Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A post match interview with a pissed off Kent

2 posters

Go down

A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Empty A post match interview with a pissed off Kent

Post by DynamicWrestler Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:29 pm

After the tag match a fuming Kent can be seen walking around down the backstage area, followed by an interviewer and a camera man who just came up behind him.

Interviewer: Ryan!, can we please ask you a few questions about the match?

Ryan who looks more pissed than before turns around to the interviewer and lets out a sigh of frustration

Ryan Kent: Be quick...

Interviewer: Your match tonight ended with a loss, can you explain what went wrong during the match?

Ryan Kent: Its pretty obvious as to what went wrong in that ring tonight, that useless (BEEP) Flasshy couldn't defend himself against that over rated wrestler named Nick Blake. Throughout  the match he was a human punch bag for the two, not even trying to mount any sort of offence or even try to tag me in.

Stopping suddenly he calms down and  lowers his voice.

Ryan Kent: His over confidence and greed cost us that match, i hope the beating he got made him think twice about not tagging the better man.

Interviewer: Before the match, Azreal called you out about defeating your brother in past competitions and the hope of not crossing paths with you again, what do you have to say about this?

Ryan Kent: Do you really think i care if he's beaten my brother? of course not!. It doesn't really prove a point of how he thinks he's better then me at all, but shows he only likes to have matches with inexperienced rookies such as my brother. I also like how he doesn't want to cross paths with me again, just shows how much of a coward the man is when he faces "Real" competition.

After the remark Kent faces the camera dead on, showing off a lesser seen serious side of him.

Ryan Kent: If he has any balls he'll face me in a match to decide who the real man is, instead of continually running his mouth about embarrassing me and my family. (Grinning, he looks to the right of him before looking at the camera one last time) Come on Azreal, i want to show the world how worthless you really are.

The Irishmen then begins to walk away from the camera further into the backstage area, turning the screen black and ending the segment.

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Empty Re: A post match interview with a pissed off Kent

Post by DynamicWrestler Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:33 pm

This is my first promo in some months so it may be a little hit and miss, just a word of warning.

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

A post match interview with a pissed off Kent  Empty Re: A post match interview with a pissed off Kent

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:43 pm

Not bad at all, man, I'd love to see more Kent promos, lol, good work, lookin forward to Azreal's response

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down