Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Strange Bedfellows Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Strange Bedfellows Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Strange Bedfellows Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Strange Bedfellows Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Strange Bedfellows Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Strange Bedfellows Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Strange Bedfellows Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Strange Bedfellows Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Strange Bedfellows Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Strange Bedfellows Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Strange Bedfellows

3 posters

Go down

Strange Bedfellows Empty Strange Bedfellows

Post by Rage Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:26 am

Susanna's Music Hits as she come down the ramp and towards the ring. The former Jezebel and member of the Unholy Alliance hadn't been seen in action for quite sometime. But now she made her return and had a lot to say. She was showered by boos but really didn't care about the fans. She only cared about herself. Once in middle of the ring, she was handed a microphone and began to speak her mind.

"In case anyone's forgotten, I'm Susanna Von Braun! I've been gone, nursing some nagging injuries I've had over the years. Sadly, I think my time for wrestling is just about up but I'm not ready to retire just yet! I still have goals and dreams and now without having to carry that useless vampire bitch around...well I might just get somewhere here in CMV! Now, there's been somebody on the roster asking questions about me, I got the note from Valderiss! So Joy! Come out here and ask away! I don't have all night!"

Susanna looked pouty, crossing her arms, and waiting for Joy Justice to arrive. She wanted to meet Susanna and now was her chance.

(Open to Jrod)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Strange Bedfellows Empty Re: Strange Bedfellows

Post by Bloody_justice Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:44 am

Everone is waiting patiently for the insane scream of eternal thirst theme it hit but to their shock joys new theme hit the titantron
As there crazed laugh ended everyone saw joy sittng on the ground staring patiently and she slowly crawled her way down to the ring and mid way through she stands and poses while shouting follow the spiders but after 1 to two minute(s) she enters the ring and asks for a Microphone 

Joy Justice 

Hello Susanna looking beautiful as ever but that's not what I am here for I'm going to cut straight to the point look as many people know I am happily married but hers the thing I was wondering if you Susanna Von Braun would give me the honor of becoming one of my mates or in layman's terms would you become my girlfriend?

As soon as joys microphone droped from her mouth people started yelling 'holy shit holy shit holy shit' and 'this is awesome' but joy seem to ignore all of this and was staring patently at Susanna wondering what she will say.

(Open to Rick)

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Strange Bedfellows Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:24 am

Susanna smiles and gave Joy her answer.

"Oh hunny, we just met! I'll consider it but I don't think Valderiss will like it much. I tried so hard to make her one of my...pets last year. But she insisted she was straight and only dated men. Fury refused to be my pet too but that was years ago. We'll be friends for sure! A high class lady like myself needs to be wooed first. Treat a queen as a whore and and whore as a queen and you can never go wrong!"

Susanna then hugged Joy and the two large ladies left the ring together. Just what the future held between these two remained to be seen.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:15 am

O_o

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable