Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Congrats ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Congrats ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Congrats ... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Congrats ... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Congrats ... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Congrats ... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Congrats ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Congrats ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Congrats ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Congrats ... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Congrats ...

+2
Miztacular
Mr. Dashing
6 posters

Go down

Congrats ... Empty Congrats ...

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:11 pm

Monday night Fusion episode #104, the fallout of what was one hell of a pay-per-view; Requiem. The brand new CMV Undisputed champion, Voice Vindy, makes his way out from the gorilla position to a huge wave of boos that hit him like an avalanche but he doesn't falter even a bit, making a beeline straight down the ramp and into the ring. The fans obviously aren't too happy with what happened inside of the Elimination Chamber last night, Paul Divine losing his title and being eliminated first, and then Vindy putting down Shane Scott to win the entire thing. The champion is banged up, a bandage covering his forehead where he was busted open and a little bit on a limp in his right leg, he starts to walk up the steel steps as a fan in the front row shouts out, "Good thing I'm not on Fusion!" another hisses, "What a shit champion, worse than Quantum!!!" But The Voice of the People just ignores them, marching up onto the apron and dusting off his boots before entering through the ropes and snapping at the ring announcer to give him her microphone. She follows his orders with haste and is then scared off as Vindy snaps at her, wanting the ring, HIS ring now, all to himself ...

Vindy
This is just the first step ...

The negative reaction from the audience forces him to pause but just for a second, as he then snarls and carries on, putting their opinions about him to the side.

Vindy
Now as the CMV Undisputed champion, my voice, OUR VOICE, will be heard! I can no longer be ignored by the dictator that runs this prison called Monday night Fusion! I now possess the power to CHANGE whatever I see fit and the first thing on my agenda is for Mr. Sampson to come out here right now, because I've got some things that I want to make sure he hears ... And I'm not leaving this ring until I'm granted his audience, so let's go, Johnny boy ...

About thirty seconds go by, Voice tapping his wrist as if there were a watch there and sighing heavily, and just as he's about to return to the mic ...

The general manager of CMV's flagship show comes swaggering out from the back, a big smile on his face as he gets a somewhat decent pop from the crowd, probably more to do with them hating Vindy than loving him. With a mic already in hand he takes to the center of the stage, shaking his head while peering down at the new face of Fusion.

Sampson
Voice ... What did I do to you, pal? I mean, Schmidty was a tyrannical, big-headed, self-centered, childish, clown who deserved to grab your attention, it was a noble goal for you to seek to end his regime. I got there first of course, and exacted MY revenge for my family and all of the superstars that he wronged, including YOU! ... Is that it ...? Are you angry with me because I'm the one that toppled Schmidty's Lineage before you could?

Vindy
No, but you're no better than him, you're just as short-sighted as he was, maybe even worse. You see yourself as the hero that rode in and saved Monday night Fusion, but in reality, you're just sinking this ragged old ship deeper into the ground!

Johnny nods his head and then raises his eyebrows, exhaling as he prepares to rebuke.

Sampson
Right, well, Vindy, I guess what it boils down to now is; you're the new CMV Undisputed champion! And as such, you must defend your title-

Voice interjects with a fierce venom to his words, leaning up against the ropes as he spits up at his boss.

Vindy
OH! Let me guess! I have to defend my title TONIGHT against ... Hmmm, your son maybe? Or in a handicap match versus Pride & Filth??? Perhaps in a twenty-man battle royal against the entire roster!?!?

Big Johnny laughs before taking a breath, smirking while Voice seethes in the ring.

Sampson
You know, those ain't half-bad ideas ... But no, none of that type of stuff, my friend, just a one on one match at Validation!

The fans cheer at the announcement, Voice falling back, a bit surprised at the news.

Sampson
Yep! In six week's time, you'll make your first defense of the CMV Undisputed championship, against a man who feels as though you are the absolute WORST representation of that title you hold. A man who has held it himself multiple times before, and yearns to do so once again. A man who I'm happy to say is ready, willing and able to kick your ass!!! Ladies and gentleman, please welcome back home, the man who will face Voice Vindy at Validation for the World championship ...

