Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy?

+2
Maurie
Batman
6 posters

Go down

Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Empty Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy?

Post by Batman Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:17 am

CMV 24
Bannon and Billy's first official day as partners.

It had been a couple days after Sampson offered Billy and Bannon a way out of prison. Although the two wanted to refuse, they knew it was in their best interest. Therefore they were set to work together as tag team partners. With that came requirements that nobody would ever see the two agreeing to. They had to travel together. Live together while on the road. Work out together. Attend counseling together. Show up to work together. And most importantly, compete together as a team. If it wasn't the only thing preventing them from doing 25 plus years behind bars, they wouldn't comply. But unfortunately for them, it was the only option.

After a long night of traveling, Bannon and Billy arrive in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The site of the next Monday Night Fusion. They of course had been bickering the entire car ride. Billy didn't like riding in Bannon's hearse. However it was their only choice after the engine to his pickup blew up in his driveway. They both carry their luggage with permanent looks of despair in their eyes as they enter the beat up hooker infested motel.

Bannon
You couldn't book us a nicer place?

Billy Weaver
Fuck you, I only had $30 dollars.

Bannon shakes his head as Billy is handed the key and the two head up the stairs and down the hall to room 123.

Bannon
I call the bed closest to the window.

Billy's eyes widen suddenly.

Billy Weaver
Shit...

Bannon wonders what he's on about as they push the door open and he sees for himself.

Billy Weaver
I forgot....

Bannon
There's only one bed!?

Billy Weaver
Looks like it. You can sleep on the floor right in front of the window.

Bannon
No, i'm getting the bed.

Billy Weaver
The fuck you are! I paid for the fucking room!

Bannon
We used my gas to get here!

The two get in each others face as some fucking hot fuck in nothing but his boxers and a small wife beater exits the room across of them.

fucking hot Fuck
Hey assholes! Quiet it down some of us are trying to get lucky.

Billy Weaver
Fuck you, fucking hot bitch.

Bannon
You need to get to a gym bitch.

fucking hot Fuck

Fuck you you stupid hick. And you, you look like some goth Lillyhammer!

Bannon
At least my shirt fits me..

Billy Weaver
You either got that at the baby gap or you ate the last guy who wore it.

Bannon smirked at Billy's comment as the man finally scoffs and walks back into his room. Billy then turns to see Bannon laying on the bed.

Billy Weaver
Hey!

Bannon
I'm not getting up bitch.

Billy sighs.

Billy Weaver
Fine, I don't give a fuck. I'm too tired.

The two then unpack their bags and turn the lights off to get some sleep. Several hours later, in the middle of the night, Billy is awaken by strange sounds.

Bannon
What are you wearing?

Female
My leather blouse and devils necklace baby.

Bannon
Mmmmmm that's hot.

Billy stands up to see Bannon laying on his stomach on the bed with his feet in the air and his eyes glued to a laptop in front of him. Video chatting with some dark haired woman with tons of piercings.

Billy Weaver
Turn that shit off it's 3 fucking o clock in the goddamn morning!

Bannon
Mind your business hick.

Bannon continues smiling at the camera as Billy takes the laptop and slams it on the ground, breaking it in half.

Bannon
Hey!!

Bannon gets up and pushes Billy.

Bannon
That's the final straw!

Billy Weaver
Fuck you bitch, she was ugly anyways!

Bannon
Take that back.

Billy Weaver
Nah.

Bannon then holds his arms out to the side and begins to mumble in some foreign language Billy's never heard of before.

Billy Weaver
The fuck you doing?

Bannon
Cursing you.

Billy stands there a minute, confused.

Billy Weaver
Well...stop it.

Bannon finishes up and doesn't say a word after. Instead, he lays back down and goes back to sleep. Billy shakes his head and does the same. Finally the two get the rest they needed as the sun shines through the broken blinds. Bannon raises up in bed to see a trail of of empty beer cans in the room. He follows the trail out into the hallway and down the steps all the way to the parking lot then across the street he sees his hearse, crashed into a flag pole. In it is a very intoxicated Billy, passed out behind the wheel.

Bannon
FUCK!

