Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Danger Close for The Establishment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Danger Close for The Establishment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Danger Close for The Establishment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Danger Close for The Establishment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Danger Close for The Establishment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Danger Close for The Establishment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Danger Close for The Establishment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Danger Close for The Establishment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Danger Close for The Establishment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Danger Close for The Establishment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Danger Close for The Establishment

Go down

Danger Close for The Establishment Empty Danger Close for The Establishment

Post by Miztacular Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:22 am

Moments after our Tertiary Main Event between Amy Winters and Ally Cage, Ally Cage begins to stir in the ring as the theme of Amy Winters begins to fade following her exit to the back. As Cage wobbles back to her feet, still on spaghetti legs following her loss, she's met by the theme of the current Ferocity General Manager Laura Sampson hitting the PA system. Ally Cage turns towards the stage with a look of determination on her face, though still wincing from the pain, she backs up against the ropes, awaiting what is to come next.

Moments pass, and out she comes from the back, as usual flanked by her hand picked golden child Riley Dixon who has the cover of Raiden Brooks and Brianna Violence on either side, the two body guards assigned to her by Sampson. Laura Sampson makes her way to the top of the ramp, looking around the arena, watching them rain down boo's upon her and her Establishment. She sighs momentarily before turning her attention to Ally Cage in the ring.

Laura Sampson:
Oh Ally. So Persistent.

Laura lowers the microphone momentarily as she begins to make her way down the ramp towards the ring, midway down she continues talking.

Laura Sampson:
Ally Cage, looking at you from here, standing on your wobbly legs trying to hold your own against the future. It's admirable. But futile.

Laura continues on down the ramp, flanked by the rest of The Establishment. She makes her way up the steps onto the apron, looking into the ring at Ally.

Laura Sampson:
You can try to defend yourself all you want Ally, but the important thing to note here is, we are not afraid of you, and if you make it out of this ring tonight on your two feet, it'll be by my choosing, not by your tenacity. For if I wanted them to, these three following me down the ramp tonight would leave you broken in the center of the ring. But there's never any fun in that.

Sampson steps in between the ropes, now face to face with Ally, while the other three, Raiden, Brianna and Riley take up their own sides of the ring. Raiden to the left, Brianna to the right, and Riley up on the apron behind Ally. Ally looks around, refusing to back down, refusing to show and fear she darts her glare back towards Sampson who smiles back.

Laura Sampson:
See Ally I could most certainly take everything away from you right now, I could have these women break you in this ring, leave you in pieces, I could refuse to give you any opportunities for the rest of your career. Hell, I could even fire you Ally. But that's too easy. I want to see you break mentally by your own failures, I want to see you get so close, time and time again only to have the rug pulled out from under you. You have already felt the tip of the spear when I revoked your rematch clause for the CMV Women's Hardcore Championship.

When this is all said and done Ally, you will regret the day you crossed me, and more importantly, the day you crossed the embodiment of the future, Riley Dixon. Because I will continue to build you up, only to tear you down harder and harder each time. This is my show, and if I have to derail several careers in order to spread the message, in order to get the respect I deserve, then I will. You, Dynamite, Quinn The three of you have been my main opposition. The three of you will pay the price. Dynamite has to deal with these Titan's next Sunday at Oblivion. Quinn will once again defend her belt under overwhelming odds, and you. Well, the person standing behind you has some unfinished business with you.

Ally Cage turns around to face Riley who stares back, Laura continues to talk as the two stare each other down.

Laura Sampson:
You see, Riley gets what Riley wants Ally, and while she may have beaten you this past week on Ferocity. Riley still feels that she is down on the scorecards, with you beating her and then eliminating her from the six women tag team match a few weeks ago. As such, Riley has asked me to setup a match between the two of you. Once and for all. So Ally Cage, let it be known that at Oblivion next Sunday. You will once again, come so close, but yet so far.

Ally turns back to Sampson with a raised eyebrow, curious as to what is left for Sampson to take from her.

Laura Sampson:
In 8 weeks time. the Fourth Annual takeover event will be upon us. I would like to announce to the world. That during that event. We will see the FIRST, THIRTY WOMEN ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH!

Despite their hate for Laura Sampson, the thought of a thirty women royal rumble gets the crowd on their feet, cheering at what will surely be a historic moment at this years Takeover, however their cheering is short lived as Sampson continues on.

