Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Barber Shop Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Barber Shop Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Barber Shop Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Barber Shop Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Barber Shop Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Barber Shop Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Barber Shop Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Barber Shop Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Barber Shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Barber Shop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Barber Shop

3 posters

Go down

Barber Shop Empty Barber Shop

Post by Topher Mod Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:15 am

Mr Gnashtastik : We are moments away from CMV’s Unbreakable PPV but I’ve been told there’s some commotion going on backstage…. Lets see if we can get a cameraman back there, hurry guys, i’m touching cloth already.

A cameraman is making his way backstage walking through the curtain on the stage, down the corridor, some people seem worried, some are running away…. But the cameraman turns around the corner to an old familiar set, it’s The Barber Shop…. But as the cameran pans we see No Morality attacking none other than WWE Hall of Famer Brutus The Barber Beefcake… He is battered, bruised and bloodied…

MV : Ahh just in time, you see tonight is Unbreakable, and I think we need to send Cassie a little message, she wants to act tough and bring out this has been to try and get under my skin…. Newsflash I ain’t scared of you, I’m sure as hell aint scared of Hulk Hogan’s fuck buddy from the 80’s/90’s…  Emily, Jasmine give Mr Beefcake a seat please.

They pick Beefcake up and sit his ass in the chair…

MV : Thanks for the assist ladies, I got it from here…

Emily and Jasmine smile and walk off to prepare for there Tag Match…

MV : So Beefcake how does it feel to be the on the other side of an unwanted haircut, something you did to so many of your opponents, what’s the matter did my bat do some damage to your legs, is that why you can’t defend yourself…. Well too bad Beefcake because it time to give the Barber a haircut…..what would you like, little off the back and sides….nah…. we’ll get the electric shaver ready, lets make your head shine like Cassie’s will be after our match.

Miss Vicious starts shaving Beefcakes hair…His hair goes flying off as she shaves over and over making him bald.

MV : HAHAHA perfect, you and Cassie will make a cute couple, here let me help you up.

Brutus is staggering as blood pours from his head and his legs trembling from the Vicious assault….

MV : Oh 1 more thing…

Miss Vicious delivers a super kick which sends Beefcake crashing through The Barber Shop Window.

MV : Damn that window as seen more action than Cassie’s bedroom….. Cassie get ready, get ready to get the same treatment, say goodbye to your long blonde hair, hahaha

Miss Vicious walks off as the camera pans over at Beefcake still slumped over the window unconscious.

Last edited by 316topher on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Barber Shop Empty Re: Barber Shop

Post by Batman Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Damn this was GOLD.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Shorty after the match...

Cassie realized she lost and lost big time. She was so confidant that she could beat and humiliate Miss Vicious. But that overconfidence had cost her. She wasn't willing to have her hair cut so she tried to bail out. No Morality was quick to cut off her escape, but Cassie Maverick still had some fight left in her. The confrontation turned ugly fast as The Last Outlaw fought all three members of the faction. For a moment, it looked as though Cassie just might be able to fight them off and make her escape. She fought as if her life depended on it. If only she showed this kind of spirit during her match.

After a flurry of punches and kicks, the numbers proved overwhleming and they finally subdued the fiesty cowbitch. With Cassie screaming in their grip, Miss Vicious pulled out a pair of scissors and she had a big smile on her face too. In a last act of defiance, Cassie hawked and spat in Vicious's left eye. "Fuck you bitch!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down