He walks across the street and pulls Billy out of the door. He then slams him up against the hearse and pulls his fist back. He wants to break his nose but he knows the consequences. So, he does what a partner should. A few hours later and Billy wakes up in a hospital bed. He gets cleared by the doctor and exits the room to see Bannon reading a people's magazine.

Bannon
Bout time.

Billy Weaver
What time is it?

Bannon
An hour before our stupid counseling thing.

Billy Weaver
I need a beer.

Bannon rolls his eyes before following Billy down the hall. The two take a cab to the place and sign in. They sit down in two seats in front of another and await the counselor. Few minutes go by and he finally enters the room.

Rex Carter
Hai! I'll be your counselor for the day.

Both men's eyes widen as Rex Carter sits down in the seat in front of them in a blood stained, white shirt.

Billy Weaver
You gotta be kidding me.

Bannon puts his palm to his face and shakes his head as Rex pulls out a pair of small reading glasses and holds up his grocery list.

Rex Carter
Ok it says here you two are having trouble in the bedroom.

Bannon
What??

Billy Weaver
No! Sampson sent us here Rex.

Bannon
You can't be our actual Counselor.

Rex Carter
Yes huh! My boss said I was.

Billy Weaver
How'd you even get hired? Didn't you get arrested for fighting at your last job?

Rex Carter

I don't remember. Anyways, why yall here?

Billy sighs.

Billy Weaver
We are here because we need to be on the same page for our match at Validation. But it's impossible because I am working with an idiotic dark lord wannabe bitch boy.

Bannon
No, it's impossible because I have to work with a filthy, sloppy, white trash, piece of shit drunk who's only goal in life is to punch things.

Billy Weaver
I'm a professional wrestler it's what I do!

Bannon
You don't have to be so barbaric!

Rex Carter
Wait so yall ain't gay?

Bannon and Billy
NO!

The two go back to bickering as Rex picks his nose and laughs at the shape of his booger. He then realizes something.

Rex Carter
Wait!

The two stop and look at him.

Rex Carter
I think your problems are a matter of perspective. If you put yourselves in each others shoes you may be able to understand how each other are really feeling. Billy, Bannon is more of a deep thinker with big ideas on changing the world. While Bannon, Billy is a simple guy who just loves to fight. Maybe if you spend less time on pushing your ideas onto each other and more time on understanding the ideas being presented to you, you wouldn't have such a problem. Set your egos aside and realize that you two are no longer against each other. No, you're against the world now, together. You'll lose if you don't see that.

Bannon and Billy both look at Rex in awe as Rex then eats his booger.

Rex Carter
I pooped bye.

He then gets up and walks out as the two sit there and think about what he had said.

Billy Weaver
Nah.

Bannon
Yeah that's bogus I hate you that's all there is to it.

Billy Weaver
I hate you more bitch.

The two then get up and leave. As they get in the cab, they both speak to the driver at the same time.

Billy Weaver
Taco Johns.

Bannon
Taco Bell.

They look at each other.

Billy Weaver
I fucking hate you so goddamn much.

Bannon
Back at you bitch.

Camera Guy
Hey guys, our producer says you need to cool it on the cursing. You're close to being censored.

They both turn to him.

Billy Weaver
%&$#?@! you!

Bannon
Yeah %&$#?@!

Billy Weaver
And tell the producer to go %&$#?@! himself. That stupid %&$#?@! can't tell me what to do.

Bannon
Yeah %&$#?@!

Bannon then slams the door shut as the Taxi driver stares at them with wide eyes.

Bannon
Taco Bell.

Billy Weaver
%&$#?@! you we're going to Taco Johns. DRIVE TO TACO JOHNS OR I'll BEAT YOUR HEAD IN!

Bannon
IF YOU DON'T DRIVE TO TACO BELL I WILL %&$#?@! KILL YOU!

The driver opens up the door and runs away in fear.

Billy Weaver
Look what you did.

Bannon
You did it not me.

Billy Weaver
No you did.

Bannon
Let's just go to the arena then.

Billy Weaver
We don't have a driver!

Bannon
YOU DRIVE THEN!

Billy Weaver
FINE I WILL!

Billy climbs into the front and starts the car. However, an hour and a half later and the two are some how in Denver at a different arena. Billy squints and reads the sign.

Billy Weaver
Taylor Swift live? What the fuck?

Bannon looks at the map again before slamming it down on his lap.

Bannon
Great, you got us lost.

Billy Weaver
You're the one with the map!

Bannon
Now we're gonna miss the show.

Billy Weaver
Were we booked?

Bannon
No.

Billy Weaver
Fuck it, i'm sneaking into this concert.

Billy leaves the car and begins walking towards the arena leaving Bannon in the car alone. After a minute to think about it, he shrugs and follows Billy. Thus creating an exciting night of fantastic music and many beers between the two.

THE END
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Empty Re: Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy?

Post by Batman Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:18 am

LOL forgot dashing censored "fucking hot".
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Empty Re: Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy?

Post by Maurie Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:23 am

*Does a curse*. Lol
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:48 am

Matthew wrote:LOL forgot dashing censored "fucking hot".

f@t
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:09 am

Hey does Bannon uber if so how much?
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:39 am

Lol so good, loved the Rex appearance. This is Feud of the Year worthy
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:47 am

But they are partners not in a feud........right?
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:34 pm

Yeah, they have been in a feud for months and now they are forced to be partners because the alternative is prison.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by WGW Diamond Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:07 pm

fucking amazing
WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down

Billy and Bannon or Bannon and Billy? Empty I ain't goin to jail! Well neither am I!

Post by Batman Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Braxon Todd is a newly signed interviewer with CMV trying to make it big with an interview at one of the biggest shows of the year, VALIDATION! He scours the backstage for his assigned interviewees, however he couldn't spot them. But he could hear them.

Bannon
I can't stand you!

Billy Weaver
Back at you bitch!

Bannon
WHO EATS CHILI WITH THEIR HANDS!

Billy Weaver
ME BITCH!

Braxon hurries around the corner while ushering the cameraman to follow him.

Bannon
You are absolutely disgusting!

Braxon walks up to the two to see Billy with chili all over his hands and beard while Bannon attempts not to hurl.

Braxon Todd

Excuse me gentlemen.

Bannon turns to him.

Bannon
Who are you?

Both men stare at the small ginger interviewer as if he was stepping on the american flag.

Braxon Todd
We had an interview....

Bannon
Huh?

Billy finishes licking the chili off of his fingers before cutting in.

Billy Weaver
Oh yeah.

Bannon
What, you knew we had an interview and didn't tell me?

Billy Weaver
I can't get a word in edge wise when you're always bitching.

Bannon
Maybe if you wasn't the worst kind of person I wouldn't have to!

The two get in each others face while Braxon takes a deep breath and steps in between the two of them.

Braxon Todd
Could we just carry on?

Billy Weaver
Fine.

Bannon nods his head as Braxon continues.

Braxon Todd

So tonight is the night all these weeks that you two were forced to spend together may pay off when you step into the ring with the former tag champs and very dominant, Blood and Stone. Do you feel confident?

Billy Weaver
Well hell yeah, I beat that one dude's ass last Monday.

Bannon
Because I helped you.

Billy Weaver
You got your ass ejected.

Bannon
HELPING YOU!

Billy Weaver
I won on my own bitch!

Braxon Todd
Ok ok, do you guys have any words for your opponents?

Bannon
I do. Blood and Stone, you may not be afraid of my buffoon of a partner here, but me, you'd be smart to fear me. I am the harbinger of darkness. I am your worst nightmares. I won't be saving you tonight. No. That's over with. This cure, belongs to me and only me. Instead, i'm going to speed up the decaying process on this world by-

Billy Weaver
Blah blah blah. Blood and Stone, imma beat yalls asses tonight. That's all there is to it. I ain't gotta talk all cryptic and shit. Nah. This fist is gonna crack some skulls tonight, and if I ain't allowed to beat Bannon's ass, well, ya'll gonna get it all.

Braxon Todd
Uh.....ok thank you for your time.

Billy then scoops some chili out of the pot in his hands and raises it up to Braxon.

Billy Weaver
Want some chili?

Braxon then walks off while Bannon shakes his hand and also walks away. Leaving Billy by himself to shrug it off and eat it all for himself.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down