Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court

4 posters

Go down

Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Empty Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court

Post by Maurie Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:11 pm

General Manager Johnny Sampson is seen in his office playing with his stapler as if it were a gun. Shooting at the air to create a mess he’d eventually have to clean up. He hears a light knock on his door. Sampson sits still to give the impression he wasn’t there. After ignoring the knock, a harder and louder knock is heard outside his room.

Sampson
*sigh* Come in.

Walking in are both Anthony Brown and Curtis Heist. Brown holds a tablet between his arm and hip. They both look pissed but Heist is the angrier of the two.

Curtis Heist
How could you?

Sampson
Umm, what?

Curtis
You’ve broken my poor, beloved brother. I mean, just look at him.

Anthony Brown starts to look lost and he drools from the corner of his mouth.

Sampson
I’m not sure-

Curtis
You put Anthony in a match following what happened at Showdown. We barely survived! Gavin attempted to destroy my brother’s career. Did you know you can die from shots like those? He’s lucky to be alive.

Sampson
Can you just explain what you’re on about?

Heist grabs the tablet from Brown.

Curtis
Just look at this. The blatant kick to my brother’s… his…

Curtis fake cries. Without a visible tear, he whimpers.

Curtis
His genitalia. Just look at this.

Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Ec87c910

Sampson looks more confused than he was before.

Sampson

What is this, some comedy act?

Curtis
Just look at that. I grabbed the most PG angle. For weak stomachs, ya know. My brother and I demand to have those cheaters in court. This type of injury can’t be ignored. Just look at this.

Heist starts to slap Anthony to show how brain dead he is now.

Curtis
He can’t even feel it anymore. You’ve made him numb. I’m talking Linkin Park numb. Come on. Either we take them to court or we need some money to accommodate for worker’s compensation.

Sampson
I’m not buying what you’re selling. Accusing fan favorites like the Gavin of cheating?

Curtis
Oh, it’s not just Gavin. That bum in the ugly shirt is just as much of a cheater. Not only that, he’s vicious. You see how he tried to concuss me? See this?

Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court 98416a10
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court 3271a010
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Aafb0b10

Curtis
Just straight dirty.

Sampson
A brain chop?

Curtis
A brain chop? You see that cast on his arm. Almost bashed my skull in with it. And that cast is thick. No, matter of fact, it’s two “C’s” levels of thick. THICC. And he it me right on my soft spot. I’m tender-headed Johnny.

Sampson
I think it’s time for you to stop wasting MY time now.

Curtis
Come on dude. You can’t tell me there’s nothing wrong with Anthony. You see how dumb he is now?

Curtis starts to slap Brown again to show his loss of feeling. Brown catches a slap and returns one to Heist.

Anthony Brown
Bitch, stop. He gets it. This plan was stupid. Look Johnny, I want Gavin next week. Make it a “No Exit” match. I’m giving him nowhere to run from me. He can’t handle this.

Brown walks out, flailing his arms and shouting nonsense. Heist snatches the tablet from Sampson and stomps out of the office as well.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Empty Re: Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court

Post by Miztacular Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:20 pm

This is my favourite Maurie promo

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Empty Re: Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:30 pm

Maurie I know you and Tops got this fued covered, but you might have inspired me to do a rare Gav promo from this.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court 206
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Street Gods are Taking The Wanderers to Court DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:25 am

The Alpha Female FURY wrote:Maurie I know you and Tops got this fued covered, but you might have inspired me to do a rare Gav promo from this.

go for it Fury

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down