Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS)

2 posters

Go down

My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Empty My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS)

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:55 am

Great show, had an awesome opener, matches were decent, great jobs honoring old gm's and announcers since we never really see that. Backstage segments were good, especially the APA segments. The whole, "Two separate venues" didn't really make sense to me when they have literally remodeled a whole Raw show old school before. Woken Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt completely was uneccesary, even taking place on the the first Raw venue. The Undertaker segment was really weird, and didn't really solve anything at all, Elias stands tall over Cena, which means he's getting eliminated, and the DX Reunion kinda felt rushed. Now as for the show closer, holy shit what a disappointment. You have Lesnar just clothesline the fuk out of Strowman, which btw was actually a good spot. Then you have Kane, a man who has been an important figure for Raw almost since the beginning, just go down with 1 F-5. I mean he doesn't get a damn hit in, or anything, not even an attempted chokeslam. Strowman once again looks strong by putting Lesnar through the table, and Kane not getting one single move in. I also hate how they're making Kane look like a bitch, and the fact that everyone is getting butthurt just because Kane is in the match, I mean the man actually fuking deserves it more than anyone, even though he'll never win the title. If any of you or anyone else got a problem with it I will fight you.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS) Empty Re: My Thoughts on RAW 25 (SPOILERS)

Post by Rage Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:33 am

I didn't watch it but I read Torrie Wilson still looks good.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:47 am

Was it a work or a shoot? My guess it's a shoot. Savage Stone Cold not giving a shit anymore. Bless

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down