(Open to the man <3)

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Congrats ... Empty Re: Congrats ...

Post by Miztacular Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:41 pm

The crowd erupt to their feet as arguably the single greatest superstar to ever compete inside a CMV ring's theme hits the PA system. Chants of "Just-in-Sane" echoing around the arena, in the ring the eyes of both Johnny Sampson and Voice Vindy dart towards the stage in shock, the current CMV Undisputed Champion glares at the stage open mouthed, backing up into the ropes in disbelief.

Dashing:
OH MY GOD, COULD IT BE?!

Sampson stands in the ring across from Vindy smiling, mocking the current Undisputed Champion as he stares in disbelief towards the ramp with a look of horror on his eyes, as if he'd just seen a ghost. However, as the time passes by, the theme begins to fade and Vindys shock turns to a look of anger, his face red with both embarrassment and rage as he looks across the ring to the Fusion General Manager. Vindy marches across the ring with his fist cocked, looking to unload his signature voice of the people. However before he manages to actually get close enough to Sampson, he's stopped in his tracks, by the sound of slow, sarcastic clapping, echoing around the arena.

Dashing:
What the hell is going on here?!

Voice raises his eyebrows, confused, frustrated. He looks around the arena, desperate to find anyone in the crowd with a microphone, desperate to find the one behind this, but to no avail. He turns back to Sampson, shouting screaming at the General Manager, furious that he's been made a fool out of. Vindy lets out a smile and points at Sampson before turning to retrieve the microphone he had dropped when Sane's theme hit the PA system, but as he bent over to pick the microphone up, he was once again met by an interruption flooding the arena from the PA system..

Dashing:
WAIT!

IS IT?!

NO!

IT CAN'T BE!

The crowd once again, erupts to their feet in ovation for the future Hall of Famer, Vindy's eyes once again dart towards the PA system and back towards Sampson, who simply smiles back at Vindy. Moments go by once again. Surely this was another ruse? Surely?

Dashing:
IT IS!

ONE OF THE MOST DECORATED MEN IN CMV HISTORY!

Out from the back he comes, still clapping at Voice Vindy's expense, for the first time in over a year, Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley, makes his walk from the back, a microphone in hand as he looks across the arena he once called home, Monday Night Fusion! Vindy looks up towards the stage, staring a hole through the CMV Legend, who simply looks back with a smirk, knowing he played Vindy, knowing he played everybody.

Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley:
You should see the look on your faces! I told you tonight was going to be insane didn't I?! Well what's more insane than the single greatest Superstar in CMV history making his way back to Monday Night Fusion. Absolutely nothing.

Hayden begins to make the walk down the ramp towards the ring, still talking as he does so, approaching the ring with a cocky grin across his face, in vintage Hayden fashion.

Is this what Fusion has become?!  Voice Vindy leading the charge? Boy did I come back at the right time huh.

Hayden steps up onto the apron, looking across the ring at Vindy for a brief moment before stepping through the ropes and into a Fusion ring for the first time in over a season, he gives Vindy a quick look before turning to the hard camera, spreading his arms out wide and taking in this Monday night feeling for several seconds or so before continuing on.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls! It's been a while, I know I'm a thing of legend at this point, I know you all remember me, hell, a show barely goes by without my name being mentioned, so this next bit isn't for all of you. It's for the man to my left who thinks that just because he holds the belt he's the Champion.

Hayden turns towards Vindy and looks him in the eyes.

I am the FORMER! Three time, CMV Undisputed Champion! The FORMER! CMV Intercontinental Champion! The FORMER! CMV Anarchy Champion! The FORMER! CMV Tornado Tag Team Champion! The FIRST! Undisputed Champion! Lets not forget to mention Vindy, I am also a Royal Rumble winner, and a King of the Ring winner. Voice Vindy... I am a Champion. Who are you? You hold the belt sure. But when you go will anyone remember you? Your biggest win to date is Sunshine and boy I beat him three times to nothing. Winning a Chamber? That's cute, would have meant something if it wasn't a Chamber full of nobodies. As far as I see it Vindy. You being Champion puts Fusion to shame.

Why?

Because all you have to your credit is the fact that you were a Global Champion?! That's no better than being an Alpha World Champion. They're just secondary to give people false hope. What makes matters worse Vindy. Is how you came here. You RAN AWAY FROM AN NGW SUPERSTAR! You were scared! Of a god damn, NGW Call up?! Now you're here Champion? Nah, that doesn't sit well with me.

Vindy steps forward, evidently very annoyed by the words of Hayden, but Hayden simply raises a finger.

Nah. You've all had over a year to talk. Over a year to run your mouths and turn this show. MY SHOW to shit. It's my turn to talk now. You're probably wondering why I'm back, or even, HOW I'm back? I lost to Sane right? I lost my career. Well, you see here Johnny Sampson is a smart man, and he realises that this flagship show, doesn't have any flagship talent. The man across the ring from me is proof of that. If there's one man with the ability to override a match stipulation, it's the guy up top. But the important question isn't how. It's why.

To this day, I still feel like the Champion, I mean I was never beaten fairly for the belt, if you recall, Sane had that shady General Manager, Yuri Sokolov in his corner when he took the belt from me. So, at least in my eyes, I'm still Champion, I went about my ways, tying up loose ends, taking everything from Sunshine and now I'm back, I'm back because this man here. Voice Vindy. Has the same Title as me. Quite frankly I find that disrespectful. I've been here since day one Vindy. I was literally the first man to step inside a CMV ring! Zero Superstars have been able to hold a candle to me since!

Hayden lowers the microphone for a moment, pacing back and forth, running his hand through his hair, Vindy's eyes have remained locked in place, while Sampson stands in the corner, loving every minute of this.

Now I know what you're all gonna say. Yeah you've lost, you've lost loads of times. Well nah, it's not that simple, you see. For an entire season! I handicapped myself, I didn't use the single most effective move in CMV history, my Hollywood hold, for an entire season! Guess what?! I still picked up two belts. But my point is. I am still to this day...

UNDEFEATED AND UNDISPUTED! I have and always will bleed green. Fusion is my show, it is my home, and to see you at the top of it, disgusts me. In fact, anyone inside that Chamber winning it would disgust me. This is what happens when I'm gone, the quality drops, the bar lowers and now we have a bunch of nobodies running around tryna take my belt? No. You see it didn't matter who won, because to me, I'm not focused on who has the belt, I'm focused on the belt itself. You just winning is another reason for me to come back, to make this show a priority, because you are just... Awful and that belt, the belt I brought into this world. Deserves more.

Hayden lowers his microphone for a moment and steps closer to Vindy, dropping his cocky demeanour and looking right at the Undisputed Champion with an intense glare as he presses on.

When I tweeted during that show, when I said congrats! I wasn't congratulating you for winning that Championship Vindy, I was congratulating you for being the one that'll bring Fusion back to the glory days, when I separate you from that fake belt. So congratulations Vindy! At Validation in six weeks time, you have a shot at MY belt, the REAL belt. Enjoy that belt, keep it warm, because in six weeks, order will be restored around here. No longer will we have a bloated, fucking hot, sloppy, coward as our "official" Champion. In six weeks, Fusion will truly be the flagship show once more.

Hayden drops his microphone and squares up to Voice, who simply looks down over him and raises the belt into the air, darting a cold stare into the eyes of Hayden, but he doesn't look back, instead he looks past Vindy towards the belt, uttering the words "It's showtime" under his breath, leaving this lasting image to open up Monday Night Fusion as the camera begins to fade to black, leaving the two men locked in a staredown as we go to the commercial break.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:01 pm

My wiener is firm and ready for the return of the GOAT.

Amazing, hyped for this one, boys

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:13 pm

called it

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Well I for one am in complete and utter disbelief.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:01 am

How ever could we have seen this coming?

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:09 pm

Gobsmacked...

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Dynamics favourite caw