off on Miles Kelly, who had accolades of matches throughout the end of last season.

But that’s not only what I have on my priorities….KLIQ. You molesto, batallón de serpientes ingenious!! I almost lost my entire career to what these gringos did to me!! To my arm!! So those bastardos will have what’s coming to them. But CMV, I’m back. And I’m stronger and faster than I’ve ever been. And this season, I show the true power of Mexico and the power of the Luchadores!! I SHOW THE TRUE POWER OF REY FURIOSO!!

The crowd goes off, continuing to chant on the superhero of Mexico, while Furioso claps on for the crowd until he finally walks out of the ring and onto better things.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Lucha El Lucha!!  Empty Re: Lucha El Lucha!!

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Glad to have Furioso back, I like how you made his intentions very clear here, nice job!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WGW_Live Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Twisted - EGF you absolutely suck! I’m leading the new school of Lucha Libre. You old timers better step aside. You had your shot at Kelly. You failed! Let the pride of Putero Rico show you how it’s done. EGF you was my hero. Now ill show the world what you truly are. Washed up!
Twisted out.✌️

WGW_Live

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down