Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Belt is coming home.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Belt is coming home.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Belt is coming home.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Belt is coming home.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Belt is coming home.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Belt is coming home.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Belt is coming home.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Belt is coming home.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Belt is coming home.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Belt is coming home.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Belt is coming home..

2 posters

Go down

The Belt is coming home.. Empty The Belt is coming home..

Post by Miztacular Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:23 pm

Following her victory over Willow Nightling in the Co-Main Event of Episode 42 of Ferocity, Megan Cooper bursts back to her feet, full of energy, she makes her way out of the ring towards the timekeepers area grabbing a microphone.

Megan Cooper:
Quinn-Belle!

Cooper walks back to the ring in between her words, rolling back underneath the bottom rope and standing tall in the center of the ring, looking into the hard camera with an intense glare.

Megan Cooper;
Quinn, I know damn well you're watching! So you better be listening! One month ago, you stood in this very ring and you said to the people of the CMV Universe, that if I could find a partner and beat you at Infiltration, you'd give me a one on one rematch for the CMV Women's Undisputed Championship! Well guess what Quinn, that offer of yours, it's about to come full circle, because at Infiltration. In the Main Event, we got ourselves an iMPLOSION rematch. Quinn-Belle Vs Megan Cooper, for the CMV Women's Undisputed Championship. UnChained might be in Richmond, but I'll be heading home to Connecticut late Saturday night, with the Women's Undisputed Championship over MY shoulder for the second time.

Megan lowers her microphone for a moment as the crowd begin to rally behind her, chanting "Lets go Cooper" over and over again. To which Cooper nods along for a moment before she continues.

Megan Cooper:
You have but ONE singles victory over me Quinn, and that was at the grandest stage of them all, but next weekend I'm going to erase all of that from history when I send you packing from the Main Event picture. I beat you in singles action before Revelations, and I beat you in tag action this past weekend at Infiltration. It's time to face the facts Quinn. Your time with the belt is coming to a halt, you've had a good reign. But the Iron Maiden of Connecticut WILL be bringing that belt home with her next weekend, and unlike at Climb 2 Fame, there will be no third party for you to pin and take my opportunity away again. It'll just be me and you inside the squared circle, and this time... THIS TIME, I'll take you the long road home, straight down shoulders first into the center of the ring and pick up the one, two, three. Everybody has their time, my time was just getting started when you barged in, but your time, it's well past its expiry date. You know it, I know it, the crowd know it. It's just a matter of time.

You've been making a tonne of enemies on this roster Quinn, you only have one friend, and I just put her down, and next Saturday she'll have a handful of Kristen Page to worry about. There will be nobody to help you, nobody to take the pin for me, if you want to walk out of UnChained with that CMV Women's Championship over your shoulder, god damn you're going to have to do something special. Because I'm driven, I'm determined to get back what was once mine, and I will not stop until those twelve pounds of gold are back in my arms where they belong Quinn. Hear me, hear me loud and clear, because the beating I handed to your little sidekick here tonight was but 50% of the beating I'm going to hand to you in our match. I understand how good you are, but see, the thing is. I've beaten you every time we've faced in singles action barring that one slip up at iMPLOSION.

I can't wait to rectify tha---

-Open to Topher

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

The Belt is coming home.. Empty Re: The Belt is coming home..

Post by Topher Mod Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:01 pm

The titantron flashes and Quinn appears looking like a million dollars and the CMV Woman’s Undisputed Championship draped over her shoulder.

Quinn :

Well, well, well if it ain’t Megan freakin Cooper running her mouth once again, but as you can see I’m not at the arena, in fact you haven’t seen me in awhile and that’s because I’ve been a busy bee. Ever since Johnny Sampson damn near broke my arm and week in week out I was put in matches, handicap matches and everything else from the sneak attacks, well bottom line is I’ve been filing a lawsuit against CMV, but more importantly against The Sampson’s…. They made a huge mistake messing with me and they WILL pay the price, but I can’t go into too much detail about that, my lawyers, the best lawyers in the world may I add are working 24/7 in bringing down The Sampson’s, Especially you Laura, you see you want to take my most prized possession and it must eat you alive that I’m STILL the CMV Woman’s Undisputed Champion, Well get used to it bitch cuz I’ll be the champ for a very long time..

Quinn gets up to leave…..

Oh I’m sorry, I totally forgot about Cooper, I was so wrapped up in my own business that I almost left without addressing you. Oh Megan, where to begin, but did you really just say I had no friends…. Bitch please, I tour the world meet new people, hang out with celebrities, go to the best parties in the world with my guy and soon to be CMV Undisputed Champion, Jacob Ziegler,…. Hell just look at Revelations, Willow was taken out….and just when everyone thought  it would be 3 on 1….Well I had a little help from old friends. But I did say if you and a tag team partner of your choice defeated Quillow, then you would be granted a 1 on 1 Implosion rematch, well this Saturday….Day 1 of UnChained, it’s official….I’ve signed the contract, and it’s on… You can bring up how you beat me in this match, in that match…. Those matches meant nothing, do I have to remind you who the hell  I am…. I’M QUEEN QUINN-BELLE….CMV WOMAN’S UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!!!!.

If  i’ve said it once, I’ve said it a  million times, I win the big ones…..The ONE  victory I do hold you was the ONE  where it counted the most….You of all people should know this, hell if it wasn’t for you loosing to me, my reign on the womans division would not be happening right now, So I guess a thank you is in order ha, you see I am that good and then some….You was just the start, every other woman has fallen since, no one can touch me. You on the other hand say you’ll be going home…..But you wont be going there with MY Undisputed Title…. No No….You’ll be going there in a body bag…. Mark my words, I’m sick of you running your mouth, claiming my win was a fluke, when PPV after PPV I beat the best of the best and come UnChained you’ll be buried with the rest of them…..Just look at you, you’re obsessed, you can’t eat, you can’t sleep, cuz deep down….deep down in the pit of your stomach, it makes you sick  knowing I took what you once held, it’s all you think about……and that is your weakness,  mark my words I intend to exploit all your weaknesses and make sure you never get in my way again. Now you listen to me, when I defeat you again and retain my Championship…. I want you to go home, take a long hard look in the mirror and say that’s twice Quinn has beaten me when it counted the most, hahahaha……Just look at you pathetic.

Quinn gets up and walks off…

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down