Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Forever and Always! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Forever and Always! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Forever and Always! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Forever and Always! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Forever and Always! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Forever and Always! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Forever and Always! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Forever and Always! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Forever and Always! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Forever and Always! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Forever and Always!

Go down

Forever and Always! Empty Forever and Always!

Post by Batman Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:47 pm

Deep into Exodus we see a newly signed CMV Interviewer Chris Billings, who is fortunate enough to catch Bob Luger before his main event bout.

Chris Billings

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Chris Billings, here with....

He hesitates as Bob cuts in.

Bob Luger
We went over the intro, Chris.

Chris Billings
Right, here with the former TWO TIME CMV Alpha World Champion and soon to be.....man I can't be biased.

Bob Luger
AND SOON TO BE THREE TIME ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION! THREE TIMES CHRIS!

He throws up three fingers in Chris' face, causing him to lean his head back.

Chris Billings
So the main event is coming up, right after the next bout-

Bob Luger
My BOIS are about to KILL it out there Chris. They're going to drive some EM EFFS through some tables and retain the Tag Team Championships. Kliq rulz forever and always, do you understand that?

Chris Billings
Right...

Bob Luger
I don't need you to interview me. I got words to speak and I can't have you and your nasty breath in the shot.

He shoos the man off before signaling for the camera to center on his face.

Bob Luger
Tonight I reclaim what is rightfully mine. The Alpha World Championship is nothing without Bob Luger and the sooner you all realize that, the better adjusted you'll be when I walk into Genesis this Friday Night and successfully defend my belt. My first title reign put me on the map. My second was cut short. But my third? It'll be a story forever engraved in history as the greatest World Title reign in sports entertainment history. My growth was never stunted. I keep on growing. Bigger and bigger until one day, i'll be too big for even GOD to strike me down. Nobody can or will stop me. Kliq has taken over and this is only the beginning so MLP......you be dead set on a backup plan. You're 15 minutes of fame is over after tonight. And Elijah, i'm going to send you fishing in the Great Lake of Obscurity where you belong.

He smiles and closes his eyes, throwing up a "TOO SWEET".

Bob Luger
Nobody cares about either one of my opponents tonight. No. They just don't wanna see the Kliq stand tall. Why? Because we are everything that you all aren't. We're the dream that you've had and couldn't obtain. We drove the extra mile when you ran out of gas. The jealousy is the basis of the hate towards us. We are the best of the best and everybody who isn't us, hates us for that. Yet that's where we thrive. WE LOVE THAT HATE! Why? Because it's so amusing to flaunt what we got. Our skills. Our bodies. Our DRIVE! We are the ONLY attraction to this company as a whole. People don't care about the biker with the Global Championship, or the future man with the other. And people especially don't give a damn about that washed up midget with the Undisputed Championship over on our B Show. Nah, they tune in to try to watch us lose. They want to see us fall. But SPOILER ALERT, even the fake future man can tell you, we don't lose. We're the Kliq and the Kliq Rulz FOREVER AND ALWAYS BABY!

He lowers his arm.

Bob Luger
Now, it's time to go support my BOIS!

He raises a brow as Borton walks by him, eating a ham sandwich.

Bob Luger
Borton! What are you doing man, your match is on in like, 10 seconds.

Randy Borton
Oh shit for real? Alright.

He downs the sandwich and runs off towards the Gorilla Position.[/b]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down