Laura Sampson:
All of you can go ahead and quiet down, you all had your chance to cheer me! Now you can sit in silence and hate me. But back to my point Ally. If I had to guess, you'd want to be a part of such a historic moment right? Well, to tie this all around to what has been the theme of this conversation Ally, I'm giving you this chance, not only to be in the first EVER 30 Women's Royal Rumble Match! But to be the very first person to confirm themselves for said match. However. If you lose to Riley next Sunday at Oblivion, not only will you not appear in the Royal Rumble match, but you will be BARRED from the Takeover arena!

Ally's facial expression turns into one of horror, her jaw drops and crowd is halted in a stunned silence. Ally slowly turns to face her oblivion opponent only to receive a stiff forearm to the face upon turning around. This signals for both Raiden Brooks and Brianna Violence to enter the ring. Ally turns around to nasty uppercut from Raiden which sends her stumbling into a big boot from Brianna!

Ally, now flat on the mat is picked to her feet by the ever imposing Raiden Brooks who hoists Cage up onto her shoulders. In patented Raiden Brooks fashion she marches around the ring with Ally on her shoulders before picking up speed and dropping her for a shellshocked!

In the commotion Laura Sampson drops the microphone down onto the mat and slips to the outside, watching it all unfold, Riley Dixon walks over to the downed Ally Cage and starts jabbing her with her foot, essentially playing with her. Standing over Ally, she begins to lock in her patented submission hold, the very same one that she tapped Winters and Dynamite out with, the same submission that left Dynamite unconscious in the ring a few weeks ago. However, before she can lock it in, a familiar theme hits the PA System.

All of the Establishment direct their attention to the stage at the sound of Jade Dynamites theme hitting the PA System to the roar of the crowd. Riley Dixon begins directing traffic, telling Brianna to cover the ramp, and Raiden await Dynamite in the ring. In the mean time Riley begins to once again lock her submission in on Cage who near enough immediately begins to tap. However Riley refuses to let go, squeezing her legs tighter around the throat of Ally, looking to leave her unconscious like she did Dynamite a few weeks ago.

Moments go by and Dynamite isn't seen at the stage, the crowd simmers for a moment only to light up once again as they notice Dynamite storming through the crowd, leaping over the barricade, a Kendo stick in hand. She runs past Laura Sampson and slides into the ring, going unnoticed by Brianna and Raiden who's eyes are still locked on the stage. Upon noticing Jade, Riley lets go of the submission and slides out of the ring, regrouping with Laura Sampson. Raiden feels a disturbance in the ring, turning around to the smack of a Kendo Stick across her forehead. Stunning her against the ropes, Jade begins to unload punch after punch to the mid section of Raiden while on the other side of the ring, Ally drags her near lifeless body against the turnbuckles, attempting to recover.

Raiden still dazed from the Kendo strike, throws a lazy left hook which Dynamite slips, throwing Raiden off balance Dynamite looks to the outside of the ring, noticing Brianna begin to make her way back down the ramp. Realising she has to act quick, Dynamite picks the Kendo stick and whacks Raiden across the back with it, over and over again causing her to fall to her hands and knee's. Sensing the opportunity, Dynamite drops the kendo stick and runs towards the ropes looking to connect with a curb stomp! However before she can land it, Riley pulls Raiden out through the bottom ropes.

The interference causes a distraction momentarily as Jade leans over the top ropes, talking off mic to Riley and Co ringside, but in doing so she doesn't notice the behemoth, Brianna Violence enter the ring. With a smug smile on her face, Riley points to Brianna and Dynamite turns around. The two stare each other down momentarily, circling in the ring. Dynamite looks to strike first, ripping into the body with a nasty kick. However this just angers the giant who runs at Jade looking for a clothesline, Jade ducks it and bounces off the ropes, however, she's stopped in her tracks when Laura Sampson grabs onto the feet of her, causing her to fall flat on her face. Dynamite quickly scrambles to her feet, turning around into the nastiest of uppercuts from Brianna Violence, quite literally lifting Dynamite an inch or so off of her feet. She crumbles down against the mat to which Brianna then grabs her, lift her up onto her shoulders, once again like a couple of weeks ago, looking to send Dynamite crashing down from 7 plus feet in the air she extends her arms, looking for a last ride powerbomb.

BUT WAIT!

Ally Cage! Who had been recovering in the corner, sprints out of the corner towards the vulnerable Brianna Violence, connecting straight in the face with her running high knee! Dynamite falls from the clutches of Brianna, landing on Riley Dixon and Raiden Brooks on the outside of the ring! The knee sent Brianna into the corner, dazed and confused it takes her a second to gather her bearings, but before she can, Ally Cage throws her out of the corner and connects with a Whisper in the Wind! Leaping off of the top rope connecting with her heel onto the face of Brianna which drops her to one knee. At this moment, Dynamite slides back into the ring and with hesitation runs up and connects with a CURB STOMP across the back of the head of Brianna Violence!

Instinctively, Brianna begins to roll out of the ring following the curb stomp while Raiden and Riley recover to their feet on the outside, the three members of The Establishment regroup with Laura Sampson at the bottom of the stage whilst Jade and Ally speak among themselves for a moment, seemingly as if Dynamite is checking up on Cage ensuring she's 100% after the beatdown moments ago. As The Establishment begins to make their way up the ramp, Jade Dynamite grabs the microphone dropped earlier on the mat by Sampson and begins to talk.

Jade Dynamite:
Look at them run! We did it! You know what this is? This is change, this is us finally getting one back, for months it has been win after win after win after win for The Establishment, well tonight they take an L. Myself and Ally here, we stood together, and even if this win, is just tonight, it's a step in the right direction. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I will not stop in my hunt for Riley Dixon, I will make sure to cut off the head of the snake, so the body dies. But I was willing to concede one thing.

I couldn't do it alone.

Quinn, she was never going to work with me, she's a fool, but Ally Cage here, she's being put through the same hardships I am, time and time again we're crushed under and iron fist by this Establishment. Well no more. For tonight, this win we just got, is the first of many. Ally and I have talked over working together to silence this agenda before. Tonight, I took a step forward. I had to. I know what it feels like to be beaten down, and choked unconscious in the center of this ring. I wasn't gonna let that happen. In order to keep our place in this division, we have to fight back, and that's exactly what we're going to do.

As Dynamite talks, Ally Cage walks over to the far side of the ring and gestures for a microphone, which is quickly passed to her, she leans against the ropes, still not 100% and allows Dynamite to keep talking.

Jade Dynamite:
Next Sunday, I have the near impossible task to overcome both Raiden Brooks and Brianna Violence, two on one, and I will face that task and I will go into it, knowing full well i'm being sent in there to lose. But that's the thing about a stick of Dynamite, there's a splash damage, if I go boom, I'm taking at least one of you goons with me.

From here on out, this isn't one against all, because Ally and I realise in order to survive in this division, we have to band together. We have to rip The Establishment down from the inside out. This isn't a tag team, at least not yet, but this is a partnership. For we both have the drive and determination to take you down Laura, if you want to play your games with us, try to break us down, it will only come back to haunt you. You're going to have to fire us Laura, because otherwise we're going to keep on coming and sooner or later, you and The Establishment you've built, will fall.

This may be your house, we might be part of your ship, but we're looking out for our own, this is Danger Close for you now Laura, we will destroy everything you've built from within, and this win tonight. This was the first of many in this war you've started with the veterans of this women's division.

Before Dynamite can continue, the crowd begin chanting "Danger Close... Danger Close" over and over again.

Ally Cage:
It kind of has a ring to it doesn't it.

Dynamite turns around to see Ally Cage, now able to fully stand on her own two feet walking forward towards her. Dynamite lets out a brief smile as she nods before the duo turn back to the stage, where Laura and the rest of her group watch on.

Jade Dynamite:
Laura, listen and listen closely, because this message is going to be one you'll never forget, you started this, and we're going to be the first ones to step up and finish it, so let it be known...

Ally Cage:
Whether it's Dynamite lighting the fuse!

Jade Dynamite:
Or Ally becoming UnCaged!

Ally Cage & Jade Dynamite:
The Establishment, will always have Danger Close!

The crowd leap to their feet, cheering for Dynamite and Cage, who shake each others hands to the despair of Laura Sampson and co. Ally's theme hits the PA system, and the duo climb the turnbuckles on either side of the ring, raising their arms for the crowd, who in response give them a standing ovation for standing up for the women's division. After a short celebration, Ally and Dynamite turn back towards the stage and stare at what stands before them, The Establishment, and the segment begins to fade to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down